Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Empty Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss]

Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:02 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

Minatumi... The energy that had once permeated the streets, the buildings, hell it even permeated the very air! It was gone... much like it's owner. The demon let out a perturbed sigh as she walked through the streets of Minatumi, a familiar face or two greeting her pleasantly; to which she responded in kind. However, not many here did really know Ari... just by her appearance. Eventually, the demon had trudged her way through the streets and alleys until she was in front of her old home; her old mansion... at least, the ruins of it. A bitter taste lingered in her mouth as she looked upon the melted mansion, quietly conjuring the shield that Ulv had helped her forge the path to unlocking. After looking upon the red shield for an extended period of time, the demon let herself slowly revert to her true form, her pair of wings that acted like a skirt of sorts closed tightly around her hips and waist; meanwhile, her tail flicked with a minor bit of impatience. She sighed one more time, calmly letting the shield fade before she looked at the house one more time. It was an unfortunate loss but... it was not recoverable. Maybe there was something to recover at the very least.

Quite calmly indeed, the demon began to search through the melted wreckage, realizing all too swiftly that anything of importance she had evacuated almost the second the house had started to melt... Albeit, she had found the only picture she had of her daughter, Calypso... Once she had pocketed the picture carefully, the demon began to figure out what she could do about the building itself. No matter how Arianda felt, the building was a bit of an eyesore; especially since it had been melted. So, with that, Arianda set about to the task of hefting around bits of rubble, and doing her beast to clear out the inside of the house of any valuables or usable items before she figured out what exactly to do with this damned place.

"I wonder who became Mayor after Ulv passed..."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Empty Re: Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss]

Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:56 pm
elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"What are you doing?"

Word of someone messing around with a burnt house was getting around. It just so happened to cross the path of a certain redhead who knew a bit about the situation. It was a surprise to find the house ruined a while ago, but Elyss didn't bother to check up on what happened or how. Anyone with any clue was long gone at that point. Honestly, she had thought Arianda had perished somehow. Considering that Ulv's gone, it wasn't a completely out of the way idea. Color her surprised to find a woman digging through dingy blackened garbage. Well, since Arianda's a demon, and those guys can shapeshift, that just makes adding two and two together like simple algebra.

END POST | Red

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Empty Re: Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss]

Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:13 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] 6EdIfMt

The words of someone familiar broke through Arianda's mind as she snapped to attention and her eyes flicked to Elyss; blinking in honest confusion before she grinned and essentially jumped to the woman's side. She hugged Elyss fiercely, forgetting to, and honestly not really caring to, ask for permission. Frankly speaking, she lifted the woman off her feet she was so excited to see the red head; no matter how angry Elyss could get at the drop of a hat. However, the demon soon placed Elyss down, planted a kiss on her cheek about as nonchalantly as anything else, and returned to the melted rubble of her old home.

"Sifting through the ruins of my old home to see if I can find anything I missed when it got melted by Ulv and Calypso... Kinda hard to not miss stuff when you're being rushed out."

Arianda hummed pleasantly as she kicked an interior wall down casually and emerged pushing a half melted fridge; chock full of what appeared to be chocolate bars. The demon turned towards Elyss and grinned somewhat, giving the woman a roguish wink as her tail flicked about merrily.

"And what about you, Elyss? Aside from wondering what the hell a demon you haven't seen in about a year is doing at the ruins of an old house? I hope you didn't think I was dead, I can't kick the bucket that easily~! Trust me, I've tried in the past and Algos almost caused it too~ How've you been, hun~? Anything new or interesting you want to tell me before you decide to leave me just because and break my poor little heart~"

If Elyss knew Ari well enough, she knew that last line was just Ari screwing around... even if the demon didn't want Elyss to leave suddenly. After all... she really hadn't seen her in a long time. Something she admitted to while digging through some rubble...

"I missed you, Elyss..."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:33 pm
elyss - Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"You talk too much," Elyss muttered, finding herself exasperated already. "You being alive or not was never a concern."

Whether Elyss meant that in a nice way or not didn't particularly matter to the redhead as she threw her gaze outward from the scene. She seemed absorbed in the state of the harbor, watching life move as if nothing's missed. However, the glow of the city had long gone, and maybe it's just Elyss' own regrets keeping her from truly accepting the flow of nature. It's weird being their protector. It's weird having to be her. It's weird having to bear so much on her shoulders. Solemnly, she brought her eyes away from it all, returning them to Arianda.

"Walk with me."

Not waiting, Elyss turned and walked.

END POST | Red

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:48 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Elyss really had always been like this, huh? Being irritaded by the tiniest of things, and constantly unable to look on the bright side of things. She really did need something brighter in her life! Or, at the very least, someone to share the burden's with; as Arianda had a strong feeling Elyss hadn't exactly made friends out there in the Soul Society nor the Gotei. She simply shrugged at Elyss's reaction to her hug and went about her business. However, when Elyss finally spoke again, the demon turned to raise an eyebrow at Elyss; or really at her back. The demon sighed softly. Ulv really should've tried a bit harder with Elyss... she's about as blunt as Mirja was, but without all the tact and fun! Well, whatever. Both were gone, and Arianda had to do something about Elyss's horrid attitude... then again, perhaps not. The demon simply shrugged and caught up to Elyss, leaving her ruined house and half melted fridge behind; jogging to catch up with the woman.

"Well? What's up, Elyss? And, hun, that's no way to talk to a friend; at least I thought I was a friend... eh, whatever."

Arianda shrugged some as she walked next to Elyss, her tail flicking about merrily as she walked next to the Vizard. The entire time, Arianda simply took in the sights of her old home and enjoyed seeing it; even if it wasn't in as good of a state now as it was then, when Ulv hadn't kicked the bucket. Arianda simply gave Elyss a brief side eye, absorbing the briefest myriad of emotions from the woman before she let out a tiny sigh and shrugged, deciding it was best to walk quietly with Elyss until she was able to actually come out and say what she wanted; oh, and the capacity to be a little bit nice. It wouldn't kill her. Probably.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:32 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"What? You're probably just deriving your own explanations then. I've done nothing wrong."

She walked with her hands in her pockets, eyeing things as they went. Her gaze focused on nothing in particular, jotting down mental notes of things here and there. A building may look a little dingy, a crack in the sidewalk, shady people: her eyes kept track of it all.

"It's bleak, ain't it?"

END POST | Red

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:59 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

"I'm afraid that will just have to be your opinion, hun. After all, wrongdoings are in the eye of the beholder~ You mean a lot to me, I just suppose I don't mean as much to you as a I thought."

A gentle shrug was all that greeted Ari's finishing comment as she followed Elyss still, looking through the less than happy streets of Minatumi. The city was no longer quite so hard to destroy, no longer so happy, and all because Ulv's life had ceased. Ari knew it was to happen... but that didn't make any of it any better. Arianda too had her own way of keeping track of things, but not with her eyes; with her mind. Tendrils of energy expanded here and there to touch a few people without their notice, making her own notes of how to help... scaring the daylights out of a mugger with a single image in their mind. That kinda thing. Frankly speaking, Arianda just followed Elyss, looking upon a city that was once her home; and had now fallen into disrepair since Ulv had passed.

Soon, Elyss spoke up again, taking to what was usual for her; speaking as little as possible. Arianda raised an eyebrow at her comment, looking sidelong at Elyss the entire time. Bleak? That wasn't even a proper description as far as Ari was concerned. Comparatively, Minatumi was positively dismal in comparison to what Ari remembered and experienced. Indeed, she may no longer have a home here, but this was still once her home; and to see it in such a state bothered Ari in a way she couldn't describe. She sighed softly and shook her head.

"Elyss... Bleak is how I would describe a poorly tended garden or perhaps the cold. This is not bleak, my dear Elyss, it is depressing in comparison to how it was before; to how we all know it will never return because SHE is dead and gone. That doesn't mean we can't try... Maybe I shouldn't have left... But what was left for me with a ruined home and a place I thought would be taken over by those who would want to see me dead just for existing? Yet, you are here instead... I am not sure how to feel about this, especially after you greet me with the thought that I might've been dead. Whatever you may say, Elyss Kishimoto, I find that a paltry excuse. More would think you would have died now compared to me... besides, if I had died, you would have heard about it. I can promise that..."

The demon walked briefly ahead of Elyss, temporarily ignoring the woman in favor of helping an elderly woman along in picking up a few bags; and also shot a few bums a glare that scared them away from the poor old lady. Afterwards, Arianda walked back in line with Elyss, catching up to her with ease, even if the woman had kept walking.

"Don't run from the past, Elyss. It always can find a way to come back and conveniently bite you in the ass... stride forward, stand tall, and keep your friends close; they're all that make living in this miserable world worthwhile sometimes..."

Afterwards, Arianda kept up a constant stream of silence, quietly helping out people here and there without much regard to herself; and without really breaking honest pace with Elyss. Frankly speaking, Elyss had always been like this, but not seeing her as a friend nor really as someone to be worried about... It had angered the demon somewhat. No, not angered... offended. Regardless, Arianda was more than happy to assist some of her old neighbors during her walk with Elyss; oft refusing gifts of thanks if they were given. She just wanted to help... she needed nothing more in thanks than their words of gratitude.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:24 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Again, huh? You're reading too hard into something that's not there," Elyss scolded, dropping her voice to a simple hiss to enhance her annoyance.

"Don't assume so much. Why would I worry if you're dead or alive? Of course, you're alive."

She stopped, staring down Arianda with soft anger in her eyes. For a second, her mouth opened, words ready to spill out, but then it closed without a word. Staring for a few seconds longer, Elyss finally gave up and sighed, turning her head away. Resuming her walk, she'd take them to the edge of the harbor, away from the town. All that's before them is just slow-moving waves and the distant sky.

"You know, you've got a lot of things going on to be worrying about silly things like friendships."

END POST | Red

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:21 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

"No, it's not reading too hard. It's getting exactly what I wanted in a roundabout way. Answers, despite how much I care for you, it is quite clear you couldn't give a rat's ass about me~"

Arianda once more greeted her statement with a shrug, purposefully ignoring Elyss's annoyance, glares, and general lack of desire to speak to the demon despite the fact she didn't refuse Ari's company or simply leave. There was something more there than Elyss wished to admit, or possibly comprehended, but Ari decided to ignore said something. What help would it be when the red head she was walking around with was quite the stubborn one; and seemed to refuse personal connections at an obscene level.

Eventually, with the demon helping out a few old neighbors, greeting said old neighbors as well, she ended up at the peer with Elyss, her blue eyes staring out at the smelly ocean; salty winds stinging her face. At Elyss's comment, she raised an eyebrow at her and shook her head. She wasn't annoyed, like Elyss was, just disappointed in her... That she could be like this even now.

"Silly? No... Friendships and loved ones is not a silly thing, Elyss. What's silly is how you've acted, how you've always acted towards that one simple prospect... Think what you will, but it keeps me going. Looking forward to the days where I can just relax with those I care for instead of worrying about the factions of Earth and beyond breathing down my neck just because I'm a demon. Even if you call them silly, even if you deny it, Elyss, I will always call you a dear friend; even if I have to pound the notion into your head like a nail. Living life alone is a terrible fate, as is living your life in anger... It's not worth it. And no matter what you think, I did honestly miss you..."

The demon gently shook her head, and moved to the edge of the pier, sitting down upon it; her feet hanging down, dangling just about the water. She really wasn't surprised that Elyss would react like this upon meeting her. Frankly speaking, she at least expected a bit more than just 'Oh, you're alive. Whatever.' It was frustrating to Ari to think that Elyss wouldn't at least be glad to see her... Then again, Elyss has never worked in ways Ari would expect her to.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:36 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Well, that's not fair. Who have I ever given a rat's ass about? Like I said, you have a lot more on your plate than worrying about friends."

Elyss is enjoying herself, to Arianda's detriment. Maybe it's just payback for debts unpaid or just a playful vice, Elyss found herself speaking in roundabout ways just because Arianda's reacted like this. Mean humor shouldn't be the main point of their topic though.

"Pounding aside though, Arianda. I don't hate you. I wasn't worried. I knew you'd be fine. I've just been too busy to worry about everyone right now, and I'm still too busy for this, but here I am."

It's hard to really pinpoint Elyss' thoughts. One second, she's on one thing, and then she's on another, and it's just back and forth. With all the crap on Earth, her even running into Arianda felt more like a sign that something's to come than just a friendly coincidence.

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum