Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eternity served Cold (Shura/Tento) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eternity served Cold (Shura/Tento) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eternity served Cold (Shura/Tento) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternity served Cold (Shura/Tento)

Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:33 am

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - here

"Everything is based on truth, Tento, even misinformation. A lie by omission tells you that there is something being hid, a cleverly worded statement belies the fact you're hiding something of great import, and an intentional misrepresentation of the facts tells you they're afraid. If you're given no information at all, you can investigate and will more likely than not find only what that which you are investigating wishes you to find. The unknown can indeed be explored, but you will find yourself wanting for more and more until it simply consumes your very being. You'll eventually find yourself in a place for which there is no return, a place that has consumed everything you ever could've been... everything you ever were."

She took a moment to collect her thoughts "As for the Captain's, they exist as naught more than examples of what all Shinigami are expected to become. That is the simple truth of our existence. Rio is a Shihoin, blessed with immense Reiatsu reserves simply because of her bloodline. I am but a girl from the Rukongai, gifted with naught more than a thirst for blood and battle. Yet our capabilities are comparable to each other. To expect anything out of someone merely because of their position within a system, is like expecting a child to deplore all candy and pleasure. A silly notion at best, and a fools notion at worse. My point being to look upon them with anything other than normalcy is to be complacent. History has taught me that all of the Captains and Vice-Captains, including the Captain-Commander and her Vice Captain, are the most unlikely individuals to enter the battlefield. There are but two exceptions to this rule, Zaraki Kenpachi and Nagoshi Kanae. Their thirst for blood and battle make them extremely ill-suited to sitting back and watching, they are individuals who thrive off bloodshed and carnage. Monsters for which a tight leash must be held if we wish to keep them fighting for us and not against us for their true power is an unknown."

She gave another pause to collect her thoughts "Zaraki Kenpachi does not have a Bankai, nor does he even have a Shikai. Yet there is no one who would dare question his strength and battle prowess, if he were to ever gain either of those he would be a force neigh-unstoppable. On the other hand, our Captain has both a Shikai and presumably a Bankai. I have fought both Zaraki and Kanae one-on-one, and Kanae is who Zaraki would become if he ever attained a Shikai or Bankai. I have seen and felt Kanae's Shikai aimed at me, it was an experience I shan't forget for it showed me the distance between not our strength, but our capabilities. Zaraki holds himself back on purpose, to enjoy the thrill of the fight. Kanae does not, she attacks with exactly what she feels is required to put down the threat before you regardless of whom it is. I am a warrior of immense strength, with the capabilities to topple a mountain if I wished. Yet in spite of that, in spite of using my Bankai at what seems like its fullest potential... I could barely force out her Shikai and I suspect she only used it as a sign of respect for my level of strength and not because she felt it was required. She even grabbed my Bankai directly, something scarce few would dare attempt due to its lethality even at a mere graze and came out of it unscathed."

It was at this point she took quite a bit longer before she spoke up again, clearly searching for the right words that would convey her point and meaning in a more concise way. "To put it simply... time is irrelevant. We could be gifted a thousand years of complete peace and the difference between myself and Kanae would scarcely be shortened. There is a level of..." She paused mid-sentence, clearly lost for the right word to use to describe her meaning. "immaturity between us. The bond between Zanpakuto and Shinigami is what separates us. As you yourself have experienced that bond is difficult to forge and strengthen. Kanae and her Zanpakuto have a bond that exceeds the realms of most, and even in spite of my Bankai I cannot help but feel that my Zanpakuto is actively withholding its true power, yet in spite of my constant protests it rarely speaks, let alone speaks to me. Your skill with your Zanpakuto cannot be understated, yet you've only recently unlocked your Shikai. Do you understand now, Tento? Our Captain's and Vice-Captains do not serve as pillars for what we should strive to become in terms of strength or skill. No they stand as testaments to their bond with their Zanpakuto, for no matter how powerful one becomes nothing can topple that bond.. Not even the mightiest of Kido. I would dare say that the bond Kanae has with her Zanpakuto is such that it could shatter even a 99s level Hadō without so much as breaking a sweat."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eternity served Cold (Shura/Tento) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eternity served Cold (Shura/Tento) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eternity served Cold (Shura/Tento) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternity served Cold (Shura/Tento)

Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:16 pm
Eternity served Cold (Shura/Tento) - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

As Tento continued to listen to his third seat he nodded his head. Her years of life and service over him held a deep well of wisdom and experience to seek. It was easy to do so since they were division members. But, he had a genuine respect to the warrioress first and foremost. She was a warrior...albeit a fiery hot tamale one sometimes. At this point with how old he imagined she was, it was just a part of her core personality. One he found himself getting more and more used to, expect, as he interacted with her. Everything was built on truth like she sad. Its presence and the lack off. Lies, twisted delivery, hidden details. All pieces to the game that the enemy could be playing. And so in that end what would they aiming for sending teach back in that condition? Of...if they were responsible, attack the hole numerous times. To wear their minds? To weaken their strength and numbers? Deep inside Tento thought it was clear and straight forward.

We are coming for your world. And your best may not be enough to stop all of us.

"Truth Shura. One that is unknown all the same but spells bad news", he said in a calm somber. To what end was this a honest assessment or just fretting though? To be in a place for which there is no return, a place that has consumed everything you are. Surely that could not be the case simply being on guard regarding the enemy and strategizing against what was and was not known. It couldn't...right??

He then gave a pause of his own at Shura's next words. Closing his eyes and a tilt of his head in genuine interest at the thoughts of the upper echelon that represented the Gotei United. "Hmmmm. That is a true way to look at it I suppose. But, why not both? Our Captains and Vice Captains are examples to all of us what is expected and needed. What we should become and be able to be, the numerous ways, to protect the balance of the cycle of souls. So with that it is the same in the end, they are the pillars of what we are as well as our examples. Bloodline mat give a vast amount of Reiastu or spiritual pressure, but that means naught more than a blank page to me. After all, that is only one's start or potential. Rio may be a Shihoin but she is as strong as she is because she trained to take advantage of what she was born with and surrounded with. You, may be a simple 'girl from the Rukongai', but today you are a warrior that many in the Gotei respect for your combat abilities and long service of quality duty. Heck, I would argue you are easily worthy to be a Vice Captain, if not a Captain. In the end though," Tento said opening his eyes giving a soft sigh.

"I don't expect anything out of you two merely because of your positions, Vice Captain and 3rd seat; although one should. I expect MANY things because I know both of you. I have fought with and against you. I know who you are as people a bit, and what the positions you hold represent. It is a respect to you and what you have become. And what it means to hold those, your merit ", Tento explained in a warm sternness and pride. Respect oozing from his voice instead of the normal goofy and teasing tone he loved to take with Shura.

Her worlds had a frustrating true all the same though. Being worthy of the title of a Captain and Vice Captain in skill was one thing. But having that, the power, and title were different. Even in the advancement of spiritual energy on average in the world, the unpleasant of such powers and abilities took a toll on the world they tried to protect. Life was impacted in expected and unexpected ways. And with such people, it would take a lot for them to be called in or for them to rush to the frontlines. Such was the role of commanders. It was why Tento believed that the foot soldiers had to improve continuously and work together to succeed. For if the likes of the Captains and Captain Commander to come, things might as well be too late and the world doomed. As fearsome as, Zaraki Kenpachi and Nagoshi Kanae may be. There was only so much one being could do. And only so many strong foes they could face at once. If whatever wounded the 5th Captain for example came to battle, there would be a hard time telling if either of them one on one would come out successful. And that was if there were not multiple creatures on that level fighting them or lesser hollows getting in the way!

All the same such a thing was heavy on her mind. And the heavy, longer silence in between her words were clear of this. Uncertainty was not a sight he ever thought he would find with her. This was a cautious, a care. She wanted to communicate clearly, to have her meaning understood wholly to its core.

"Shura...that's is well and all but...ah. That's missing my point. It isn't to surpass out Captains and Vice Captains solely for their power. But I meant in the aim of vanquishing the foes they can and the ones they cannot. The intimacy and maturity they hold came with time and work, and will with us as well. But I am only after beating the foe that is before me that wishes to harm our world and eat souls. And the ones after them, and the ones that hide in their shadows".

It was no lie that that was his point and aim in the end of the day. When he walked up to those doors that were the home to the Shin'o Academy, that was the purpose he took on to fill the void within him. That was what mattered at the end of the day; purifying hollows and preventing evil to consume the world. However, with the type of person Tento was. It was false that he had no deep drive and passion to do more than that. To be the best he could be. To uncover the deepest parts of his Zanpakuto spirits and what it meant to be a Shinigami. To what it meant in this phase in the after life as a Shinigami. Unable to go back into the human world and start anew. No past avoidable to him and no true future. A static continuity in purgatory.

"I do. And yet I will be stubborn Shura. To the end. Strength is strength. In the realm of the best there are many ways that that power is shown. Some use powers different from Zanpatuko to have an equal realm of power. Take such of the legends of Yoruichi Shiohoin. She never uses her Zanptauko, but through the realms of shunko and martial arts. Is considered an elite Captain level person. Or Zaraki Kenpachi. No Bankai let alone shikai, let alone his spiritual energy, physical power, and skill, makes him a demon amongst the history of Captains. The bond between Shinigami and Zanpatuko spirit is a tail of old. But the ways Shinigami acquired is evolving. More learned, new pages. Our leaders are our pillars and our examples. But in the end of the day we have to move forward to the challenge regardless".

Light in the Dark | End Post

Eternity served Cold (Shura/Tento) - Page 2 Tentos10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum