Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] Empty Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle]

Wed May 10, 2023 7:22 pm
Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] PROFILE_a3fa4cb9b11b2fbef423e782c8907cf6

"You think I'm gaining weight?" The question came as Giselel herself was drying her hair.

It had been an ...eventful couple months since her retirement and the pair of them had moved to Europe. Finding a new place had been an adventure of it's own, and more than that, Giselle had been spending her time trying to get back into her old 'Self'. It had been .... a long process and one that admittedly had produced some...interesting results. Namely that now with a ... NORMAL body. She was actually gaining a bit of muscle tone. Tone that Giselle was idly eyeing on herself as she walked out into the main area after her shower, turning to look at Candice. Surely she'd have noticed the difference if there was one, right?
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] Empty Re: Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle]

Thu May 11, 2023 10:40 pm

Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] WVemPJw
Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

"We do work out like every day, you know." Candice chuckled in response, as she cast a cursory glance over Giselle's body as she stood there drying off. "But I suppose you do look a little... Healthier?"

Helping Giselle find herself again could probably have been a full-time job if Candice had let it. A small part of her did want that, to just settle down and be a good little devoted girlfriend, but she was the sole breadwinner in this house after Giselle's medical leave from the Vandenreich so that meant that she still had to do the job that she loved almost as much as herself. She had kept her love life out of that spotlight so far, but it was only a matter of time before matters came to a head. After all, they were living together now. This was the most serious any of her relationships had ever gotten.

Rising from her seat, she slunk across the room until she was on top of Giselle and wrapped her arms around the other woman whilst she was still distracted with drying her hair.

"How do you feel, anyway? Sure, you're physically recovering, but what about the rest of you?"

Turn Up The Volume | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] Empty Re: Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle]

Fri May 12, 2023 6:58 pm
Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] PROFILE_a3fa4cb9b11b2fbef423e782c8907cf6

Giselle quirked a brow and looked over her shoulder to Candice as she made that comment. Snorting just a little and looking over herself. "True true. I suppose I have finally graduated from emaciated to somewhat normal." She hummed, rolling her shoulders just a little and pausing as she held he rhand up. A light crackle of spiritual energy coursing along her fingertips before she sighed. She had almost no damn energy... Still, it felt good now. Sortof. It felt.....weird. So much different than her quincy powers.

Though Candice soon jarred her from such thoughts by promptly enveloping her in her arms, snowring just a little and smiling over her shoulder. "I'm feeling.... good! I'm not uh.... probably up to snuff or anything. I don't know if I'd be able to handle a hollow or anything. But I could probably handle people now, so long as I wasn't like ganged up on. Thankfully all my super sick moves are still up in here." She flashed a grin and tapped her noggin. Certainly Candice had seen it. With their training Giselle had kept up with her Martial arts. The training she did with the little test dummies, even with her diminished strength, spoke of someone who could use much more force than her muscles would normally afford.

"Waddaya think. We could make a trip of it~ Do a little hollow hunting, yea?" She teased with a little smirk toward Candice.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 13, 2023 1:46 pm

“Pssh, normal is overrated anyway. You wanna get bigger then we’ll get you bigger. I do know some good dieticians, physiologists, whatever you want they can get you there. That’s just how awesome I am.”

Squeezing Giselle in her embrace, Candi pondered the thought of taking her out on a little mission. She did go out herself every now and then, usually for a little evening entertainment as the Thunderqueen didn’t make as many demands of her as she once had. At first, she had wondered if she had finally paid off her debt to the fae entity, but it seemed more accurate that this change had come about because of the sudden change in the history of the world. The times matched up too well, and it did explain why she was one of the few people that had any recollection of those lost centuries.

“It could get intense out there, so only if you promise not to get too carried away with your hero shit. I ain’t going through another hospital trauma, Z.”

Turning her partner around so that she could look her in the eye, there was a sobering seriousness to Candi as she stared straight into Giselle’s eyes. Then, after a few moments, a wolfish grin began to spread across her face.

“But you will get a front row seat to me kicking butt, so I think we can pull it off.”

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 13, 2023 2:04 pm

Giselle SNORTED softly at that and stuck her tongue out. "I don't wanna get BIG. Hell no. I'm not looking to be aboue that life. Maybe a little more meat on my bones. Look a bit less like I was deflated and we'll be good." She chuckled, and perked up as she noticed the look on Candice's face. Yea, she figured a bit of worry would be involved. But she ALSO saw a bit of intrigue in those eyes. After all, Candice had always been strong, but now she'd get to show off. Truth be told, they had never actually had a chance to go on any sort of mission together. What with well....her old powers not being suitable for flagrant and needless combat. But actually getting to see Candice in action? That sounded rad.

"Pfft, I think any hollow I can even remotely handle will still be stompable by you. Honestly, you'll be more than able to babysit me the whole time. Hmmm, I'm thinking one of the abandoned cities. There's a few out there that are reasl scenic. A few of those old cities that got left mashed have some little hollows that like to hide in them. If this place is anything like america at least they should." She pointed out. Not to mention a nice urban environment would mean it'd be easier to tuck away and hide if things got a bit too intense.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 14, 2023 6:03 pm

"Good answer, dork~" Candi responded with a dirty laugh before moving her hands along Giselle's arms and giving her biceps a few more squeezes. She enjoyed her partner like this, after all. Too much change would make her a little dizzy. "Getting you looking a little healthier is just fine with me."

"Alright, we can do a little sightseeing. Switzerland is a beautiful country, even after all that we endured under demonic occupation. There are a few villages in the next valley over that were evacuated during the reconquest and never found their feet again, and a few idyllic views of the Alps if I remember correctly. Can't say I've been there since the war."

Sucking her lips, Candi considered for a moment what such a trip might encounter. Displaced bandits, rogue demons, or some of those aforementioned Hollows. It was hardly a romantic little getaway, but it would serve the purpose that they wanted without them having to venture too far away from home. It was unlikely there was anything too powerful lurking around here, after all this time.

"Right, pack your away bag. We'll drive over this afternoon and get settled for a little evening entertainment. Unless you want to ride Air-Candice. Which is way more fun but might turn a few more heads than you might want."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 14, 2023 8:13 pm

Giselle smirked just a little, all too happy to flex as Candice pinched her arms. Yea there still wasn't a ton there, but it was nice to play around a little. "Naturally. Hahhhh.... it really does suck not being able to just fix myself up. Its gonna be weird getting used to this." She murmured, lightly rubbing her shoulder a little before curling her fingers, lightly cracking her knuckles before she considered the options given. Huh, really? Candice had an answer a lot faster than she expected.

"Well look at you having stuff all lined up already. Well darn, It sounds like we have spots to head for. And hey, cleaning up the villages will be pretty nice in general. Kinda been a while since I've been to one." She tapped her chin and .... considered the options. For a moment she went a little quiet as she considered such an option. "We should probably drive. It'll...be kinda nice to just be out on the road. Ya know?" She hummed, a soft little Tss escaping as she sucked air through her teeth.

"Don't suppose I could convince you to let me drive?~"
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 9:38 pm

"Well, I am pretty awesome so I did just a little bit of forward planning. Figured it would only be a matter of time before you started getting all antsy."

Scratching at the back of her head, a smug grin settled on Candi's face as the conversation shifted to modes of transportation. Of course, she was a little disheartened that she didn't get to show off her powers a little more but there would be plenty of time for that later it seemed. It wasn't often that she got such opportunities, after all, so she was content enough to bide her time.

"I assume that means you know how to drive, as I would rather we got there in one piece, but sure babe. Besides, I can think of a thing or two to keep myself busy with in the passenger seat."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 9:53 am

SNORT. "Of course I know how to drive! You don't get to be as old as I am and NOT know how to drive a car ya know." She pointed out with a hand on her hips. flashing a big smile before blanching just a little at that uh..insinuation.

"Ahah...yea. So it's a deal then! We'll head out and get a bit of a road trip, then we put the smackdown on some vagrants. Sounds like a plan." She chimed, promptly bouncing her way over to Candice and giving them an impish kiss on the cheek. "Not gonna lie I'm kinda hyped. I don't think I've ever seen you in full fighting form. Other than that one time when we first met." She noted with a cheeky little smile. Ah yes, followed by a hard slam of cringe as she remembered how fucking emotional she was back then. Yikes.

"Ahah, but enough about the past. Let's get packin! I've never been n a road trip. Not since Liltotto was super little. Do we need like...food?" She ventured with a tilt of her hea.d
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 19, 2023 4:39 pm

"Hey! I didn't doubt that you ever learned before, but when was the last time you drove anything? Just so I know what I've signed up for."

Hooking an arm around Giselle's waist as she approached, Candice responded to that peck with one of her own. She remembered how things had gone when they first met, hardly her own finest moments after all, but it had got them to where they were today. In her book, that made it all a-okay. Besides, that was hardly 'full fighting form'. There hadn't even been a costume change.

"Yeah, we'll need food silly. There won't exactly be any restaurants open over there for you to wine and dine me at when we're done. Go on, pack your things, I'll see what kind of spread I can pull together on short notice."

The mention of Liltotto did send her thoughts back to that little nugget. They never really talked about that relationship all that much, probably because it had grown so normal after hundreds of years or whatever, but she was still with the Vandenreich. It would be good to fly her out here one of these days, especially if it got her away from that deadbeat boyfriend Giselle had said she was growing fond of. But one battle at a time, for now, she needed to rustle up a picnic hamper.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum