Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)[Natasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)[Natasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)[Natasha] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)[Natasha]

Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:59 pm
A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)[Natasha] - Page 2 Xd5fGyv

JOHAN "JOHNNY" MILLER | THE LONE STAR

"..."

He couldn't believe his ears. Her visage, rising from the chair, receptive and reassuring. There was no hint of disappointment. No malice. Johnny had practically given her full permission to voice her frustrations, to dig into him with enmity that had likely built up over the years. He expected to hear her give him a piece of her mind, and deal with the damnably hurtful words later. Yet, they never came. She stood before him now as a woman who wanted to overlook the past, excuse his actions, yet hold him accountable for the future. He didn't even care about sharing a house with the woman.

He was simply lost in shock that he would have the opportunity to make up for it over time. It was step one, and he doubted that he could easily resolve the next steps, but this was a starting point he could take solace in. Skirting over the shock that rendered him speechless, he recognized that she was giving him a chance. And a chance was the best he could ask for. Arching his body upward, stumbling clumsily out of his position on the chair, Johnny gathered himself for a moment. Took a deep breath, then two, then three. And then, he was at peace. His hand reached forward to meet her own, shaking it softly as he gazed down at his daughter.

"I wont' argue with that. I ain't hardly much of a fighter like I was back in my prime, but this old dog can teach you a few new tricks. I'm just happy yer givin' me a shot to be in your life again. Far as livin' arrangements go, uh... I reckon that suits me just fine. I ain't tryin' to impose on yer life. Might have a man or somethin' you wanna get intimate with. Think ya' could look into findin' me a job, too? Kinda' incurred some debt over the years. It's a miracle I even got here."

FLASK IS ALMOST EMPTY

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)[Natasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)[Natasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)[Natasha] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)[Natasha]

Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:16 pm
A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)[Natasha] - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Easy there, old man. Don't go twistin' a leg on me after I've welcomed ya back into my life. Fretting over the past doesn't do anybody good, 'specially not me. I'll hold ya to yer words and go from there."

Natasha squeezed his hand firmly, moving inward to hug him tightly. Finishing the embrace with a hard slap or two to the back, she pulled away to flash a thumb of approval. What a lucky bastard. He had caught her while she was on the incline, a positive upward trajectory. Had he met her a few months ago, perhaps she wouldn't have been so receptive to the idea of welcoming back into her life. In the end, that hardly mattered now. It was all in the past. Move forward. No matter what, Natasha intended to keep moving forward.

Forgiving others was simply a facet of that ambitiously virtuous intent. What mattered is that he was here with the intent to make a change. Johnny got his daughter back, Natasha had her father back. It wasn't the type of story she wanted written, but it was nevertheless hers to take control, to embrace this harrowing tale to its finality. Hopeless optimist that she was, she valued a happy over ending over a bittersweet memory any day.

"Job, huh? Alright, pops. I'll see what I can do. I hope you're not too picky about the possibilities. For now, let's get you into some fresh clothes. At least for a few days, I'll let ya spend some time in my house until I buy you somethin' suited to yer tastes. I'd celebrate over a drink, but uh... I'm gon' make sure you lay off the alcohol for a while. No hard feelings, old man. I've been layin' off of it for a while now."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum