Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen]

Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:34 pm
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Igen nodded lightly at that, a bit of relief in his features as she affirmed that she was taking care of herself. Which well...admittedly probably wasn't really any of his business. But even so, he gave a fond look to the woman as she assuaged some of his worries. "Ahah, well that's good. I'm real glad to hear you're taking care of yourself. It'd suck if you got yourself hurt. But well, at least if you do I'll be sure to visit you in the infirmary." He noted with a light nod of his head.

Ko certainly just put on something of a playful smile in response to Bambi's answer. But she didn't offer much more than that. Certainly .... interested at the admission of the woman that her zanpaku'to was the pushy type. Even so, she was all too happy to fall silent as Igen took a moment to look outside. "Well, I'm glad you're making some headway on all of this stuff. I ...honestly wish I had more I could help with than just some supportive words. Still, I guess you're in good hands." He conceded with a bit of a sigh, his clear desire to help Bambi showing a bit as he cleared his throat. [salmon]"Still! I'm glad to see you doing so well, and uh, I should probalby head out. Don't wanna take up too much of your time. But I'll try to keep in touch! And I was serious about that offer before, I may not look it but I'm a pretty good healer myself, so don't be afraid to reach out if you're having any aches or lingering pains."[/color] He chimed, flashing that big dumb smile of his.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen]

Wed May 03, 2023 10:11 pm
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 JryjPlU
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Hah... Thanks."

Bambietta wasn't really used to being looked out for like this, and she fiddled around with her hands for a moment before returning her attention to Igen. He sure was nice. At least, she wanted to think he was nice. Was he just faking it? People did do that... No, no. She was getting in her own head. Smiling awkwardly, she took a moment or two to think about how to actually reply.

"I appreciate it, really. I'll call ya if I need anything, or just if I feel like I'm getting a little stir-crazy. You're a sweetheart."

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 03, 2023 10:46 pm
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] - Page 2 HEADER___astolfo_and_astolfo_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_erospanda__sample-42ed5e9268553b27ebcfcad603a0afd0

Igen tilted his head and that smile of his softened a bit as he watched that sheepish response from Bambi. He wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, but all the same, he noticed the slight shift in her demeanor, or at the very least the hesitation before she finally spoke. "Good, I'll be holding you to that! Anywho, 'm gonna get going." He noted with a little grunt as he stood up, promptly making his way over to Bambi and promptly pulling her into a little half hug. "Later Bamb!" He chimed out, giving her one last warm smile before he turned and took his leave. Ko giving the girl something of a smug little smirk before she turned to follow her wielder out.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum