Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian] - Page 3 Empty Re: I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian]

Sat May 27, 2023 11:42 am
I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian] - Page 3 I5aVN16

Liltotto Lamperd

Her hair-enforced covering of her face was lifted enough for her eyes to look at her partner, but definitely was doing some quality of work hiding the warmth on her face. Though her eyes didn't read much initially, they would turn to squint a little as he'd finish reassuring her, as if she caught something that couldn't be seen.

"..Is that what you really think?" Though her voice was muffled between palms and hair, she did speak clearly enough to be understood, "I've seen how you speak to others, but you talk to me different. Like... You're way more gentle, which is fine occasionally, but you're all soft and inoffensive with me all the time. Is that on purpose?"

Her brow furrowed a bit, "You don't have to treat me like i'm special, i'm anything but."

END| I Feel...
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:58 pm
I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian] - Page 3 376OGVn
DORIAN DEMOISELLE | ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN

It wasn't necessarily surprising to Dorian that Liltotto had noticed that, and it wasn't as if he did it on accident. No, he went out of his way to soften his language with her, even knowing exactly how she herself spoke. It just felt like something he ought to do.

"I think you're quite special, personally. A much more interesting women than most are, with a more engaging character. But yes, dear. I do speak differently with you. I don't really want to be as harsh with you as I am with other people. It isn't because I think you're too fragile or anything like that. I just want to treat you well."

That was pretty much all there was to it, really. Dorian cared about doing things well, doing things properly, and that naturally included how he treated a woman.

AN INVISIBLE SHELL | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:32 am
I Wanna Say [Liltotto/Dorian] - Page 3 I5aVN16

Liltotto Lamperd

Expression immediately loosening upon the professing of his impression of her, visibly taken aback for a moment as Dorian spoke his thoughts, quietly ruminating over her own as she listened, a look of almost disbelief on her face. Not that she thought poorly of her other or anything, but she expected a far more unintentional explanation, or even a shallow one riddled with excuses, or something patronizing of her - that was the norm in her mind, a neutral or negative response to hit back and go on with the conversation like normal. But like with many things, he proved to be an unusual element in her life.

"..You don't gotta sweeten it up for me, it's fine. I can take the truth," Her voice started with a light chuckle, tone mostly normal but with a slight wavering of something else, "I'm just a drab boring thing next to you. There isn't a single thing special about me, I can't even dress properly when I don't have to. You don't have to talk to me like i'm any differ..."

She felt a warm drop roll across her cheek following a welling feeling in her chest, a warm sensation on her face. She just realized she had begun crying as she spoke, an utterance of curses under her breath as she rubbed the tears off her red face, but they just kept shedding from her eyes, a sense of resignation as she'd just shut her eyes,

"Sorry. I..." A lump in her throat almost stopped her from talking, but the words were spat out anyway, "...I'm so bad at this. I keep trying to be normal, but it just doesn't happen. We..." She searched her mind for something to force the conversation onto something less immediately touchy, wiping her face with an arm, "Don't gotta do it, if it's too out of nowhere for you. I just thought... That's what ya do at this point."

END| I Feel...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum