Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana]

Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:41 am

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kanako had what one would call mixed feelings to being teased by her employer. On one hand, the pat to her cheek, even if the actions afterwards were to tease the large woman, was surprisingly soothing to her frustrations of inability to express herself properly. All she knew at that time was that she wanted to work for, with?, Khaana; and that's all there needed to be to it for Kanako. In the meantime, Kanako simply let the tease slide, understanding that it was not mean-spirited. And indeed, Kanako was leaning into Khaana... call it relaxing with someone you trust and care for... Plus Khaana was warm! Lizards shall forever be lizards.

Soon they turned towards the subject of cell phones, a subject in which Kanako was desperately lacking. Sure, after Khaana had turned the device on, and Kanako took a moment to stare at it, the woman seemed to take quite well to the lessons she was given; well enough at least for someone who had never used a phone before. At least, Kanako had never used a phone before in her memory as an Arrancar and a hollow. Perhaps, before she had become part of a Menos, she had used one of these devices before; then again, perhaps not! Either way, Kanako took to the device with surprising swiftness, and treated it with a delicacy that Khaana likely hadn't expected. After all, when you're a woman who can destroy anything with the slightest jerk, one learns to control their movements carefully.

After many long minutes of set up, managing, and educating Kanako on how a phone worked, she was... respectable. Frankly speaking, Kanako didn't entirely understand all of it, and this "YouTube" thing Khaana showed her, which Kanako had somehow managed to accidentally download the app for while on the browser version, seemed interesting enough... However, eventually came the test to which Kanako had to stare at the button Khaana was pressing for a few seconds longer than was necessary before she looked towards her own phone and found the button in question.

"You mean... This one?"

Kanako pressed and held the button, watching with her head tilted slightly as those same three rippling dots appeared on the screen of her own phone; and in mere moments, Khaana's contact information was quite automatically shared to her phone. Kanako blinked at what she read upon the screen. A number, which appeared to be Khaana's phone number, along with Khaana's name, and a few other details that Kanako didn't fully understand. The woman soon curiously tapped the silhouette icon for the contact info, and was surprised to find that her phone was showing Khaana's lap; given that was relatively where her phone's camera was pointing. A few random movements later, Kanako figured out enough that the phone was doing... something! She moved it around until she was seeing Khaana's face on the screen... and she tapped a bunch of things until she figured out how to finish whatever her phone was doing; which was taking a picture of her dear boss!

One portrait later, and Kanako once more rest her head in Khaana's lap without much care for personal space, her phone resting next to her head on Khaana's lap as well.

"These devices are difficult... It appears, once more, there is more I must be taught within this ever expanding world. Thank you for your help, Khaana; I appreciate it deeply."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana]

Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:07 pm
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_shycocoa__sample-1bdac63e9dfb3931b29ac6310d5d26fb

Hm, she watched as Kanako seemed to enjoy the contact. But didn't make any comment about it. Rather a litle smirk formed as the beast managed to properly use the phone, a shake of her head as she made note of the woman's...simplistic adaptation to the device. Some part of her had a fe3eling she'd be replacing it soon, but she sighed and decided not to worry about that for now. Simply watching as Kanako took several pictures of her, eventually getting a proper picture of her and then resting that big head in her lap. A perk of her brow as she put on a lopsided smirk.

"You certainly like resting on me. If I recall, you also kinda snatched me up after our little spar. I almost forgot because I was so tired. I didn't know Arrancar got so touchy." She observed. Clearly prompting Kanako to see if there was some reason behind the behavior. Not that she supposed it mattered, but it would be a bit of a concern if it was some secret urge to eat her or something.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:31 am

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Frankly speaking, Kanako did indeed get a very rudimentary understanding of how to use her phone, and even how to take pictures on complete accident. Regardless, soon Kanako's behavior did come into question, with Khaana wondering why Kanako resting upon her so much, and that she liked it. Truth be told, she did. Even if Khaana was her boss, her presence was oddly comforting. Whatever the real reasons, Kanako didn't entirely understand it herself; she just knew she wanted to do it. Perhaps she just trusted the woman and was displaying it in such a simple way. Regardless, Kanako tilted her head some so she could look up at Khaana, her face pensive for a few brief moments as she contemplated reasons.

"Mmm... Well, I've never been much like most Arrancar or Hollow. For one, I'm certainly larger than what might be considered 'normal'. Ah yes, and I can breathe underwater, which is wholly unexpected for most hollow. To say I am out of the ordinary is... apt."

Kanako briefly paused, realizing she was rambling and gently shook her head after she lifted it off Khaana's lap; to properly look the woman in the eye. She was rambling, not giving proper reasons why.

"Simply, because I want to, much like why I snatched you up after our fight and carried you home; because I wanted to. I find you a comforting presence, part of which could be related to some of my natural desires to be around heat; even if my blood no longer runs cold. The rest? I cannot be sure. Suffice to say, I do it because I wish to; so do not be worried. Nor jealous, I suppose; because I shan't snatch up nor be so touchy with anyone but you. Why? Because I want to."

Could Kanako like Khaana in a way that is more fond than just puppy love? Perhaps... Kanako had a very bad read on her own emotions and feelings, which was obvious when she tried to explain them. After a few moments of meeting Khaana's eyes, the Arrancar tilted her head some, and then once more put her head into the woman's lap; closing her eyes and relaxing. She wasn't falling asleep, but it was evident, obvious really, that she enjoyed Khaana's presence; and enjoyed relaxing upon her like so. Truly... Khaana needn't worry about being eaten.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:36 pm
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 2 HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_shycocoa__sample-1bdac63e9dfb3931b29ac6310d5d26fb

Khaana snorted softly and stuck her tongue out at the woman's embracing the notion of being weird. Yea, she certainly thought the woman was on the odd side of things, but well, that was just her own perspective. Not like she knew a ton of hollows an arrancar. But even so, listening to her explanation was a bit strange. Did hollows need to breathe? Hmm. She considered that for later. But once Kanako rose up from her lap to stare her in the face. She raised her brows just a little.

Ah...that was.... Hm. That was some ....potential yellow flags. Was this girl like... enamored with her? Well no shit, yea, but she had presumed this was some sort of puppy thing. Still..... she thought about this little...explanation. No, perhaps it was a sort of innocent....loyalty? Could she clal it loyalty if it was so ......immediate? Could she trust such a hastily formed bond? Well... did she really NEED to?

After all, this wasn't like some sort of kingdom. She gave the girl a place to say, and in exchange she did what Khaana told her to now and then. I wasn't like this was a gang, Khaana had no real big secrets. Well...none that Kanako was really inclined to go leaking out to anyone important. Suffice to say, this was.... an interesting situation. Were the woman a normal human, she definitely would have thought the woman was unstable, and probably coming on a bit strong. But Kanako seemed a bit too...simple for what it came off like. Just genuine....weirdness. Yea, the girl was definitely still a weirdo. But well, she supposed that Amaranta wasn't that much better. The woman did keep calling her princess.

"Alright well uh that's.... a little ....odd given how little you know me. But I guess so long as it doesn't get out of hand it's fine." She paused, her mind shifting back to the woman all but scooping her up and making her use them as a matress. Well, not that she'd cared at the time she'd been exhausted but still. "So long as you understand that you still got work you gotta do now and then. even if it's just keeping hollows out of the surrounding area, got it?"[/color] She added, drumming her fingers a bit. Perhaps putting a bit of firmness in her tone. Hopefully Kanako turned out to be a sidekick type, and not some kinda crazy yandere.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:42 am

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Innocent? Oh indeed. Kanako was a bit too... simple for this to be anything honestly bad. Could Kanako develop more complex feelings? Of course. But right now, "Puppy love" was likely the best way to describe it. Albeit, perhaps it was a bit more charged than puppy love was. Either way, Kanako wasn't too horribly worried, and in her mind Khaana didn't need to be worried either. Hastily formed or not, her instinct was leading her right, and her instinct was telling her to stay with Khaana and be loyal; to even become a bit more familiar so they could trust each other.

Kanako kept her eyes closed nearly the entire time, not really seeing the worry upon Khaana's face, assuming she was showing her concern. After a little bit during in which Kanako had honestly nearly dozed off, Khaana spoke once again, and the Arrancar's right eye opened lazily; the pupil constricting in order to accustom itself to the light as that yellow orb peered at Khaana as she spoke again. Get out of hand...? How? Frankly speaking, Kanako didn't exactly know how things could get out of hand; but perhaps it was best that her boss tell her when that point would be.

"Then tell me when it does get out of hand, Khaana. I don't know what counts for you... But I'll still do my best not to let things get out of hand. And of course I understand."

Kanako's eye blinked long and slow, showing an odd reptilian laziness, perhaps even calmness, as she considered the rest of what Khaana said.

"Work, at least, I won't need reminders of... My duties will be fulfilled to their utmost, as long as I am capable of them. So, do not worry about that at least. Odd as I may be, you can depend on me. Now then..."

Kanako gave Khaana one last long look with her yellow reptilian eye, before a gentle smile greeted the woman's face; she seemed to be amused, or at least attempting to console Khaana somewhat.

"Do relax... I meant what I said, you have nothing to fear from me."

With that, Kanako's eye closed and her breathing eased, the Arrancar slowly sinking into a shallow slumber; so that Khaana could wake Kanako and get the large Arrancar to move when the woman no longer wanted the giant woman on her. Frankly speaking, this, if anything, showed that Kanako's attitude towards Khaana was far more benevolent... well, hopefully. Truth be told, Kanako could never end up like a Yandere. She might be protective of the woman, for multiple reasons, but Kanako would never be like... that; nothing like a Yandere. Regardless, it was obvious Kanako was the definition of an oddball.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:39 pm

....Well that was weird and concerning. If she'd heard such a thing from.... well... a normal person or arrancar, that certainly would have been cause for concern. But it was fairly clear at this point that uh, consoling wasn't Kanako's strong suit, a soft sigh and a smile as she reached down and pat the woman on the head.

"Thank you Kanako. That uh... makes me feel better." She assured the girl as she noticed that they were essentially starting to fall asleep in her lap. For now this was fine, and surely the woman would eventually get a bit more accustomed to normal conversation. But for now, she sighed and laid her head back, deciding to get a bit of rest. Was this a normal arrancar thing? Amaranta certainly wasn't this affectionate. But she had her own ...strange means of bonding. It was a little startling that arrancar were so personable.

And some part of her wondered if it was because she was originally a hollow.

But those were thoughts and worries for another time. She had a lot of other things to worry about.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum