Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty Re: Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako]

Wed May 10, 2023 12:36 am
Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Amaranta didn't pay any particular heed to her second dismembered arm being thrown across the side. Her limbs would regenerate in due time. No, she was wholly focused on the large woman who mounted her across the ground as though she held some form of dominion over her. She didn't know how much of this was simply sheer instinct or an ardent desire to prove that she was superior, but she could definitely tell there was a measure of adrenaline broiling within this woman's eyes.

Of course, what earned more of a reaction in the end was quite feeling those piercing fangs digging deep into her neck, drawing out small rivulets of blood. Her hierro maintained well enough to keep her jaw from crushing too far into her neck, but when faced with someone who was her equal in overall strength, it still packed more than enough to break through. Kanako attacked again.

Striking, pummeling, clawing away at her hierro wherever she desired, offering that comment in response as she held her fangs in her neck. And... Amaranta simply grinned, from ear to ear, as though this was a common way of life. Peals of laughter fell from her lips freely as she slowly but surely lifted her body up through physical strength alone, pushing back against the considerably taller woman, a hand reaching down to grab at her tail.

"I called you Greedy, but now you're just having a good old time biting into different areas of my body... Kinky Bitch. Who do you think are biting into me, huh? Fine by me. Let me heat things up for you!"

Given her current position there wasn't much to do in terms of overall movement. Naturally, her next best option was generating heated spirit power around her body. Any blood that poured into Kanako's mouth superheated along with the leonine woman's body as she slowly rose up, aiming to press the woman backward and off of her body with brute strength. If Kanako sought to conquer her? She'd have to go all out. Amaranta would welcome nothing less than her absolute peak of aggression here.

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty Re: Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako]

Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:36 am

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Who did Kanako think she was? Why she was Kanako Hashimoto, and she was going to bite down onto Amaranta's throat until she relented and Kanako claimed the victory; or claimed something else. Whatever it was, Kanako growled aggressively as she kept battering Amaranta and refused to let go of her neck; of that vulnerable throat that was producing blood thanks to Kanako's ravenous, sharp, teeth. Even as that blood became superheated, burned her tongue and throat as she involuntarily consumed said blood, Kanako refused to relent. She bit ever harder into the woman's neck, intending to do whatever she could to bite through the woman's defenses and, potentially, more. However, Amaranta's resistance was enough to give Kanako pause. She was pushing back against the woman, aiming to dislodge Kanako with a returned show of force and brute strength. Kanako snarled through the blood that filled and burned her mouth as she used her clawed hands to try and shred open Amaranta's ribs; all the while, Kanako used an equal amount of force to shove Amara back down.

What helped Kanako keep Amaranta down, somewhat, is that she had the aid of gravity; where as Kanako had the slight aid of gravity to force Amaranta to stay down as she bit ever harder into Amaranta's neck. At this point, it was the one intention and she was going to stick to it; she was going to stick to pure force and trying to make Amaranta submit based on this alone. Not to mention, as time grew, as blood flooded into her mouth and was accidentally consumed, her own battle lust only continued to grow; increasing exponentially. She snarled greedily, her tail pushing against the ground from between Amaranta's legs to essentially give Kanako an anchor; and a point to push back against Amaranta with a bit more force. Of course, if that didn't work, she didn't mind using her tail to smash Amaranta's legs, if needed.

For now, she simply focused on this show of force. Finally, Kanako channeled lightning through her teeth and directly into Amaranta's neck with the full intention to try and cause the woman's muscles to potentially seize; allowing Kanako once more advantage. However, in the end, this contest came down to who tired first at this point. And, if Amaranta didn't use more of her energy than Kanako, Kanako was most likely the one to run out of juice first; but only time would honestly tell. Even if the two had first intended different things... they really were two peas in a knuckleheaded pod.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:05 pm

The bolts of electricity that sought to stun her movement were promptly ignored in the face of her all-consuming battle lust. In a contest of beasts, Amaranta vowed to be the apex predator. She alone would stand at the pinnacle of dominion today. Submission simply wasn't a feasible option here, and she would remind her of who was truly the superior foe between them. Held beneath the large frame, Amaranta extended her hand outward, materializing her zanpakuto within her arm. Kanako should realize something pertinent already. When one consumes too much heat, it inevitably follows that they must pay it for in blood. Spicy as that stream of blood likely was pouring into her throat, Amaranta would make her pay for it. Thrusting her sword to the side, she'd growl out---

"Fan the Flames, Rebelión"

In that instant, a considerably ferocious heatwave expanded around her body as the two of them were consumed within a large orb of golden heat. It wasn't anything close to an explosion, so Kanako, being held so closely to her body, likely only experienced extremely uncomfortable heat. From the dissipating light, Amaranta presented a new form as she viciously grinned at Kanako, peering into her eyes with a ferocity that could only be described as imposingly intense. As if she was angered by the mere thought that this lesser beast could make her submit? It was time she learned her place. Explosive Fist after explosive fist would strike against her large body as the blood around her neck turned into flames so potent they would threaten to burn her tongue off if she remained any closer. Since each fist was equivalent to explosions being set off against one's body, Amaranta sought to loose the woman from her body through pressurized impact alone.

"Know your place! I am the one who will stand at the top, you overgrown dinosaur! Hahaha! Come on! Come on! Come on!"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:54 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Throw Me In The Jungle[Amaranta, Kanako] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

As if warned by some other entity, or perhaps by Kanako's instincts, it felt as if Kanako's scales on the back of her neck had raised up, and Kanako tried to tear herself away from Amaranta's neck; taking a chunk of Amaranta's flesh with her if possible. Otherwise, the gargantuan lizard Arrancar would simply dash back in a rather clumsy sonido in an attempt to get herself away from Amaranta. The Zanpakuto she had materialized, and the words she had growled mere moments before Kanako had torn herself away, were nothing but omens of what was to come; and the shear heat that had scorched Kanako's scales in the moments before she was able to escape were all that she needed to confirm her suspicion.

As blood trickled down Kanako's scaled chin, and she held that chunk of Amaranta flesh within her mouth, assuming she was able to tear it off before escaping, the Arrancar couldn't help but feel her scales shiver as she felt the increase in pressure from Amaranta, and the increase in heat to boot. Kanako snarled around her prize of flesh, shaking her head gently as she felt the heat increase around her. The heat felt nice, truth be told, but Kanako wasn't going to take a nap just because Amaranta was turning the heat up. Instead, Kanako tilted her head at Amaranta, semi-crouched as she was. Eventually, however, Kanako stood to her full height and, with an odd jerking motion, swallowed that bit of Amaranta's neck whole. Wiping blood off her chin with her scaled forearm, the Arrancar snarled even louder than before; a strangled reptilian snarl. Her belly full of heat, the Arrancar couldn't help but feel invigorated as she gazed upon the woman that shouted and screamed before her; that Kanako should know her place. The Arrancar simply sneered and licked her lips.

"Know my place...? Nah... Unless you let me have a bite of your neck and a drink of your body's nectar every day, sure; otherwise, nah. You know how this shit works, Amaranta!"

Kanako yanked her Zanpakuto off her back, and slammed it into the ground with enough force to disperse the dirt and sand around them. With a small dust cloud covering her but briefly, Kanako's bloodthirsty voice floated out of the cloud of dirt.

"Aniquila, Bestia Extraña!"

A red glow burned from within the cloud of dust before a tail much larger than Kanako's normal tail swiped out from the sizable dust cloud; intent to knock Amaranta back. However, it also revealed the sixteen foot tall Kanako within the cloud. All the while, her tail spikes began to glow a crimson red as electricity gathered upon her being. Not to mention, even if she was a bigger target at this size, she seemed even faster than before; and certainly stronger. All thanks to that lovely boost from her Resurrección, the playing field was once more leveled; hopefully. Regardless of that, the two wouldn't rest until one of them was on top.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:21 pm

"Degenerate tastes you got there for someone who's only known me for such a short time."

Unfazed by the significant size increase, Amaranta grinned from ear to ear as she hurriedly carried her body away from the tail that sought to knock her away. Ressurecion versus Ressurecion, eh? Each possessed a power increase of great magnitude.

Furthermore, the adrenaline for battle had reached the absolute peak. It therefore stood to reason that this battle would likely be decided by explosiveness, wit, and calculated thought. Naturally, Amaranta believed she possessed the superior advantage here, but it would be foolish to underestimate the overgrown baffoon. As such, the first phenomenon to occur was releasing an immense heat wave from her body, expanding several meters outward around Amaranta's immediate area.

It was an extension of her release, one that would cause everything to burn immensely within the immediate area. The already dry atmosphere turned into a blazing cage of conflagration as it surrounded the both of them. Of course, that was from the end of her initial assault. Generating a large ball of fire within her palm, Amaranta would soar high above and throw that ball of flame toward her head like a baseball. If it missed? That was fine, it would simply hit the ground and make this burning coffin unbearably tense, even more so than right now.

"Let's see if you can stand the heat, Kanako."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum