Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia]

Sat May 06, 2023 12:48 pm
Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 1x3PJOh

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

At least you'd be fine hiding out in the living realm, if those fools caught on to me too soon they would either try to kill me immediately or put me back in that vile prison thought Kanae to herself silently, not wanting to aggravate the situation by saying it aloud. Not to mention it would just provide Claudia even more leverage than she already has in their embryonic dealings.

The bargain Claudia struck was one Kanae would gladly accept. Stealing and smuggling a few items was of little concern, and little did the Duvalier woman know, she would have slaughtered a compound of people for free much less as part of a deal.

"If I didn't know any better Claudia Duvalier, I'd say you were giving me a pretty favorable deal. But that's alright, who am I to question a good thing?" A sinister smirk crept across Kanae's face as they finalized their deal. Her plans were moving along nicely, thanks to Claudia. Tosatsusha whispered its agreement to its partner This is perfect Kanae, we'll use them and when they're no longer useful we'll slaughter 'em all!~

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia]

Sun May 07, 2023 8:13 am
Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 R88oDbU
CLAUDIA DUVALIER

Of course it sounded favorable. What sort of businesswoman would she be if she couldn't offer a deal that sounded favorable? But Claudia was getting exactly what she wanted out of this little agreement being made, assuming the woman before her did as she was asked. The few remaining tools that she needed for her most significant project, and of course, a way of clearing out a lab that had caused a few too many loose ends.

And, well, it would always be quite helpful to have security footage of a civilian research compound being decimated by a Gotei Captain on hand. Claudia certainly kept no shortage of damning material on hand for every business partner.

"Very good. Then we can consider this agreement made, hm?"

Taking a napkin from the table, Claudia pulled a pen from her suit jacket pocket and quickly wrote out the coordinates of the compound she was sending into hell. Of course, it was quite convenient for her.

"Bring the items I've requested of you to the compound, and leave them in the wreckage. As the weapon you've requested, I can have it sent near anywhere on Earth. The City of Lights or the Holy Roman Empire, however, would prove more troublesome than I would like."

END POST | THE QUEEN OF CARRINGTON
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 07, 2023 11:18 am
Fissile Material [Kanae, Claudia] - Page 2 1x3PJOh

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

Kanae understood there were plenty of reasons to still be suspicious of both Claudia and the Duvalier Group as a whole. Not to mention just because a deal appears favorable on the surface, doesn't make it so. A woman as shrewd as Claudia almost certainly is, Kanae thought, could not be underestimated, and was definitely not her ally. Going forward she knew well to keep her eyes and ears open for anything Duvalier-related, especially in relation to these little favors she was doing for them.

"Yes. It's a deal." Kanae then watched the woman scribble some information on a napkin before holding it out for her to take, which she did promptly. Directions of some kind? I'll have to find out what these numbers mean. she thought, not recognizing them as coordinates. She listened to Claudia's instructions and found herself annoyed at the thought of doing what the woman asked of her, not because Kanae thought it would be difficult, but because going out of her way for someone else left a bad taste in her mouth. She told herself to keep her own objective in mind and clenched her teeth instead of airing her grievance.

"Fine. After I do your dirty work, I'll be in contact with a location for the weapon. Just know when you ask for no remains, that's what you get." Kanae stood and turned to walk away, saying a final farewell as she did "Pleasure doing business with you, Claudia Duvalier."

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum