Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako]

Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:22 am
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 H5ry62M
KLEIN

"Sounds good!"

Klein started his little march toward the sea with a spring in his step, though he made it a point not to go too far ahead of Kanako. The difference in their stride meant it was pretty unlikely that she'd have any actual trouble keeping up with him, of course, so it was easy to stay more or less at her side as they walked.

"So you can breathe underwater, huh? That's pretty neat, I don't think I've met any other Arrancar that can do that. Guess Hueco Mundo's not really super conducive to being able to do stuff like that, though."

These sorts of little rambles were more or less meaningless, but Klein liked to talk, and that was to say nothing of the simple value of chitchat. It did a lot to ingratiate him, after all.

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako]

Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:40 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kanako fell in line with Klein quite easily. Frankly speaking, she had to measure her pace quite well in order to make sure she didn't out-stride Klein just by trying to walk at her normal pace. It was a little bit annoying, at first, but once she measured his pace, the Arrancar was able to settle into it quite swiftly and easily. As they walked, Klein talked, and quite a lot. He really was a chatty Arrancar, wasn't he? Whatever his motives were, whatever his end game was, at least he seemed up beat enough. That helped somewhat, but it was hard for Kanako not to at least humor him when he asked questions. They were easy to answer, and Kanako didn't mind filling the silence some.

"Yeah... I developed the capability when I was still an Adjuchas. I spent a lot of time on Earth then, too. Difference was, my size then dwarfed what I am now; and just about the only place I could find any peace was the ocean. I suppose I had some natural affinity for it, because I soon found that I could breathe under water. It's quite convenient, and it's a great place to sleep relatively undisturbed. Not many fish bother me, but the ones that do get eaten..."

Kanako couldn't help but yawn a tiny bit, considering she had woken up from a bit of a nap earlier; the large yawn revealing her sharp teeth, perfect for biting into prey. Were they good for anything too small? No, probably not. Afterwards, Kanako popped her neck casually before she looked down at Klein again.

"No, it really isn't conducive. I may dislike sand, but I won't complain about it. It holds the heat nicely enough... But I would certainly prefer the variety of Earth. Far more interesting."

Kanako shrugged some, their walk carrying them closer and closer to the Ocean. Once they were there, Kanako would gladly discuss exactly where they would travel to; and then she would travel in the ocean alongside Klein. Not only would it give Kanako some time to think alone, as to what Klein was truly up to, it would also give Kanako the convenient excuse to swim for a very long time. After all, even if the water didn't taste great, the cool salty water was wonderful for her soul... Souls? Soul.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:25 am
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 H5ry62M
KLEIN

The woman's teeth were something Klein had very much started taking into account, and he'd had to adjust a few of the ideas he'd had for what he might like from her in the future. Those were plenty hot, for sure, but...well, it did make her mouth a little bit of a danger zone, didn't it?

"I'm kinda jealous. Being able to hang out underwater sounds cool! And probably a lot safer than just sleeping up in the trees like I usually do. But you're right, Earth is really neat. Lot to see, lot of crazy places. Oh, if you like to swim, I know a really nice little spot near Brazil where the water is great! The fish are kinda mean sometimes, but I don't think they'd bother someone like you."

Klein nodded once to punctuate that, then seemed to think about it for a moment, as if he was second-guessing what he'd said there. He wasn't, because Klein always thought about everything he said two or three times before it ever left his mouth. But after a moment, his smile seemed to become apologetic, and he spoke again in a softer tone.

"Not that there's anything wrong with bein' like you! I think it's impressive, bein' built like that."

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:21 am

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"It is much safer... especially because a tree can be cut down or climbed, rendering it relatively unsafe. The ocean, however? An untamable beast, full of potential death and a lack of breathable air by the normal being... Suffice to say, I much prefer it to taking a rest elsewhere. Very easy to be unbothered."

Kanako nodded some, not really noticing that Klein was taking notes of her teeth for other things. She continued walking, her stride carrying her to the beach that Klein had led them to. She looked at him carefully for a few more moments before she reached out and gave him a pat on the head; one that was likely alarmingly gentle in comparison to what could be assumed about her. While she would never describe herself as a gentle giant, she did at least know very precise control over her strength; otherwise, she would hurt others accidentally.

Kanako walked into the water, her feet, and shoes, resting in the surf. Then she looked towards Klein, tilting her head gently as she took him in. In those moments, her tail flicked in some minor irritation at his comment, but she understood its meaning at the very least. It helped he corrected himself afterwards.

"Thank you, I think. And if any fish bother me, I'll just eat it. Simple enough. Now, Klein, lead on. I'll follow you in the water like you proposed.
I'm sure I'll have to come out a few times if the land proves obstructive..."

With that, making sure Kanako kept a sharp eye on Klein, the Arrancar walked into the surf; walking into the water until only her head was poking up above the water. From there, she began to swim with a practiced ease. She tread water, going deeper into the ocean quite rapidly before she looked back towards Klein; her yellow eyes piercing even from this distance. She said nothing, but she waited with patience; ready to follow Klein to his destination. Frankly speaking, she still had no idea what to think of him... But, perhaps more time would tell. She would have to wait and see...

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum