Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ] Empty Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ]

Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:47 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ] 6EdIfMt

--------

It was how nature could exist in the sturdy walls and land of the Soul Society and Seireitei. As Tento walked with his sandals softly shuffling within each motion, his ears picked up on it . The wind bustling through the branches of the trees, making the leaves howl in their symphony. Walking along the gravel and dirt mixed path in the woods. A sensational thought and realization that made him wonder of the sad intricate the world was at many different levels. One thriving and one starving. Clashing in a perplex wave manner, coins of the same side; such as the weather and nature.

The rain was going to come down any second; it’s distinct smell was filling the air. Plush, intertwining clouds pushed their grey front towards where he stood. The trees continued their protest against the wind as it blew their seeds to the ground. Maple seeds twirled down, only to get stuck on my clothes and in the creek.

And yet it was serene, and made Tento wonder, in the light aura around him, would it truly rain?

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Last edited by Ottozeo on Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ] Tentos10
Bramble
Bramble
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ] Empty Re: Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ]

Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:38 pm
Kalara did enjoy a stroll through the Rukongai every now and then. There was a quaint little pond surrounded by peach trees which she liked to visit. The shimmering, expanse of the water's surface and the slow, ephemeral movement of the flower petals calmed her whilst she contemplated them. It was interesting to see the more natural places the Soul Society offered, and her altered Shinigami's robe was hardly conspicuous. Often times, unless the people knew her, knew what to look for, or saw her using her abilities, they often mistook her for just another citizen. Perhaps a former soldier who had suffered some combat wounds, but that was normal enough in the districts. And became even less conspicuous the further one got from the center. Not really wanting to go home and face the overwhelming tide of concern that would surely arise as a result of her recovering arms, Kalara opted instead to simply follow the wind.

The wind led her through the crooked alleyways, into one of the more scurrilous districts. How did I wind up in the 76th district? She thought to herself, as she looked around. Wait, isn't this where my sister often disappears to? I'm pretty sure she mentioned something about a hole in the wall here that serves decent booze. Maybe I'm wrong though. Kalara's thoughts were interrupted as she felt a faint moisture on her skin. Looking up, she could hear the faint rustling of the branches moving as the wind kicked up. It tousled her hair, causing her short, unruly mane of hair to kick about her face. As it did, she glanced up to find the clouds slowly drifting above them.

A deep shiver ran from Kalara's fingertips to her shoulders. Like the stories of old sailors whose bones hurt when a storm is coming, Kalara always found that she could predict the weather. Rain was coming. Slowly perhaps but if the wind was this strong already, perhaps it would be best to take shelter before it started. She started strolling up the path when she thought she had recognized someone. A little ways away, someone was also staring into space. Kalara wasn't sure of his name or even his division, but she was fairly sure she had seen him traversing the Seireitei, and he was dressed in Shinigami clothes.

Taking a chance, she stepped near him, apparating from thin air in the blink of an eye maybe 15 feet away from him. Raising a hand, she called out. "Hey, it's gonna rain. Looks to be a bad one too, though it's a ways off. Do you know where we can take shelter?"

Shed the shackles, free the mind~

Bramble#7364

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ] Empty Re: Calamity? I just see a friend (or do I?) [ Tento | Kalara ]

Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:04 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Known to many here in this district, life is full of challenging adversities. It may that be a cloudy day for a young child wanting to play outside or an adult finding a loss of job; either from tight resources or simply being fired from a job. As a being left up to the task to live, everyone leaves the situation with new knowledge, and maybe a couple funny memories too. All the same, hopefully better. The end of day was near. A golden sky was surrounding the walls, trying greenery, and tired bodies as it came in a distant haze. The setting sun haze had started to churn and mix together, as if it belonged in a painting. Done by an novice painter trying to expand its craft. It was just starting, but making its growth in time, becoming more and more awe inspiring. The beauty struck Tento, a light punch that made me catch my breath slowly as he turned his head to gaze at it.

It was like your favorite pillow; it comforted him and made his mind feel as if it was in some distant unknown place. A room that soothed him and made it undesirable to leave. At that moment it felt as if he was lifted out of something bad and suspended above until it was safe to go back down. Even if he was perfectly happy and content right now, it was just on another level. Time was frozen, all thoughts and worries of task had left. Soft slow steps were walking to the light as pleasant as can be ready for the next day of life as a Shinigami. Who would have thought that something this beautiful could be related to something horrible, the destitute and sad place of this far away district.

There are no words to completely describe to another person what this moment was like for him.

Drip drip drip

Well, not all things could last. Even if Tento liked the sound of the rain, being in the rain was a whole other thing. A soft mizzle fall onto his head and skin. The moisture making his black coil-ly hair grow wetter. The wavering wind brushing the droplets falling to splash at his back. Clouds slowly drifting towards as if they were being pulled by something tethered. In a matter of a few seconds he felt a burst of wind, rather soft and control move around him several feet away. Shifting his eyes was-

A BIG CUTE TALL THICK LADY.

She was his same height, looked strong and yet, wow. She had it going on. Where did she- oh my lord you could cut diamonds on those abs...

Blink blink blink.

Don;t stare. Don't stare Tento. Gentlemen. Remember, you are a gentlemen. Look in the eyes she's calling out to you for some reason.

"Hello. Ah. Sorry now I don't.", he said in a straiiined calm voice, looking at her and returning a wave before turning his head away. Trying to get a look at a possible location of shelter further done. And avoid a bad response to looking too hard. "Gotta move then, would be annoying to get stuck outside in the rain".

Bramble likes this post

Bramble
Bramble
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:56 pm
Kalara registers the surprise on the man's face as she calls out to him. Hmm, perhaps I shouldn't have called out to him so informally? I think he has other things on his mind besides your supposed lack of manners. Kalara's eyebrow shot up as her zanpakuto voiced the rather obvious observation. Kalara turned the full force of her haunting, green eyes on Tento as she took in the subtle glances and sneak peeks of someone conspicuously trying too hard to look polite. There is the briefest flicker of a knowing smirk and shake of the head that touches Kalara's face. But the flash of anger that Tento might have been expecting never arrives.

Kalara couldn't honestly say how she felt about being studied as she was, but she was certainly used to it. Given her relative size and build, plus the very evident scarring of her arms, face, and back, she tended to attract a lot of attention. The main differential factor perhaps was that this attention didn't seem malicious persay. Normally Kalara was subjected to scrutiny for her intimidating demeanor or perhaps the fact that she was a Vizard, and she she was used to being met with apprehension. Sensing none of that from Tento mollified her enough that she accepted his façade of politeness to preserve his dignity.

That was when the rain started and Kalara started to groan. As the first few drops slicked her hair and caused it to cling to her face like two-toned tendrils of seaweed, Kalara raised an arm to shield her eyes. She winced as she felt the nip of icy water against her scar tissue. Raw as her recovery was, suffice it to say it stung. " Name's Kalara." Kalara mentioned, pointedly avoiding using her family name. "Recognized your uniform. Come on, let's get out of the rain. I think I remember my sister mentioning something about a hole in the wall nearby. Can perch up there at least until the storm passes." Kalara said, then moved forwards. "This is a rather rough neighborhood. It's probably best if we run as much as possible." Using her general knowledge of the area, along with several landmarks she remembers from her sister's retelling of visiting this place, she banks a curve down a few alleyways until she arrives at a small, traditionally styled saloon. The heady stench of booze permeates the air, and unfurls downwind towards them, reaching them even through the growing wind and rain.

Shed the shackles, free the mind~

Bramble#7364

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:26 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

As Kalara's vibrant yet haunting green eyes looked at him. There was only one thing that he could really have run through his mind. CRUDE. Crude crude crude crude. She totally saw how he was briefly looking at her. Not polite looking enough. He had to try even harder to look calm and like a gentleman. Hmmm? Was that a smirk he saw on her lips? That shake of the head was practically say 'oh dear lord this guy' as well.

Sheeeeeeeesh.

Alright alright, all he had to do was forget about it then. It was raining after all, or at least starting, and she was asking for help.

You do need to not look at ever beautiful woman like that. One of these days you are going to get smacked you now. The dual voice of his Zanptauko spirit whispered to him in an amused and lecturing tone. Oh they liked Tento. Mostly. He was a hard worker and had discipline. But man did he have problem when it came to woman he found attractive. In response to this, well, Tento did nothing. Externally though. Internally he gave a sigh to the spirits within his sword. Either way young warrior. She does not seem upset nor is she acting negatively in response. I would tell you to continue onward and behave yourself. But I know you can't. So...just have moderation. Now at this comment, an internal vein throbbed. HEY I CAN CONTROL MYSELF AROUND SEXY WOMAN. The nerve.... MMMMMMMHHHHHHHMMMM.....

Whether this was true or not. The internal conversation between spirit and user came to an end when the rain started and Tento heard Kalara's voice let out a groan. The droplets of rain falling more now to hit his hand and make the coils wet and become slightly fuzzy. He let out a shaaa sound as the cold icy water hit his neck. His observant eyes noticed briefly the winced that Kalara had, was she hurt? He thought back, she did have scars on her arms. How fresh were they? Perhaps they were stinging from the exposure? "Tento", he said in a warm welcoming voice; calm and polite as always. She recognize his uniform but he wondered what that meant. Was she a citizen that managed to see the uniform before, or was she a fellow Shinigami? Her clothing didn't look like the standard attire, but it wouldn't be the first time he saw someone wearing modified clothes. "A hole in the wall??? Well, that is something I don't hear everyday", Tento said moving forward as well, running in the dropping rain as the water splashed with his steps following Kalara's lead. There was a wonder who she was and where she was leading him. He did not think that he had heard this name before. Then again, he was very new still to the Gotei United and the Soul Society.

"Hmmmmm. Running can draw attention faster. But then again, we don't wanna get stuck out in the cold weather". Following her lead, they arrived to a nicely styled saloon after they curved down a few alleyways. Path churning and light flicking in and out due to the hanging clouds and shifting shadows. Booze handed in the air coating it smacking Tento right on the nose. It had a mixture of smells, some nice and some not. He was not much of a drinker; didn't really care for it when he was alive. But, it was alright he guessed. He stood next to Kalara. "So this is the place?", he asked as he took a step forward, if she did say that this was indeed the desired placed, he supposed that he would open the door and go in, holding the door for his guide after. "I think it is much more than a simple hole in a wall. More like a party", he said trying for a little chit chat joking.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum