Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta]

Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:30 am
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 H5ry62M
KLEIN

Klein wasn't the kind of guy who was going to turn down an offer like that, and his preliminary handsiness quickly shifted into the sort of groping that normal people wouldn't have been willing to do in public, even in an area like this where nobody was around. But Klein was confident, and he was different from other people in all the right ways, as far as he was concerned.

"I got to see plenty, got to throw down with one for a few minutes before I realized I wasn't gonna get much out of it with those guys bothering me. Still, I got a little info. They're violent for sure, definitely not going to stay down in that pit for too long I don't imagine."

Of course, there was any number of ways he could swing this. In another life, maybe he'd be convincing her it was a good fight to keep them all down there, leveraging things with the Vandenreich. But for now, he was still on Safira's payroll, and besides, he had his own agenda too.

"My plan's to see if we can't let 'em loose. It'd sure give the Gotei and the Vandenreich something to chew on for a while, keep 'em off our case, and I don't think many people in Hueco Mundo would say no to more strong Hollows. Could use a little fresh blood there."

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta]

Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:52 pm
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Between the increase in appreciation Klein was showing her body, and the stream of information filling her ears, Amaranta was floating on cloud nine right now. No doubt, Klein would likely feel an increased warmth in the texture of the woman's skin, proof of the excitement radiating off of her like a spark eager to burst into a flame. For a man she had only known in such a short period of time, he certainly knew how to sing the right tune, didn't he? That's why she didn't mind rewarding him, and the fact that this was a public area with no one around certainly meant he had free reign to impress her in other ways that didn't feature combat.

"Tch, yea. They're always bothering us. I kind of figured they were going to rain on your parade, too. As soon as you mentioned them, I figured you probably couldn't enjoy yourself too much. Revealing stuff like that really gets me in the mood, though, so I guess it's still a victory in some form, hm?"

Of course, it was far more beneficial for her to let him finish his thoughts before she made good on any of those coquettishly honeyed words she offered as a form of her approval. Like a lion biding their time in seizing their prey, she simply kept her ears open. Naturally, she found herself equally pleased with what she was hearing about his gameplan moving forward.

She couldn't particularly speak about anyone else, but any path that led to combat and chaos leading to her continued evolution as a warrior, would be a royal road worth it's weight in gold. Even better, she could already imagine her boss looking into it with the prospect of facing those monstrosities alongside her. It would be one hell of a party. At the conclusion of his plans, Amaranta leaned the entirety of her body weight onto his diminutive frame, rolling atop of him with a wide grin curved across her lips.

"Hueco mundo, eh? I guess there might be a reason for me to go back to that dusty ass place, after all. Heh... Look at you. A man with a plan, and a strong one at that. I guess you really do know the way to my heart, Klein."

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed May 03, 2023 11:11 pm
KLEIN

Seeing Amaranta so malleable really got Klein's engine revved up, but he didn't want to get out of hand just yet. After all, this was still work, and he had things he needed doing that she'd be great to help with. Would it pull her into everything with Safira? Maybe, but he'd handle that part when it happened.

"I'm a winner, lady, so naturally it's a victory."

Releasing her from his embrace, Klein shoved Amaranta toward the lounge chair in his little cabana, quite intent on using her for a resting spot (and maybe a little less restful spot, depending on how he was feeling). It was probably not big enough to comfortably fit two people normally, but luckily, Klein wasn't worried about fitting normally.

"So, you down to help handle things? Gonna need to get those shinigami and quincy out of the way if I want this to go smoothly. Give you a good opportunity to crush some skulls."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Resort Life Full of Romance [Klein, Amaranta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu May 04, 2023 2:07 pm

"And to the victor goes the spoils, eh~?"

A soft chortle danced along those grinning lips. There was no lessening in amusement as she allowed the tiny man to push her toward the lounging chair a few meters to their right. Under any other circumstance, she would have likely pushed him over, dragging him to the chair of her own whimsical accord. But he had impressed her well enough to earn a more submissive behavior than she commonly displayed to anyone else.

She was attracted to strength, after all, and so naturally any great feat or grand display of excellence was something she felt ought to be thoroughly rewarded. His currently domineering disposition was pretty endearing too, all things considered. Now, he's presenting her with something even more interesting. An opportunity for conflict. Combat against strong and mighty opponents. It's like a gift being presented to her under a Christmas tree. Tempting as the gift is, though, Amaranta finds herself reflecting on the slight snag in her possible endeavor. Two to be exact. Her haughty boss and the overgrown kaiju.

"Asking rhetorical questions, are we? Of course I'll throw my hat in. There might be a small problem I have to address, though. Either way, I'll handle things wherever and whenever I can. If it works out and I get my way, I might bring a partner along for the ride."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 06, 2023 1:17 am
KLEIN

"Nothin' rhetorical about it, hot stuff."

The idea that something, or someone, might have been getting in the way was irritating enough that Klein's expression visibly soured a bit. He was in charge here, he'd established that much. Who the hell thought they could come in and decide to tell his girl what to do? He'd have to handle that later, when he wasn't busy with more important things.

"Partner, huh? Sure, long as they don't get in the way. They cute? Can't say I'm interested if it's some guy or whatever."

Not that he was unwilling to fight someone if they tried to challenge his authority, but Klein didn't exactly feel like getting into stupid fights more than necessary.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 07, 2023 2:51 pm

"Nah. She's a fine piece of ass. I think you'd like her. She's pretty tall and thick in all the right places. She's kind of oblivious, though, but I think that'd work to your benefit if you wanted to put the moves on her."

Amaranta shrugged softly with a grin, thinking deeply on how she ought to move forward. It wasn't as if she was in the position to freely go in and throwdown with Vandenreich or Gotei. Did she want to? Of course. Khaana seemed to be the type who'd be more invested in fighting the hollows, and to some extent, Amaranta wanted to scrap with one of these abnormal creatures, too. Tch... she hated to have her hands tied like this. It made things a little more complicated than usual.

"She's pretty strong, too. Her name's Kanako. I'll have to introduce her to you one day if we're going to do this."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 9:25 am
KLEIN

Klein was certainly keeping up with what Amaranta was laying out for him, and for a second, things all seemed like they were going pretty smooth. Then she said this big thick Arrancar's name, however, and he took a moment or two to think about that. If he hadn't already had Amaranta in the palm of his hand, he'd probably have tried to figure out how to play this in a more subtle way, but he was past that with her. That made things easier, at least.

"Like, tall tall? Scales, tail? If we're talking about the same Kanako, I've met her before. Took a trip down Central America with her. You know my type pretty well, look at you."

Nestling into his woman's bosom like he owned the place (he did, as far as he was concerned), Klein continued to map things out in his head. Did this make things easier or harder? Well, whatever. He'd work around it.

"Well, either way. If you wanna bring her along, by all means. I don't think it'll be too easy down there, so more force is good. Know you like getting pounded into the dirt and all, but I'd rather you actually come back in one piece so I can pound you into the dirt."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 1:01 pm

"Of course I do. What type of girlfriend would I be if I can't read my man like a book, hm? You bang her yet? She seems pretty gullible enough to fall for your charms."

Amaranta was not particularly surprised that Klein was familiar with Kanako. She stood out like a sore thumb in a crowd, and if his taste in her was anything to go by, Kanako was akin to a walking buffet for the diminutive fellow snuggling against her bosom. If he approved of her presence, that made things easier. Now, the only obstacle was the boss. She would have to flip this in a way that benefited her without biting her in the end, even if the risk was somewhat worth the indulgence.

As much as everything excited her moving forward, she didn't particularly welcome the idea of compromising her life style in the living realm. Fighting too many soul reapers, let alone a quincy, could come back to bite her, but she hated thinking about complicated stuff.

It felt so unnecessary, truth be told, but she'd reach that road when it came. For now, she was enjoying time with her little man under the sun as he nestled against her. Reaching a hand over to caressingly claw his hair, she'd offer a confident grin, amused by Klein's seemingly provocative words.

"Don't worry about it, little guy. I'll come back better than ever after the conflict is over. Of course, I'm a little surprised you haven't gone for the kill right now. I'm practically presenting myself on a silver platter. Ah, whatever. Cuddling is fine, too."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2023 2:20 am
KLEIN

Oho. Girlfriend. Now that was something Klein really liked to hear, and a grin snaked its way across his face that seemed so sly as to almost be menacing. After all, that meant he'd accomplished exactly what he wanted, and he had her in the palm of his hand.

"Yeah, I had the same thought. But not every girl picks up on these things quite as quick as you, lady, and a tail that nice isn't one I wanna chase away by getting too ahead of myself. A smart hunter knows when to strike."

Her inviting words were quite enticing, and Klein wasn't one to turn down such a brazen offer from any woman. His lips moved to Amaranta's neck, his approach aggressive in a manner that seemed almost hungry, and one of his fingers slipped under her bikini top before pulling right up, one of his sharpened nails simply cutting the string in two and popping it open.

"I like to savor a good meal, you know, but you're right. Can't turn down something this nice, and hey, I've earned it."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2023 7:55 am

"What can I say? I'm pretty quick on the uptake. As far as her tail, I guess you can take as long as you want with your hunt. Pounce whenever it suits you, I say."

Amaranta wasn't particularly surprised to hear Klein hadn't made a move yet. Part of her viewed him as a man who simply enjoyed when his women were truly and wholly wrapped around his fingers. The large lady was painstakingly aloof sometimes, to be sure, but she wasn't an absolute fool, either. Possessed her fair share of common sense, too.

Of course, none of that really mattered to her at the current moment. Whether he ended up bagging Kanako was of no real value to her right now. Her desires were the only thing that held precedence. Hell, Klein's probably swimming on cloud nine with the ideal mood she's in right now.

Rarely is she ever this playfully submissive, and so far he's proved to be every bit as interesting as she required. Why not indulge? A challenging grin lined her lips the moment he bit into her neck, beastly eyes noting the not so subtle cut of her bikini strings being removed. As a response, a soft graze of her claws along his small frame would follow as she pressed him forward.

"Yeah, yeah. That's what I just said. Less talk, more play. Get to it before I change my mind, Klein."

And with that, another interesting chapter would conclude, whatever happening afterwards known only to the diminutive arrancar and the leonine woman of fire. It didn't take much to imagine what, though, hm?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum