Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Members of the Season: Locke and Paradigm --- Character of the Season and Application of the Season: Mizu Morikawa --- Fight Thread of the Season: To Drown a Strawberry --- Social Thread of the Season: Wellness Check ---
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Progression Versus Tradition [Ehefra/Lukas]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Progression Versus Tradition [Ehefra/Lukas]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Progression Versus Tradition [Ehefra/Lukas]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Progression Versus Tradition [Ehefra/Lukas]

Mon May 08, 2023 7:33 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHT
---

Lukas shrugged at Ehefra's plainly visible confusion. "Like I said, long time ago. Might even pre-date ginto, but my history..." A hand raised to rock side to side, palm faced towards the ground. "...so so."

As she continued, Lukas' eyes dimmed. The existence of Garganta was something he had vaguely been taught, a portal to Hueco Mundo. A way for the filthy creatures to hide and populate themselves away from prying eyes. Between realms, though? The fuck am I supposed to do with that?

"Yeah, I was there." his voice turned flat, a resounding sigh as he crossed his arms. "Call it desperate if you want, but we aren't really prepared for anything like that." The last word strained against Lukas' voice, heavy with importance. "So I'll scrape whatever barrel I have to."

Ehefra's last question was less easily answered, an immediate surprise in reaction as he took a step backwards. Lukas' gaze turned to her various monitors, nodding slowly in confirmation. "I've been in the Vandenreich for 12 years now. Things are definitely... Different, from what I remember, if that's what you're asking."

184 words | | what she wanna know tho

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Progression Versus Tradition [Ehefra/Lukas]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Progression Versus Tradition [Ehefra/Lukas]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Progression Versus Tradition [Ehefra/Lukas]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Progression Versus Tradition [Ehefra/Lukas]

Fri May 12, 2023 7:20 pm
Progression Versus Tradition [Ehefra/Lukas]  - Page 2 HEADER2_sample-75b629b79df6a81c4ca3d613108cc0a8

Ehefra raised a brow at that and snorted. Nodding a little as she folded her legs and leaned back into her seat. "Nobody is. Your sense of danger is being inflated. The world is full of danger Luke. Shinigami. Arrancar. Even stronger hollows are more common these days. At any point an arrancar could show up. Or two." They would both be aware of the attack on the Holy Roman Empire after all. "Or the ground could suddenly give out beneath this whole island and we could find ourselves in a put full of monstrous hollows. I was on the beach when some psycho almost killed me. If I hadn't glassed the beach, I'd probably be dead. OR tied up in some deranged dungion in that weirdo's basement." She murmured tiredly.

"But danger is no excuse for desperation. The threat of Kurosaki or some other threat rearing it's head isn't going anywehere. Not has it been absent, merely less likely than usual for some time. Your sense of peril is inflated because you, anecdotally, were a part of the attack. The threat is more real to you, because you lived through it. Training is fine. Preparation is fine. But this? Is not productive." She noted, gesturing up and down toward the man as she rose up to her feet.

A pause as she raised her brows at his explanation. Twelve years? Certainly a lot longer than she'd been aware the Vandenreich had been around back in the day. But well, she'd certainly learned a lot about how it had survived in the shadows. "Hm. Not me. I've been a quincy since I was ...what....Sixteen? But I never learned any of that pride stuff. Quincy powers was just something cool that my aunt knew and I wanted to learn for myself. And it made my dad super upset." She paused and looked toward Lukas again. "What about you? Have you always been a quincy? Or did you learn into it?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum