Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Empty Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle]

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:16 pm
Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] HEADER_sample-e74050f279e6594fca7875118daffce4

God she hated being so slow.
She couldn't help but grit her teeth as she waited patiently in the waiting lobby. Her legs still burning from the trip, and her breath a bit shallow as she still took a while to catch her breath. There were many things she had to get used to now. Catching her breath. Fatigue. Exhaustion. And how long it took to recover. She wiped her brow and gave an anxious glance toward the receptionist.

"Giselle Gewelle."
The sound of her name caused her to perk up and she glanced up to see a calm, smiling face with a wheelchair. IN an instant she winced, frowning a little at the sight of it. Right. Hospitals were big, she'd had to ask the reception to have someone help her get to the room she was going to. It'd been a bitch and a half to get the message through. Lots of security. But they'd sorted it out, and she'd been allowed to see the Emperor. One long wheelchair trip later and she promptly got up at the door, raising a hand to wave off the volunteer who instinctively went to help her get up. "I'm fine from here. Thank you very much for the ride." She assured them, offering a sheepish smile before looking to the Nurse. The young man glanced Giselle over, and paused over her name tag, she could tell he was briefly checking it mentally with whom he'd been told would be visiting, and half a second later he was smiling and gesturing to the door for her.

Walking into the room, she wasn't sure what it was she'd see. He was well enough to see visitors, but well, she knew herself that you could still be doing pretty bad and still be fine to be seen. All the same, well.... there'd probably be plenty of surprise on both ends se supposed as she leaned on her Cane. Having to use it more than usual after wearing herself out on the trip here.

"Knock Knock. It alright if I come in?" She called into the room lightly. Giving the man a moment incase he needed to adjust any blankets or his gown.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Empty Re: Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle]

Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:24 pm
Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] 4pBulXW
ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

Despite the harsh realities of his defeat, Erchanhardt wasn't so weak-willed to be disheartened by what had happened. If anything, it had only strengthened his resolve as Emperor. The world was certainly a dangerous place in this day and age, and he had known from the beginning that he could not protect the whole of a nation with only his own two hands. This simply gave him one more reason to find other means.

"Certainly. Come in."

It hadn't been much of a surprise to hear that this particular individual had come by to see him. He'd naturally expected that she would come by and see him in this state, but the Emperor wasn't someone that had secrets kept from him. The request for assistance to reach his room told him immediately that something had likely gone quite wrong. He was a learned man, and he had kept aware of the situation in the world. If his assumption was correct, the attack on the City of Lights had certainly been grave.

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Empty Re: Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle]

Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:07 pm
Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] HEADER_sample-e74050f279e6594fca7875118daffce4

Tch. Good fucking lord.

The crisp energy with which the man spoke was exhausting. Damn, didn't this mother fucker just get his back blown out?! She put on a wry smile as she made her way into the room and paused in the door way as she took a look at the emperor. If there was one thing she liked it was how the kid seemed to bounce back. She'd simply attributed it to youth when the guy was younger, maybe even blamed it on that whole eugenics things. But frankly, as she walked in and saw the crisp alertness on the man's face, she couldn't help but almost wince at it. Oh how incredibly unfair it felt that this guy seemed fresh as daisies with how she felt. Heh.

"Well ya finally did it, Boy. We finally meet and you're the more energetic of the two of us." She snorted, a slightly wheezing chuckle escaping her as she leaned on her Cane and made her way toward the nearest chair, taking a seat and sighing as she took a moment to catch her breath. Additionally giving the man a chance to take it all in. Oh yea, she was very sure he knew about the circumstances of her coming here. Asking for help and all that shit. Having a cane. But seeing it with his own to eyeballs certainly would be something else altogether. The Witch of the Woods, limping about and tired. And well, ALSO who she was here with. But well, she was sure he was probably much more interested in the cane than the Blonde she was associating with these days.

"You probably heard about our little mishap in the City of Lights. Finally met a hollow I couldn't handle. Long story short, I had to take a few more hits than I would have otherwise. And uh, well, you know how hollow spirit energy is. I'm not dead. But well." She gestured about herself. She really couldn't bring herself to be all... sad and dramatic about it. Or you know, drag out the process of explanation. That just wasn't who she was. And so Erchanhard certainly mind fight himself a little overwhelmed with her explanation. Tch, not that he'd show it if he wasn.

"I heard you had an arrancar problem of your own. Though it seems you handled them a lot better than I handled mine." She noted with a rueful smirk.

Though, for all her energy, and the way that she spoke without hesitation or really any reserve.

There was still a difference. A subtle thing that really only a man that had known her for as long as he had would pick up on. That thin line of exhaustion that laced between every single word.

For the first time in perhaps his entire life. Giselle just flat out sounded tired. Not bored. Not unamused. Not annoyed.

Just.....worn out.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Declawed Monsters [Erchanhardt/Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:04 pm
ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

"Ha. And yet for all that energy, you are still the one up and about, traveling all the way here from the City of Lights."

Despite their banter, Erchanhardt was certainly not particularly pleased with the situation that either of them was in. He had known that things must certainly have been quite brutal if even she had turned out this way, but to see it for himself was something else entirely.

"It seems the arrancar are growing confident these days. I would hardly say that I handled those who came here particularly well, however. I simply could not fight them any further without risking my life, and this life is not only mine to give. My people and my betrothed would certainly be in a far worse state if I were to perish in the attempt to protect a single treasure."

Not that he was still content with having lost it, of course. When he'd recovered, he already fully intended to meet with the Vandenreich and the Gotei both. Rafaela was handling things well enough, but he was fully aware the two organizations didn't see eye to eye. That was going to cause problems later on, and if no one else was going to see it done, he would handle it himself.

"'One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly.' We have not died yet, so there is still yet strength in our existence. Even in spite of these grave losses."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:07 pm

Giselle stuck her tongue out. "Which sucks, bee tee dubs. Apparently I can get air sick now. Not great. But .... yea..... bold among other things." She murmured, furrowing her brows a little as she tapped her can on the floor lightly. It wasn't JUST the renacity and audacity of these arrancar, they were ...strong. Which was an issue. They weren't JUST strong. They were damn competent and dangerous. A little sigh escaped her as she folded her legs and leaned back a bit in her seat.

"And these little sprouts make me worry." She murmured. Mazda had given her a ....unique insight into what Cyrus's deeper mechanations were. Even if Mazda was, perhaps, a more EXTREME version of them. On some level, those goals and thoughts had once belonged to Cyrus, from what she'd been informed.It was concerning, to be sure.

"Soooooooo I'm gonna have to keep workin and try to get back to ...well..SOMETHIN resembling what I once was." She noted with a sigh, slumping back a bit before glancing back to Erch. "But who knows how long that's gonna take. Never exactly had to train llike this." She paused, and looked to the Emperor. "So hey there mr.Muscles. If ya got any tips, feel free to lay em on me."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:02 am
ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

"I think much of my advice would be wasted on most others. My existence is hardly one any closer to 'normal' than yours was. Avoid overexertion, operate at a steady pace. But all that is quite basic, something you could hear from anyone."

Erchanhardt found her almost dejected sort of tone out of place, certainly, though it wasn't hard to imagine why. At the same time, though, he couldn't entirely help but think that perhaps it might be for the best. He may have known her better than most, but he would be lying if he said that he didn't know what a potential danger she had been. Her existence was one that necessarily removed her from most other people.

Being forced down to their level would likely give a bit more practical a perspective.

"Expect that you will be displeased with your progress. You will certainly not grow as quickly as you would like to. You may think that advanced age has given you patience, but patience is more difficult when you no longer have all the hours in the world to wait."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:34 pm

Giselle chuckled a bit at that, giving an impish smile. "Try telling that to my partner. But huh... yyyyyeaaaaa. Now that you mention that. I .... actually ....do wonder if I may be overdoing things..." She sighed a little uncomfortably, looking out the window. She'd attempted to get back in the goove of stuff, but she always was so tired. And she ...well...wasn't recovering as much as she'd like. And wound up having a pretty intense one or two days, and then more or leds being too wiped out to work out for another like three days. Even minimizing her old routines, it was frustrating how little her body could take now.

Though, when Erchanhart gave that LAST bit of advice. She found herself blinking in a bit of surprise. Sure, she'd known that her perspective would shift, no longer being immortal. But she found herself looking a bit ...dumbfounded. Yea, she was ...well...she certainly liked to THINK she was a fair bit more patient than a lot of humans. Hell she herself had trained countless humans, and understood their frustrations as a third party to their inability to grow. Even her own training had been somewhat slow. Her ...unique physiology made growth a ...specific process. But well, hearing from this man who, frankly, she still saw as a boy, talking about patience made her stare.... and then chuckle heartily. "Hmmmm, you really do take this emperor thing Seriously. Ah, you always were a better speaker than me." She smirked as she leaned back in her chair. Hmmm.

"I retired from the Vandenreich while I was sick. And well.....even now that I'm feeling a bit better. I don't think I'll be going back. Truth be told, aside from trying to get back in shape. I really don't know what to do with myself. even before I met Candice I was pretty set, ya know?" She made a bit of a face. She looked to Erchanhart and hummed...... a brief moment of contemplation.

"Not gonna lie. I was planning on talkin to Candice about maybe moving here. But maybe that's just me grasping at what few straws I got." She shook her head and then chuckled. "But that's a conversation probably for when we aren't both fresh from an ass-kicking, eh? Oof, I should probably get going. Don't wanna use up all your visitation time. The nurses probably want you to get rest, yea?" She ventured with a grin, using her cane to stand up, a moment taken to steady herself.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:06 pm
ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

"We do not always need to have a greater purpose in life. Certainly, some are drawn to it, and those with strength are in a way cursed to do something with it. But you have found yourself in a more peaceful place."

Erchanhardt certainly appreciated her words of praise, but it was not in his nature to ruminate on them for any length of time. Rather, he was still focused on Giselle, on what she had said to him of her own situation, and he spoke again in a more affirming tone as she made to leave.

"'Is life not a thousand times too short for us to bore ourselves?' Those are words I have held in my heart for many centuries. If you have found yourself without the need to fight, then be sure that you fill your life with something still meaningful."

Not that he imagined he had to tell her all of that, really. But sometimes, despite her age, he did feel as though he was the older of the two of them. The years had certainly been a bit less kind to him than to her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum