Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Left_bar_bleue0/0Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Empty Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako]

Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:15 pm
Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Amaranta was many things, but she wasn't dense... most of the time, at least. Her Perquisa was pretty good at picking up energy signatures, and her senses automatically revealed to her remnants of energy, faint as they may have been. From the looks of it, after passing the two on the couch, the leonine woman deduced that these two whores went off and fought against one another.

Tch. Come to think of it, she had forgotten about mentioning that she let the woman take residence at the house Khaana allowed her to stay in. Even so, she certainly wanted to try her hand at Kanako first. Competitive envy boiled within her, but she recognized that neither one of them were in a condition to fight, at least not at a level she would be satisfied with. Defeating those at the pinnacle of their strength was far more enjoyable than winning on a goddamn technicality.

And so, she bided her time. She let Khaana go off to do whatever weeb shit she planned on engaging in for that particular day, and challenged Kanako to throw down. She did a morning training routine, nibbled on some leftover pizza on the fridge for no reason at all, and stood outside, prepared to open a descorrer the moment she arrived. They were throwing down. No questions asked.

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:55 am; edited 7 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Empty Re: Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako]

Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:13 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Truthfully speaking, Kanako hadn't entirely expected to be fighting again so soon after her rather intense battle with Khaana; but it wasn't entirely unexpected especially when you were living with someone like Amaranta. However, once Amara had made her demand known, all it took was a bit of rest, and Kanako was raring to go; flexing her muscles and stretching her entire body in order to make sure this giant was more than limber enough for the coming battle.

With the swift chomping of whatever food she could get, if only just because, Kanako had met Amaranta outside where she was to summon a portal for the two of them; likely to a more fitting place for their battle. After all, Khaana and Kanako had made more than a mess of the wastelands they had brawled in. Kanako had no idea where they may go, however, if she had to guess, Hueco Mundo would be an excellent place to do so... Then again, Kanako wouldn't be surprised if Amaranta wanted to settle this on more neutral ground. Either way, Kanako waved at Amaranta when she arrived outside; clothed in her once ruined, now fixed, clothing.

"Hey, Amara... So, where did you want to go and get this done?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Left_bar_bleue0/0Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Empty Re: Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako]

Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:12 pm

"My Arena. Hueco Mundo. No questions asked. Hop to it."

Her tone was relatively short, leaving little room for her intent to be misconstrue. She was burning with excitement, and the idea of engaging in any small talk at the moment didn't appeal to her at all. They could save conversation for later, right? Of course. Slashing a hand through the space before her, drawing an opening to their location, Amaranta beckoned for the woman to follow her as she stepped through the Garganta. The journey was as short-lived as her words as the arrancar reached their destination within a matter of seconds.

Whenever she finally stepped forward, Kanako would be met with the makeshift architecture Amaranta had built from any material that could hold up well in the realm of Hueco Mundo. It wasn't the most detailed work, certainly, but it held a sacred meaning to a woman who had waged her life to overcome and evolve into who she was now. For those who simply wished to do battle for the sport of it, it was a paradise. She made her fair share of friends and enemies here, too. Stretching her arms, she would turn her gaze at Kanako, beastly azure hues radiating with anticipation. Yes, this would battlefield was more than ideal for them to let loose. She would give her a few moments before she employed Sonido, swiftly slashing through the air to soar in for a direct haymaker to the woman's face.

"Let us begin now, shall we!?"

Last edited by Iori on Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:58 am; edited 4 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:03 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako was fine with the clipped tone, frankly speaking sweet, short, and to the point was normally much better in her mind than long winded explanations. Albeit, she was able to handle both, but she liked getting to the point as quick as possible; made everything much easier. And so, Kanako followed Amaranta to her Arena in Hueco Mundo, the lizard-like Arrancar scratching the back of her head casually as they walked through the portal to their location.

It was a short trip, as to be expected of a Garganta, and Kanako found herself looking around at a colosseum, or perhaps just a general arena, made from seemingly whatever could hold up to punishment from hollow or Arrancar. Kanako looked around some, the spikes on her tail lighting up a vibrant electric blue as Kanako looked about the Arena, quietly expecting Amaranta to attack at any moment. Frankly speaking, she wasn’t disappointed.

After a few moments of taking in the sights, and a few moments of Kanako charging up her Relampago Cero, Amaranta disappeared from sight with a Sonido. Frankly speaking, Kanako’s sonido was still sub-par, but worked well enough despite her enlarged frame. However, Kanako was still able to follow Amaranta well enough that, when the woman soared in with a haymaker intended for Kanako’s face, a scaled and clawed hand came up with equal speed to catch Amaranta’s fist; the claws digging in to attempt to trap the fist that was intended to smash into Kanako’s face.

“Yes. Let’s.”

With that, Kanako snarled at Amaranta as her stance widened imperceptibly, and she opened her maw wide. Frills once hidden at her neck opened, electric blue light emanated from the frills, from her hair, and from the spikes upon her tail. Without any other warning, without much room for Amaranta to react unless she tore her hand from Kanako’s iron grip, Kanako released a Relampago Cero at point blank range; directly at Amaranta. Of course it wouldn’t kill her, why would it? But with Kanako’s destructive capabilities in Cero alone, physical strength notwithstanding, it would hurt.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:54 pm

"Oh, hell yeah. You're not as slow as you look, Kana. Don't get me too excited now!"

An almost maniacal grin curved across the leonine woman's features, displaying her unrestrained joy at the woman's ability to react to her attack. There was no expression of discomfort in her face as the monstrous arrancar seized her arm, her body generating an electrified source of energy. A cero at point-blank range, huh? Not bad. Not bad at all! Ripping her arm in half away from the woman's grip, Amaranta avoided the rempalago cero by executing another high-speed sonido burst. Top-notch regeneration would allow her arm to restore itself in little to no time at all. Therefore, she could be as reckless as she desired until Kanako lands a more tremendous attack. For now, Amaranta, wholeheartedly consumed in her battle lust, reappeared behind the woman.

Aiming to take advantage of her lack in speed, Amaranta appeared and reappeared in constant rotation, creating several afterimages in her wake to disrupt her senses. Firing balas with her singular arm at the moment to further disorient Kanako, her lost limb regenerates as if it had never been lost to begin with. Knowing those admittedly porous blasts won't do much but give her skin a little sting, and regardless of whether it landed or not, the Burning Lioness would go soar in from behind, taking advantage of the friction she created around her body, aiming to slam her fists around her body, creating miniature explosions if any of them landed successfully. Even if they failed, Amaranta remained diligent this time, shifting her body in and out in perpetual motion to avoid having her arms seized again.

Last edited by Iori on Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:32 am

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

"Don't judge a book by it's cover... I have loads of surprises."

Frankly speaking, Kanako partially aided in Amaranta tearing off her own arm, the sound of sinew snapping, bones popping and breaking apart, and tendons snapping completely. Kanako blinked, the smell of blood filling her nostrils briefly... only to be ignored by the lust for battle. Perhaps if Kanako was less concentrated, she would have gone berserk; maybe even try to eat Amaranta. But, instead, she only grinned and held up Amaranta's arm with that same sharp grin. Even if it was a clever tactic to avoid her Cero, it was reckless... Next time, Kanako would cut the arm off herself, bite into the stump, and use that as a way to deliver a direct cero. However, she had more pressing matters.

Amaranta was using her own advantage, a better sonido, to keep disappearing and reappearing at different locations. All the while, the woman fired Bala off in excess. Kanako winced compulsively as a few bounced against her scales, and off her body. However, she did her best to bat the bala away; a few creating very temporary bruises along her abs when they bypassed her guard. Soon, however Kanako felt Amaranta's presence from behind as the multitude of Bala's finally halted in order for Amaranta to have this surprise attack of hers. Pretending like she wasn't ready for the attack, Kanako didn't move until Amaranta was in range of her tail. With the greatest of her speed, and her strength, Kanako aimed to slam the spikes of her tail into Amaranta; all the while charging up another Relámpago cero to figure at her. Whether successful or not, Kanako would proceed to throw Amaranta's own severed arm at her if only to cause a distraction before she unleashed another Relámpago cero; this time ready to follow Amaranta's movements with a sudden turn of her body and head. Frankly speaking, she was determined to hit Amaranta with at least one Relámpago cero. And, if Amaranta was really going to let her limbs be torn so easily again... Kanako had no problem with going after them in the fight to come. For now, however, Kanako focused on this current attack. All the while, she was ready to go on the defensive; ready to retaliate at the drop of a hat.

She. Would. Not. LOSE.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:40 pm

"Good. I wouldn't even let you grace my presence if you were boring. Keep it up! Entertain me! Show me what you amount to as Arrancar, Kanako!"

Shouting those words like an unequivocal demand, Amaranta telegraph the moment she assumed Kanako would attack. A moving target proves quite troublesome if unaddressed, but Amaranta has no desire to remain in perpetual motion for long, slamming her explosive fists against the tail that slashed through the air. Driven by the lust for battle, Amaranta found herself half-tempted to swing the woman by her tail like a wild animal, but there were more pressing matters at the moment. Thunderous tail strike and enflaming fist crash into one another, and the concussive force of the impact is enough to drive her back in preparation for Kanako's next tactic to be employed.

Throwing her arm right back at her, huh? Heh. Fine by her. Amaranta planted her feet in that one spot, caught the arm within her hands, filling it with her flaming reiryoku as that Relampago cero roars in with the fury of lightning. Creating some Frankenstein version of a long flaming bat using her own arm as a catalyst, Amaranta smashes it against the Relampago cero to smack it away. Of course, the reckless nature of the technique didn't leave her entirely unscathed, as bolts of electricity raced along and burned her arm.

Paying no particular heed to it, Amaranta threw what remained of her arm ensconced in fiery spiritual pressure right back at Kanako. Whether or not she would be distracted by it was a different matter entirely, but her desire was rooted in dealing out an even greater damage to the woman entirely. Generating more flaming reiryoku around her body, Amaranta decided to indulge her recklessness even further. Kicking off with one foot, Amaranta went soaring at Kanako directly, precisely in the shape and form that would provoke the woman into firing another one of those thunderous blasts. She favored them so much, and Amaranta wanted to defeat her on all fronts. Her body, now a flaming torrent of energy, was soaring toward her with overwhelming speed. Like a destructive missile soaring through the air, Amaranta's intent is as clear as day. Her body versus Kanako's cero. Which one would prove superior?

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 11:01 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Amaranta truly was reckless. An explosion that separated them, the hurling of her own arm that was only intended to distract, and then straight up trying to hit Kanako's laser beam like Cero with her arm like it was a bat. Then came Amaranta hurling that arm at her like it was a fiery molotov armtail. Kanako blinked in confusion for a brief moment before, with a trained deftness, she drew her Zanpakuto and slashed through Amaranta's incoming arm; likely causing a small explosion due to how it was infused with fire. Weathering that explosion, her pesquisa keeping an eye out for her, Kanako lurched a little, as if unable to keep up with her speed. In those moments, Kanako sheathed her Zanpakuto, used her tail to aid her in moving to the side of Amaranta's strike, and prepared to strike. She was glowing blue again, but this time she didn't immediately fire her cero.

If Kanako had learned one thing from fighting Khaana, it was to trick your enemy; not just to hit them head on with everything. This was why, instead of punching, using her cero, or really anything else, Kanako jerked forwards with all the speed and ferocity she could muster; sinking her sharp teeth into Amaranta's arm. In the same moments as her vicious teeth bit into Amaranta and held her fast, Kanako moved with the woman's considerable acceleration; all the while, her mouth and face burned from the fiery heat. Aftewards, a clawed hand attempted to stab into Amaranta's side, where she would latch on with those clawed hands and slam Amaranta into the ground with all the force she could muster.

If that act, which could be surprising, was successful, Kanako would use her considerable jaw strength to bite into Amaranta's arm until she either bit it clean off or simply latched herself onto Amaranta so tightly, Amaranta would once more have to tear her arm off. In that time though, Kanako used a sudden burst of speed to mount Amaranta, straddling the woman's hips, her clawed hand attempting to hold FAST to Amaranta's side. As she did her best to hold Amaranta down with her one hand, her impressive jaws, and her own body weight and strength, her free hand came around to pummel Amaranta as Kanako finally released her cero; directly onto Amaranta's arm and, of course, at point blank range. If it hit, well, Amaranta may lose her arm once again; and get a full douse of the woman's cero. Of course, Amaranta could interrupt her, but the ferocity with which Kanako and Amaranta fought each other... you'd think two beasts were fighting to the death. For them, for their pride as Arrancar and fighters was on the line, it may as well be.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 09, 2023 10:55 pm

Amaranta's expectations were betrayed overwhelmingly by her opponent. There was no thundering beam of energy roaring through the air to clash against her body, but a wide-ranging maw whose fangs bore right into her arm. To be certain, that was far from what she expected, to say nothing of the follow-up that saw Kanako slamming her onto the ground as she mounted her like a wild beast.

A maniacal grin lined the woman's lips as she felt those fangs piercing her flesh. The bite wasn't instantaneous since she was actively maintaining her hierro, but since they were evenly matched in a degree of overall spiritual skill, her body was pretty much prime pickings to be pierced to some extent.

Of course, that was far from the end of Kanako's offensive, and the leonine woman felt that in the form of a cero as she pummeled her fist across her frame, burning and tearing away even more layers of hierro. When the smoke cleared, Amaranta, clearly lost in the lust for battle, offered a rather provocative set of words in response to her trying to assert her dominance over her. It was amusing, all told, and while she did have a counter or two in store, she couldn't resist making a comment nonetheless.

"Haha! Greedy bitch. I thought we were fighting each other. Not trying to devour each other whole!"

Last edited by Iori on Wed May 10, 2023 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 12:07 am

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Frankly speaking, Kanako hadn't expected her little trick to go off without a hitch. She narrowed her eyes at Amaranta briefly as they remained locked upon the ground. Was Amaranta planning something, or was the Lioness simply surprised by Kanako's maneuver. Judging by the damage she took, and the crazed battle lust in her gaze... It was hard to think that she was anything but surprised. Then again, Kanako did her best not to underestimate her enemy. After all, she learned well enough that underestimation of a powerful foe could lead to death and far worse things.

As Kanako continued her vicious pummeling, Amaranta smoking from the pointblank, vicious, Cero, Kanako heard her taunt; battle lust welling up within Kanako with every passing moment. Really, these two women were birds of a feather. Kanako tilted her head upon Amaranta's arm, likely causing a small trickle of blood to escape. Greedy bitch? Oh... She had nowhere been greedy yet. She didn't wish to eat Amaranta, she wanted the woman for herself in an odd way... a way she had suppressed until now. But, now? Battle lust welling, restraints failing... why bother stopping? But she still was going to beat the shit out of her.

Such reasons were why Kanako viciously tore off the arm she was biting, or attempted to. After flinging it aside, or using her strength to bat the arm aside, Kanako lunged downwards with a frighteningly practiced accuracy; her monstrous jaws latching onto Amaranta's neck if she was allowed. From there, she would bite deep, and hard with the full intention to draw rivulets of blood. All the while, Kanako kept her seat upon Amaranta's waist, her left hand, joined by her right, punching away at the woman's sides and chest; using her sharp claws to try and shred that pesky hierro. The way Kanako moved, acted, and seemed to do her best to beat Amaranta into submission did indeed seem very greedy. She didn't care about being the top woman, but her battle lust wasn't to be denied... and she was going to do all she could to beat the shit out of and conquer Amaranta.

"Ghreedy Bitch? You Ain't Sheen Nothing Yet..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum