Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Empty 2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations

Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:20 am
2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Yq9LVYK
CHARACTER OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for December 2022, and January and February of 2023.

This particular OTS category is for the Character of the Season. Nominate the character that you think had the most impact, saw the most growth, had the best interactions, or just in general that you think was the best for the season

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. Please include a link to your nomination.
4. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE SEASON VOL. 1
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations

Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:51 pm
So for character of the season I am going to nominate Aina

I will admit up front my reasons for doing so are based largely on her impact on one of my characters on a personal level. It isn't shaking the world, it isn't swaying the hearts and minds of millions of people, merely convincing one, single person who never thought they would know what love is exactly that. As well as changing their self-perception that they can be more than a monster. I think this is a wonderful impact even if only a small one, interaction is interesting between two beings that are "empty" for completely different reasons and are more or less opposites.

Not to mention this has also lead to her own personal growth in becoming more invested in the world and really trying to wrap her mind around what it means to exist within it with someone else.

So that is my nomination
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue1570/1002023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations

Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:25 pm
For Character of the Season, I am going to nominate Cala Paracer
I have been enjoying watching the different dynamics this character creates with who they interact with. I find the growth of the character on the friendship and romance basis interesting and adorable. They're a character I also find myself looking forward to seeing what paths they take in the future.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue419100/9999992023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:34 pm
For this, I'm going to nominate Kendall's Arrancar, Amaranta Valeria. What started as simply a want to make an Arrancar turned into a character that I have had no shortage of pleasure reading the shenanigans she's gotten into. While she hasn't done anything particular earth-shattering yet, I feel that with the threads she's gotten and the interactions she's had with other characters, positive and negative, have still been a wonderfully entertaining and interesting narrative to read, even if she might not have those kinds of long-term goals yet.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:35 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17835-henrex-astillon-hybrid-1-2-hazard-rating-s

Well, I had three picks. I thought about Hyosuke but since Serenity chose Cala, it wouldn't really make sense to nominate two characters belonging to the same person. Kanae seemed like a viable pick, too, if because I like the promise her character presents in the future as far as what she can offer to those vested in the Gotei and Soul Society related part of the site, but I think overall, if I had to rock with somebody, I'm going to go with Henrex Astillion(Soon to be Yuuto Hisakawa.)

To me, I definitely feel hard work and dedication should be rewarded, and based on conversations I had with the creator before, there were times were he genuinely wanted to retire the character and move on, but through a chance meeting with Murasaki, his plot was revitalized in a sense, and he was welcomed back into the Gotei. For a storied character to rise back up and rejoin the organization that once cast him away is very engaging storytelling to me. In addition, the way Henrex and the creator has handled the stories since then have been absolutely pristine. Between him helping Saiko regain her humanity, re-establishing an identity again in the stealth division, to the social engagements(which I find humorous) he's shared with Nanashi, to being the final piece in helping my girl Hiroe break through her fear of death, and simply the overall charm, appeal, and authenticity of the character... I feel Henrex should be character of the season.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:26 am
Kendall or Otto. Ultimately it came down to those two for me because these two's characters because they mirror each other a lot. I'm going to go with Tento though because Kendall's already got Amaranta in the pipeline so Solomon can sit this one out.

So what's going on here? Our boy Tento has been involved in pretty much anything he can get his hands on. Tento has been involved in just about everything Gotei related over the last seasonal period. He's been in Africatastrophe, Fight Night, prelude threads for Africatastrophe, invading other people's fight nights to cheer on his division members and even coming up to throw down with Kizuna. That's some effort and he reminds me of a couple of characters that are now established who were very similar back in their earlier days. I sincerely hope that the Tento train doesn't stop any time soon and I look forward to see just how far he goes in establishing himself in the Gotei as a very proactive and driven character who has many possibilities ahead of him.

2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations Gamma_Signature
2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations CHARACTER_LIST2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations GRAPHICS_THREAD2023 Q1 Character of the Season Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum