Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty Re: Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri]

Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:26 am
Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 JcEDHco
IRA HOLYFIELD

"Dead dead? Jeez, you shinigami folks really don't mess around, huh?"

Ira figured that was good information to have, though, and he looked back at the chain tethering him to his body for a moment or two, if only to give Yugiri a moment away from his attention. She was clearly feeling uncomfortable about all this, which he couldn't say he liked.

"Well, I guess it's probably something like that. Not like this was the body I was born with, after all. But I've been in it long enough that I'm gettin' used to it."

END POST | THE OLD MAN AND THE SEA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:34 am
Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Header4

Yugiri

"Dead dead."

She shot back, letting his chain of fate drop to the ground with a clang while she sighed. She'd need to figure out a way to stuff him back in there too. Yugiri had seen what it was like trying to stuff yourself into a gigai that was too small and those were made for the specific soul. That meant that she'd probably need a new technique in her Mukushiki to somehow throw him back inside of her body.

"Well, shouldn't your soul change as well eventually to look like your body?"

It was a casual question but a serious one at that, she doubted that her ancestor created the world with situations like this happening in mind. Admittedly, they certainly never counted on their system breaking down now that humans were aware of shinigami and could interact with them.

THE CAT GOES NYA | END POST

Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTBeyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADBeyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:55 am
IRA HOLYFIELD

"Well, I kinda assumed it would have by now. Maybe I'm just not quite in line enough yet or somethin'. You're asking the wrong fella if you're looking for any genius insights on spiritual mumbo jumbo."

Rubbing his chin, which for once actually felt correct considering his beard was back for the moment, Ira thought about what that would even look like. He was definitely still a man, so it didn't quite feel likely that he'd suddenly be turning into a woman or anything insane. But maybe if his body kept developing, his soul would start changing more to match.

"Wonder if training more'll get me the rest of the way there. Feel like a lot of my growing's been tied to getting stronger, feeling more in tune with my body n' all that."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:59 am

Yugiri

"You should exercise your soul more, it's not like you do any Kido or anything like that. You're also not that much stronger than what you were when I met you."

She assessed from her eyes focusing on his feet, the platinum blonde eyebrows closer to her eyes as she furrowed to think on the matter. If he was growing the body more than him then it might make a rift between them, realistically perhaps her family had some kind of treasured tool in their disposal that could assist in the matter but that'd involve going back to Chidori to ask a favour and there was no woman she'd like less to be indebted to.

"What do you think?"

Beyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTBeyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADBeyond Belief [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:03 am
IRA HOLYFIELD

"Hey, I've gotten plenty stronger since we met! Sure, you'd probably still whip me across the country, but I used to not even be able to finish a few laps."

While Ira was fully aware that plenty of people were vastly more capable than he was, he'd also been starting from the rather unfortunate situation of being the incorrect soul in a sickly and out of shape body. Even getting to what would be called a normal person's level of fitness had been hard enough, much less reaching a level where he could fight in something like the City of Lights' little combat festival.

"Exercising my soul sounds a little more complicated than I'm used to, but we'll see what I can do. I'm sure not against the idea."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:56 am

Yugiri

"Good, worse comes to worst I'm sure the living world has a few things that'd be able to... grow you more. The shinigami certainly do but I'm not going to get in debted to them."

She pouted at the idea of being in debt a favour to anyone. Shinigami or human but maybe she'd take one for Ira's sake. No one else's though. That was the privilege this girl.. guy... was allowed. So Yugiri walked over to the wall and leaned against it and went to go poke the bridge of her glasses to push them up her nose.

It looked cool, and then she realised she did not have her glasses on because she was just a cat. Drat, now she looked lame. Yugiri just tried to recover by putting her arm behind her neck in an attempt to come off cool.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:18 am
IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira avoided chuckling at Yugiri's clear attempt to look cool, still thinking about the best way to actually get stronger spiritually. If he'd been a younger man, he probably would have just tried to go swimming the way he was right now, get in a fight or something, but that seemed inefficient.

"I'll be sure to ask you for tips later, but right now I'd rather catch up. It'd be a shame not to go get lunch and chat, eh?"

It had been a while since Ira really did much proper learning under Yugiri, but avoiding serious training for a bit had just sort of left him where he was now. She wasn't the only teacher he'd want to learn from, but she was certainly one of the people he trusted the most not to lead him astray when it came to training.

"You catch the match that boyfriend of yours had? Pretty intense."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:37 am

Yugiri

"Of course I did!"

Yugiri felt a little offended that Ira would think she would've missed that. She might've been a cat for the whole time but she was the unassuming black cat right there cheering him on from the sides, plus she had more than one way to treat him to a reward if he won or to lick his wounds if he lost. Well, he got to decide if he won, losers didn't get to be choosers right?

She grinned to herself with the kind of smile that'd be accented a lot better with glasses covering her eyes and catching the light. Unfortunately she was missing the ingredients to make it look right, probably for the better though.

"Anyway, it's about time you went back into your body. Don't need a small breeze breaking that chain of your's."

Maybe there was also the desire to have him back to the cute unassuming young lady too, that way she could really ignore all this niggling thoughts at the back of her mind in regards to this whole situation.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum