Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Empty A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar...

Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:57 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

It really was nice to be able to walk on Earth without being accosted by... well, just about anything. She steered clear of interacting with Shinigami and some humans, because most of the human population could see her; she didn't want to start fights with people just because she was an Arrancar. It wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do on Earth, but she at least managed it well enough... but it was hard when everyone stared at her. Frankly speaking, she was glad people in Texas seemed to like bigger things anyways. It made her life loads easier as the Arrancar walked around aimlessly, eventually settling near a small section of water; surrounding by cracked ground. It was pitiful, the kind of water that lay in this state of America. Frankly speaking, she was quite ready to leave if not for how nice the heat was... Albeit, it wasn't always an enjoyable heat. It wasn't a soothing warmth that warmed Kanako's being. No, it was normally scorching and painful to the skin... the water was far more soothing, far more calming... wayyy easier to nap in. However, the Arrancar simply enjoyed her time in Texas the best she could.

"Cmon... There has to be a sizable body of water somewhere..."

Mostly, Kanako was doing her best to find another being like herself, she had already run into a few hollows she had to toss through a Garganta because they were causing pointless trouble; but she was hoping to run into another Arrancar, one who was reasonable enough not to pick a fight out of nowhere. Regardless, the Arrancar was more than happy to continue to try and find another Arrancar or a good lake to explore before she went to the ocean or back to her home in Hueco Mundo... She really needed to find a way to get water in her home.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Left_bar_bleue0/0A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Empty Re: A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar...

Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:43 pm
A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... YzPaJLe

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

We know the classic tale, ladies and gentlemen. The leonine woman was doing her usual roam and trek around various parts of the world, and inevitably found herself back in Texas. Truth be told, compared to the more active places on earth, it was moderately acceptable for Amaranta's tastes. She had a little entourage following her around again, taking pictures and talking about how cool and tall she was. Pretty standard fare. She broke away from them soon enough though the moment her Perquisa caught wind of another Arrancar. With a firm Sonido dash, she made her way towards the culprit of her moderate interest. Standing on a pier, Amaranta waved at the freakishly tall Kanako walking around in search of water.

"Another Arrancar on Earth, eh? You got a name, big girl?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Empty Re: A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar...

Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:24 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Much like Amaranta sensed Kanako, Kanako sensed her, tilting her head some as she felt the presence but chose not to act on it; as the presence was getting closer every moment. As Amaranta came towards her, the Arrancar turned to look at Amaranta curiously. It seemed that both Arrancar had the interest of the other, with Kanako interested somewhat in Amaranta; and Amaranta did quite the same. A tiny smile graced the Arrancar's face before she walked closer to Amaranta, leaving the water behind her as she inspected the lioness before her quietly for a few moments. Strong looking, respectfully tall, and she seemed to radiate a head of sorts... Kanako couldn't help but take an initial liking to her.

"Yes... I prefer it to the boring sand, sand, and oh look more sand of Hueco Mundo... Kanako Hashimoto, Nice to meet you Lioness of the desert... And who might you be?"

Lioness... yes, that sounded right. She had what seemed to be a mane of hair, a bit more grand than Kanako's own hair; which was more akin to messy spikes represented as hair... Kanako's yellow eyes and slit pupils seemed to judge Amaranta with her sight alone, wondering just how strong she was... what she could do. Her pupils momentarily widened as she tried to take in a bit more impressions about the women before her eyes resumed a more normal reptilian shape. Frankly speaking, Kanako had never been too sure on what attracted her in life, but someone who was strong and of a somewhat envious height? She certainly was one to admire them to start and start the attraction cycle later... then again, Kanako really didn't know too much about relationships, so perhaps she was jumping the proverbial gun.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Left_bar_bleue0/0A Lion and a Lizard Walk into a Bar... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:59 pm

Amaranta observed the tall, reptilian woman with quiet curiosity. The leonine woman had seen her fair share of Arrancar on earth so far, but not one of them were as freakishly huge as Kanako. She had her by quite a few feet, but that didn't bother her all that much. As they said, the harder they are, the bigger they fall. Of course, such lofty quotations only applied when combat was involved, and though the prospect seemed enticing - her entourage wasn't too far off and she didn't really need to draw a lot of attention to begin with. She'd humor conversation, and see how things went.

"Kanako Hashimoto, eh? Lioness of the desert doesn't really pop, so I'd prefer if you call me something else. I share in your sentiment of avoiding Hueco Mundo. It's tough trying to adapt on earth with various soul reapers trying to run me off, but I've managed well. Blended in just as well, too. How about you? I can't imagine it's been easy... you stand out like a sore thumb. A really big thumb," she retorted, a humorous remark in response to the woman's size. She'd recently met Santa who was a tall girl, too, but Kanako certainly took the cake by every imaginable metric.

END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:05 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

"That is fine Lion lady, especially since we both seem to dislike Hueco Mundo... I just figured you were a Lioness from looks alone. But, you still haven't told me what I should call you..."

Perhaps Kanako didn't understand the majority of interactions like this as well as she should, but one would think the other would provide their name; much like Kanako had. Well, it didn't matter too much in the end, because Kanako had decided upon one thing; she wanted this Lioness. In what way? She wasn't sure. As a friend, partner, something more? She had no honest idea because understanding emotions wasn't exactly her forte; which was precisely why Kanako let her emotions play around with each other in her own head while she studied Amaranta briefly once again before she looked past the woman and at the approaching entourage; a bunch of people who Kanako figured would be a pain in the ass. However, unless Amaranta desired to leave them, Kanako too would remain... for now. Or, she may take Amaranta with her away from the paparazzi, whichever came first and annoyed her most.

"Yes, being so tall is definitely the best way to stand out. Apparently this weird state doesn't mind big... And I haven't met very many Shinigami, I've avoided them on purpose. However, I am sure one will eventually take ill with me based on race alone and attack for no other reason than they can. And they call us bad..."

Kanako simply shrugged a tiny bit before she impulsively almost reached out to pat Amaranta, but kept her hand from moving from her side. Again, more odd feelings she didn't fully understand. However, the Arrancar did her best to distract herself from whatever it was she was feeling.

"So what brings you here then, Arrancar Lioness? You seem quite popular, after all... so I can only wonder."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:07 pm

"Of course, this state doesn't really have much in the form of entertainment like it use to according to what I've been told around here. I suppose with how peaceful and exotic we look, they can't help but be drawn to us? Well, maybe peaceful is pushing it, but I certainly have found most of them more interesting than annoying," she commented directing her eyes to some of the passerby civilians. It then dawned on Amaranta that she had forgotten to introduce herself. A deep, hearty chuckled spilled from her lips as she flashed a grin.

"Name's Amaranta Valeria, but if you like shortened names or whatever, I approve of Amara. You can also call me Blazing Lioness. Rolls off the tongue real nice, don'tcha think? Anyway, what brings me here is probably the same thing that brings you here. You got tired of Hueco Mundo and all that sand, right? That's pretty much the same case with me, too. I like it here. Good Food. Good combatants. Interesting locations. It's so much livelier, and on my really lucky days... I still get to fight strong opponents."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:07 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako considered the Lioness before her, once more feeling her hand twitch involuntarily; her soft mane quite tempting to touch... Then Kanako figured it out, she wanted to do what some called "petting" someone. Kanako had a great desire to pat her head, touch her ears, and see just how soft both were... However, doing so without permission was likely rude, and no matter how impulsive she may be, that may be a good way to sour relations with what Kanako was quickly beginning to believe would be a very good friend; and perhaps sparring partner. However, Kanako soon gave a small smile, lips only of course, when Amaranta finally introduced herself. She liked the name... And the nickname Amara felt like quite the good one to Kanako; rolled off the tongue, in a sense.

"Amara... Yes, I like that... However, I don't think I've tried all that much human food in my time here. Not many human establishments will let in an eight foot tall woman with a tail; no matter how much I try to tell them it will be fine as long as I can just sit down... And I have seen a few interesting locations myself, but I am curious to know what you have seen. Perhaps you could show me personally when you have the time? I've always explored alone... someone to explore with sounds a bit nicer, however."

Kanako shrugged a tiny bit before she looked pointedly at the approaching Amaranta fanclub. She did desperately wish to keep their conversations between themselves, but she swiftly realized such things wouldn't be possible. Which was part of why Kanako simply ignored the fanclub no matter how much they goggled at the two women, likely unable to decide who to look at more; but Kanako only really had eyes for Amaranta, choosing to ignore the beings around them.

"I suppose, some day we could spar... right now isn't exactly the best place for it. I'm afraid we'd blow this town off the map and get ourselves into even more trouble... Maybe we can have a raincheck and find someplace nice to eat? If you wouldn't be opposed to introducing me to human food, of course."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:23 am

"That's fair. I can't imagine every eating establishment has tables or chairs reserved for a freakishly tall' woman like you. It must be really hard for you to buy clothes too." A chortle followed after that line of dialogue. A bit of a playful jab here and there, but nothing to offend her unless she wasn't as thick-skinned as she appeared. Adapting to life on earth was difficult in a variety of ways beyond avoiding humans who feared them and soul reapers who wanted to purify them. It was difficult to make sense of everything, but she was doing pretty well, all things told. She wasn't use to playing tour guide for anyone, but Kanako seemed personable enough to humor the thought. The leonine woman wasn't doing anything that required her immediate attention anyway, and a break from the little following could be nice. Amaranta clapped her hands together, turned towards her entourage, and momentarily shooed them away before turning towards Kanako.

"Spar would be nice, but much like you said, I ain't trying to end up on those realm-balancer's radars. But, if it's a night on the town and showing you around to a good place to eat, I can hang. Outside of being followed around, I'm not doing much of immediate note, so... hop to it. First come, first serve. Else i'll be going back to what i was doing."

And with that, she started walking off in a direction of her choice, separating herself from the crowd. It was reasonable to believe Kanako ought to follow.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:28 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako hung her head slightly, shaking it a tiny bit as she put a hand to her face; reflecting on the times she had tried to obtain clothing and even eat at an establishment. The only places that remotely worked out weren't exactly favorable to her size whatsoever. Regardless, the Arrancar couldn't help but chuckle a tiny bit.

"A bit... but I imagine you deal with the same issues. Tall people don't exactly have the best selection either way... at least you fit through the doors though."

Kanako shrugged a tiny bit before she watched Amaranta shoo away her entourage; in which time Kanako once more felt that temptation to pet the woman. Dammit her hair did look so soft... Regardless, Kanako ignored the strange temptations and simply watched Amaranta calmly, tilting her head slightly as her reptilian yellow eyes locked onto Amaranta's blue eyes; taking in her words. Yes... This was more of what Kanako wanted. Time with this Lion Arrancar that seemed to have taken Kanako's fancy a tiny bit. However, she mostly was dedicated to letting things flow as they may, and see where everything went instead of worrying about such problems. After all, questions of relationships would present themselves on their own in time, Kanako need only pursue them when the time was ripe. Now, however, was the time to get to know Amaranta and not be foolish.

That was why, when Amaranta started walking, Kanako was swift to follow, using her longer legs to catch up in a few extended stride before she fell in with Amara's pace; her tail flicking gently behind her as it dragged on the ground. The entire time, Amaranta would likely notice how careful Kanako was with her every movement that made them surprisingly graceful despite her large size; and especially despite how much it seemed like she would be able to just throw her weight around with ease. If it was first come first serve... Kanako was going to take what was hers. Right now, time with Amara was hers and no one esle's. Which was why Kanako carefully kept close to Amara, as if to signify to those around that they were together... and to bugger off and not bother them for now.

"Mmm... Yes. I like that. But where shall we go, Amara? Mine for the night or not, I still wish to have a good time with you; and then perhaps we can find a place to spar later... I would quite enjoy having a constant sparring partner that doesn't wish to kill me; but instead help each other grow stronger... Do you have a place to live on Earth, Amara? I'm afraid I still only have my 'place' in Hueco Mundo, and I would prefer to be there as little as possible if I can... Thank you for showing me around, Amara."

It seemed that Kanako had little opportunity to talk to others most of the time. Avoiding company and keeping to herself has certainly led to her being a bit oddly spoken; even if how she speaks has no true issues. Regardless, some of her attitudes do indeed seem a bit odd at the very least. However, it was obvious she meant well... and her slight bit of rambling was a sign that she was excited for their little night on the town.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:21 am

"I suppose you have a point there, Kanako," she retorted playfully as she traversed the empty streets of Texas. Sheesh, she wasn't lying. This place was something of a wasteland now. Wild how much time can change a place, huh? The city folk told her that it use to be way livelier in the past, but she saw none of that here. Then, albeit in an odd fashion, she posed the question of where they would go for the night. Amaranta already had that planned out. There wasn't much in the way of entertainment here like it use to be, but there was a few places she could get into thanks to her little entourage.

She'd been granted a few passes, visited a few places that accepted her, and even generated a little following. In their own words, "a tall lion lady' was mighty fine company." They spoke weird, but Amaranta found it kind of endearing. They weren't utterly opposed to her existence - which was a plus. Kanako didn't have to worry her big ole' head, though. She chose to follow her, after all. Surely she could handle whatever the woman had in mind, no?

"We're gonna go wherever the hell I want. Right now, I'm feeling a bar. It's a lively one, too, and the people like me there. They dance there, they bull ride, and they even got some fun arcade games off in a corner. It's a rather unconventional place. Perfect for unconventional women like us."

And with that, she continued to walk in the general direction of that bar, though not before answering her other question.

"I have a place, yea. It's pretty neat. Not a humongous home like a mansion, but big enough for what I like to do. I even requested to have a training room built underground when I want to let loose. It was a little expensive, but I made it work. I certainly can relate to the sentiment of avoidin' that sandy ass wasteland in Hueco."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum