Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Malik7Sab
Malik7Sab
Starter Member

Ozeru Soutengoku [WIP] Empty Ozeru Soutengoku [WIP]

Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:14 pm
THE HYBRID APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: Ozeru Soutengoku
» Alias:
» Age: 16
» Gender: Male

» Association: Independent

» Appearance Written: One can easily described the visage of this young man as handsome.

» Appearance Image:
Click Here:

I. Personality

» Personality: [Please describe your character's personality. Please be sure to use at least 10 sentences.]

» Likes:

- Family and Friends
- Fighting
- Protecting Others
- Art and Drawing

» Dislikes:

- Evil
- Oppression
- Being Powerless

I. History

» History: [Everything has a history. This should include what their childhood was like, teenage years and adult life leading up to what they are doing now Please include how they came to learn and grow their powers.]

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: [What kind of skills or abilities does your character have naturally? This can span from above average strength, to a large amount of skill in swordsmanship.]

I. Racial Abilities

» Powers: [Humans that possess high reiryoku are able to manifest powers. Some of these are quite common such as just having spiritual awareness which is almost universal as of the year 2122 but there are those that can take this further and manifest unique spiritual powers.]

I. Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: Incendio

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance:
Click Here:

» Sealed Zanpakutō Power:

Energía de Masa: T

I. Resurrección

» Resurrección Release Phrase: [What is your arrancar's release phrase?]

» Resurrección Release Action: [Does your arrancar do any physical action to release their resurrección? Feel free to remove this if none.]

» Resurrección Appearance: [Describe what their resurrección looks like. It can be written, or you can use an image. You can also use both if you want]

» Resurrección Abilities: [Explain the abilities and powers that your arrancar gets in their form.]

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your character has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

General Skills
» Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
» Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
» Willpower: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Hybrid Skills
» Hollow Nucleus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Physical Augmentation: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Regeneration: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Cero: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum