Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah]

Fri May 05, 2023 5:37 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"At the risk of being crass, being a woman saying such a thing to a man; I want you to go deeper than that. Deeper than your aspect in the powers, deeper than your great grandfather. All the way back to the very root of the matter, where the first person to ever look at the reishi in the air and make an ability to grant it form. What secrets might you uncover about your own power by not simply following the teachings people have followed since time immemorial, but by delving right to the deepest root and following your power out of it again"

Hannah would give a smile at that, giddy as she was for this new thought.

"Of course, that isn't just something you can do of an afternoon. You need to be so in tune with your own power and the spiritual energy around you that looking at it's root is something you can actually pull off, rather than it just being a pipe-dream. A level of skill that is not very forthcoming in the world, so I don't have much in the way of conversation partners"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah]

Fri May 05, 2023 7:23 pm
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon stifled the small shade of crimson that briefly tinted his cheeks as she prefaced her words with what they might have implied. Had she not mentioned it at all, he would have been none the wiser. Still, the way she expressed it drew far more interest than the implication. Any potential avenue towards continuous progress was very much welcomed in his eyes, and the subject itself was enough to ignore everything else he heard.

The philosophy of true discovery at the center of one's core of energy, transcending beyond mere quincy art and tapping into boundlessly fluid nature of reishi itself. The mere notion set his spirit aflame. As they walked, he tilted his head as he observed his surroundings. What lied beyond the precipice of his own skill if he pursued this path she spoke of? To go back to the root to find a higher degree of skill that hadn't existed hitherto; foregoing the sacred arts of your ancestor to focus on one's self... simply by merit of the concept alone, it was well worth the exploration.

"I certainly agree with you there. I doubt I'd be able to achieve such a feat in a single afternoon, but I will keep this philosophy in mind in the future. I hope by the next time we meet, I prove more than a capable partner in this realm of conversation. From what I recall, you manipulate kido, right, Hannah? How was it for you? Have you discovered your true essence?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Sun May 07, 2023 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 06, 2023 4:04 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I am always around to help you practice. If you wish to engage in some high-stress reishi absorption, I can offer my own. It's always a good day when I get to vent some of this energy out into the world" Hannah would walk gently by his side, taking in the sights, as it were. It was nice to have someone to steer, so she didn't have to focus on that and could instead focus more on what was around her and if it was anything worth seeing.

"For me, the idea came up yesterday in the shower. So no, not gotten much progress on it. The idea is fascinating, though it is slow going, trying to dissect Kido into it's very core and then see what can be rewritten from there. For now, it's just a lot of work and experimentation. My expertise, and interest, to be sure"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 07, 2023 3:08 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Very well, then. I'll be sure to take advantage of your presence for practice wherever you are willing. If you plan on staying here for awhile, how would tomorrow sound? If I may be so bold, I am excited to see where this pathway may lead."

Solomon accepted her offer without hesitation. He wasn't a man who valued wasting time when he knew what he desired most to begin with---that is, the protection of his people as a whole. Any avenue toward progression was a welcomed one, and he couldn't deny the thought of truly understanding reishi absorption beyond his current scope. Observing the sights until they reached their location, Solomon would politely guide her in like a true gentleman, leading the woman to a table that suited their tastes most, pulling a chair open for her to sit down. Moving to his own chair, he would occupy a position as he leaned back.

"The shower, hm? It isn't the first place I'd expect such metaphysical musings to originate, but you've certainly sparked my curiosity on this subject, too. I know of a rival who I consider a dear friend who would be very interested in learning the nuance of Kido. Whenever you visit the Soul Society, I'm sure you'll enjoy her company."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Mon May 08, 2023 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 4:30 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Tomorrow sounds lovely" Hannah would reply contemplating plans for tomorrow already. She'd need a proper barrier if she was going to let loose. Two, probably, one for the physical surroundings and one for the metaphysical surroundings. She would hate to disturb people when she let loose for the first time since....ohh, China? Sou didn't count, she didn't fight him properly. Just angrily

"Thank you, Mr Richter" Hannah would coo, as he pulled out her chair for her and everything. She would sit, and request a braille menu from the waiter, before turning back to Solomon.

"Is the Shower not the iconic place for thoughts and epiphanies? Shower thoughts have been the best thing since the shower was invented" Hannah would give a grin, hands in front of her like a demure woman.

"Though, If you give me their name, I will absolutely look for this rival of yours. I do enjoy teaching Kido, after all"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 1:06 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Wonderful, I'll contact you at a time agreeable enough for our meeting, then."

Solomon would smile softly, pleased by her approval at the prospect of exploring this principle that originated from the thoughts of a mere shower. Solomon wanted to explore it as quickly as possible, naturally, and he undoubtedly felt comfortable in pursuing this form with someone as accomplished as Hannah. In terms of overall skill, her skill in kido was peerless. As he said, he would take advantage of any time she was willing to offer, and he found that her company, regardless of her perception, was warm and pleasant.

"Perhaps I'll start thinking of thoughts in the shower more, then. Who knows what epiphanies I might chance upon, hm? Oh... yes. Her name. Mizu Morikawa. If you meet her, you can tell her that her rival mentioned her, and that he has no intention of falling behind in their race to the top."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 2:32 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Raising an eyebrow at his exclamation of Mika, Hannah would give a broad smile.

"The Vice-Captain of the Kido Corps? Well...there is certainly something to be said about aiming high, I guess. Though don't push yourself too much trying to keep up with her. Getting yourself hurt will just slow you even further, and stress you out in the process. Healing only goes so far when the wound damages the Heart of who you are"

Hannah would take the braille menu offered, and open it, beginning the read. Something light, because she still had some work to do, and wanted to try out her thing as well.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 3:13 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"You needn't worry, Hannah. I don't house some wild obsession to overcome her or anything. Rather, it's a playful rivalry that has formed between us ever since I defeated her in the Seaside tournament in the City of Lights. If nothing else, I can proudly proclaim that I wish to treat this process of strength as a genuine effort on my end. Leave no stone unturned, but do not overwhelm oneself along the path."

After all, Solomon was no stranger to intense training and the subsequent effect it had on one's soul. Time and again, he had vowed to loyally serve his family, offer his utmost to their cause, and by the end of it all, he only found himself left with a crippling sense of loneliness. A man who stood by his lonesome at the top. His sisters no longer spoke with him actively precisely because he placed more value in becoming a mighty warrior to lead an ancient family with outdated views over those in his family who genuinely cared. No, he had no desire to pursue a world where training exhausted him beyond recognition. If he was to pursue this path, it had to be handled with an ideal focus worthy of it's pursuit. Solomon would set the menu down, placing his order in as his azure gaze observed Hannah with quiet curiosity.

"Apart from that, I wish to grow stronger for something far more important than a playful rivalry. I'm sure Mizu is the same. The way she speaks of her people, her division, her sense of honor, and her unyielding will as a warrior. It's admirably genuine. In a sense, I strive to be that way for my own people."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 3:25 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I am glad to hear it is not something you will hurt yourself over. It is not a pretty sight to tell a person that they need to stay off their feet for a week while the body recovers properly. The crestfallen shattering of their heart, and the deep turmoil that follows is something I wish to avoid if at all possible, especially in regards to my friends"

Setting the menu down and telling the waiter her order, she would return her 'gaze' to Solomon.

"That said, I can definitely understand the relief and mental freedom of having the power to protect those you care about. Sometimes it can become a burden, when you are forever trying to get stronger because The World Is Very Big and sometimes there comes a being beyond sanity. But for the most part, it is soothing to know that you can handle threats that come your way"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 5:01 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"I appreciate your concern. I won't act as if it isn't entirely unwarranted, either. I have a habit of being stubborn, and naturally, that leads to me overexerting myself. I don't wish to place that burden on any of my friends to look after me and force me to sit back, especially you. I've learned that's it better to pace oneself above all. Appreciate what matters most if you will."

Solomon would reach a hand forward atop her hand to reassure her with a nod even if she couldn't see anything. He held no particular desire to be a burden on those he valued in his life. He was far from a finished result, but several months spent in the Vandenreich, along with fighting in a battle that nearly claimed his life, carved him into a man with a more determined mind state, a tranquil composure that was slowly maturing each day he spent learning what really mattered in his life.

He was still somewhat brash, a symbol of his youth never failing to display itself, but he was slowly reaching a balance in his life where he knew what it meant to truly root oneself in their ambition. His, needless to say, was the protection of his people in the City of Lights. It was no small task, to be sure, but precisely because he understood it would be difficult, he found himself compelled to follow that path towards its conclusion. Hannah was not wrong. For him, knowing that his companions could traverse this city with smiles on their faces was the determining factor in all of this. After all, he desired to be the bolt of lightning that blazed forth a path for his loved ones.

"Aye. I realize that it's no small task, and for every foe vanquished, another threat is never far from the horizon. Even so, that's the conviction I've chosen to follow. To defend those who cannot readily defend themselves, ensuring this city never faces a threat as it did months ago. Of course, I'm well aware that this is something that cannot be accomplished alone..."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum