Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Empty The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira]

Thu May 04, 2023 4:56 pm
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

When one places a hefty paycheck together with a temperamental woman's whims, you typically end up with a lion lady roaming a fine beach in Brazil. There was a clear reason why Amaranta was present here, and it was a quite simple, as befitting of a simple-minded individual like her. Fun under the sun. That was all there was to it. Stepping through a spatial rift she created to arrive here, Amaranta stretched her arms as she grinned from ear to ear. Obviously, any part of her would love to be in the thick of some action right now, but she wasn't openly looking for any fights right now, just a way to sate the boredom of hanging around in a house all day with one person.

Adorned in a swimsuit alternating between the color spectrums obsidian and crimson, the leonine woman's eyes swept across the hustle and bustle, the colorfully bright scenery, and the cheerful expressions of men and women enjoying the irresistible allure of the spring. Regardless of whether she stood out like a sore thumb in a setting like this, Amaranta fixed the sunglasses around her eyes, striding through the bright, golden sand as she searched around for a source of interest.

She caught wind of a resort that was pretty entertaining, and that was enough to invite her curiosity, prompting her to walk in a specific direction. Wherever her steps may lead , she hoped the resort would be every bit as entertaining as this pamphlet said it was.

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Empty Re: The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira]

Tue May 09, 2023 11:31 pm
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Npc-kun
NAGA P. CERASTES

Man. All these peeps crashing the party, how'd he get the short straw of catching stragglers that didn't pay up? The arrancar groaned to himself as he scratched at his head. He supposed that he did draw the short straw on this one, eh? So instead of being able to lounge around and drink a few cans or play some sports here he was hunting down the piece of hard caramel that decided to pay a visit.

"Ay. You."

He called out in an indistinct voice. It sounded a little annoyed but who wouldn't be if they were stuck on the job like this. So the green haired soul approached the bikini-clad chick in her shades to make sure that she knew who was talking to her. His baggy shirt and shorts made him look like a casual rather than someone on the job.

"I was told that you don't have a booking, what's up with that?"

Naga asked with a raised eyebrow. His one eye looking at her obscured sight. Apparently this chick was a doozie too. Man, if she wanted to throw hands that'd be a huge pain in his ass right now so please keep your hands in your pockets... undies. Yeah, not many places to put your hands in a get-up like that. It's why he didn't get what was up with chick fashion.

Never any pockets and if there was then they were too small. Trust him on it, he knew.

N.P. C. | END POST

The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Gamma_Signature
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] CHARACTER_LISTThe Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] GRAPHICS_THREADThe Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Empty Re: The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira]

Tue May 09, 2023 11:52 pm

"Eh?"

Amaranta would turn her head to the indistinct voice, a curious blue eye peeking out from her shades. She wasn't particularly participating in anything yet, but here she was, singled out all the same. Listening to his words closely, she supposes there is a valid reason why she's being called out. Part of her would have probably brushed a twerp off like this in the past, been on her merry way, and continue walking without a care in the world. But this was different. Amaranta learned a thing or two from Khaana about actually following rules, and that it was more beneficial to not make a show than think you were the toughest lady in town with the biggest dick. Argh, fine. Being civilized was a real pain in the ass sometimes.

"I was just spending a day here, little man. I didn't actually think it was a requirement to book anything here if I'm only chilling around for a day, right? Tch... maybe I read this pamphlet wrong... Any idea where I need to go to fix it, mister?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 10:42 pm
NAGA P. CERASTES

Who the fuck are you calling little, you fucking ingrate? Naga became just a bit visibly annoyed at her words but kept his tongue still rather than try to provoke her. She was tough after all and the last thing he wanted was to see Safira come down here with a bitchy face on.

Sometimes he wished that Klein really would mellow that haughty tart out since it was so transparent but he'd roll over in his grave before that punk had the spine to do anything.

"Yeah, you get out your phone and make a booking. Then you pay. Agh but you're already here. Whatever, I'll just drag your ass up to Safira I guess and she can deal with it."

He sighed with a bit of disgruntlement.

N.P. C. | END POST

The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] CHARACTER_LISTThe Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] GRAPHICS_THREADThe Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 11:06 pm

"I'd certainly like to see you try, twerp."

Amaranta really couldn't resist the urge to reply with a challenging tone. Drag her all the way to where? Who the hell was Safira? The expression was hardly visible, but she did appear somewhat annoyed. Sighing softly, she waved her hand dismissively as she shifted her feet, impatiently stepping beside him with her arms crossed. She supposed there was only two ways this could end. Play along with the rules... or not play along with the rules. One equaled the fun under the sun she came here for, the other probably involved an annoying mess of a time. This bossy little twinkly dink fuck was coming across real annoying, but she didn't really have a choice but to play along. Maybe this Safira lady would be more agreeable.

"Anyway, lead me to where this Safira is so we can get this minor issue solved, little man."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 11:15 pm
NAGA P. CERASTES

Aight, screw this little man business. Naga worked with a bit of immunity here, after all what was she gonna do? Start some shit and get all hell come down on her ass? It wasn't like anything he was going to do on impulse was even against the rules or nothing.

So as Amaranta came in stride next to him, he faked a stumble. Naga's hand reached out with an decent shock of speed. His specialty was in speed after all, accelerating his limbs for split seconds like a black mamba striking at its prey. It wasn't an attack on her which was meant to harm her but he did catch his finger against the woman's top to yank it off with a snapping sound and toss the piece of fabric away.

Stupid pain in the ass. While nudity wasn't exactly common among the resort culture, there was no rule against it. The really brazen ones could get away with showing their stuff but the more meek ones tended to keep it PG-13. Naga personally didn't care about what this dumb cat's tits looked like but he was hoping that she would get annoyed by it.

"Yeah, right this way. Sorry about that. I slipped and tried to catch myself. My bad."

He didn't sound sympathetic at all for it.

"I'm sure you and the boss can sort this out real quick."

N.P. C. | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 11:36 pm

"Huh?"

Did this little fuck just rip off her bikini top? It was so deceptively quick that she didn't notice until she felt the soft spring breeze brush along her nips. If this were any other setting, she would have contented herself with throwing this son of a bitch into the water after beating his ass. He totally meant to do that shit. She wasn't a fool. The price for having fun was growing exceptionally difficult today, but Amaranta paused for a moment.

What a fucking pain. Alright, come on. Deep breaths, Lioness. Think of the bigger picture. Once you get past this annoying ass twerp, you'll be able to enjoy your time here like you intended. These were the thoughts she told herself, but this guy was pushing it! Sighing softly, she displayed a rather haughty smirk as she grabbed her chest, juggling her breasts in an obscene fashion as she walked beside him, slightly clouding his view. If he wanted to turn her into a half-nudist, might as well give him his money's worth to save face.

"If you wanted to see my tits so bad, you could've just asked, little man. I know they look pretty enticing and all, but you need to ask first, you know? Wanna rip off the panties, too~?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 11:48 pm
NAGA P. CERASTES

"I've seen better."

Naga answered her with an unamused expression, his attention on the people going about their lives moreso than his companion. No no, his ward. Naga wasn't with this dumb chick by choice, he had drawn the short straw. He could be hanging out with Kizuna in the kiddy pool right now throwing back cheap beers, and yet here he was leading a cat to the lost and found.

He didn't even bother regarding her suggestion about the underwear, instead he once more repeated the process where he waited for a moment to drop her guard and then strike with all the precision of a trained marksman sniping his victim. The sound of crackling and the snap of elastic.

"But sure, no point half assing it."

The two piece swimsuit dangling in his hand while continuing his march. Into the building now and past this whole beach scene, glorious and fancy white marble all over the place. Polished and whatnot, the whole place oozed of Safira's vanity and decadence to him. Chicks and their over the top aesthetic. Pfft.

"Yeah sorry about the temperature, it's usually hot so they keep it cold in here. You're tough though, so you probably don't care right?"

N.P. C. | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2023 12:24 am

"Really? I suppose that makes sense. You look like you prefer being bent over, anyway. Compared to manboobs, I guess I can't compete. I'm sorry."

Amaranta rolled her eyes as she kept walking beside this annoying little bastard. At this point, she simply wanted to get this preliminary bullshit over with. Every moment spent in his company was a moment she wanted to leap on top of him and beat the absolute shit out of his scrawny ass. Acting civilized was a pain in the ass, but she was the one who came here, so she'd bite the bullet just this once.

He proved that he wasn't going to leave a job half-done, and turned her into a full-throttle nudist. How in the hell did he keep on doing that? Whatever. Little fuck should be counting his little stars that this wasn't one of her best bikinis. Shrugging her shoulders at this point, Amaranta followed him along through the building, paying little heed to her guide.

The pomp and lavish decorum was a welcome sight compared to his ugly ass face. Whoever this Safira was, she certainly had stylish tastes. The leonine woman could respect that. Turning back to him, she waved him off dismissively, ready to be done with this punk.

"Yeah, tougher than you, twerp. I'd rather deal with this cold temperature than lookin' at your ugly mug. Hurry up and introduce me so you can get lost already."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2023 12:35 am
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] Safiraglam
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Kariya. What have you brought?"

She sounded a little bemused at the whole thing. Her body rolled over until she was on her back and staring at the two figures entering her abode from her awkward position. Safira was just so comfortable on all these lush velvety cushions though that there was no real need to trouble herself to get up for a guest. The arrancar was far more interested in what this other hollow could offer her, that is why she was here right? It wouldn't be something as absurd as forgetting to pay for her vacation or luxury trip.

That'd be silly.

So Safira let Kariya introduce Amaranta, yes yes. The 'Great' Safira Aldrovandi, ruler of all this and all that. No no. He was always very straightforward and so what Amaranta got was "here's Safira, see ya". Then he was gone again like he was eager to go do something else. Safira just cocked her head to the side though a little.

"Why are you naked? If you're seeking a bath with me then you're quite bold, if you're looking for a mate then I will send you to Klein."

These all probably meant nothing to Amaranta though, right?

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum