Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue16000/1lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Empty Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette]

Sun May 21, 2023 10:25 am
lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] 29Qk1LX
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Ichigo knew it was plenty easy to contact Lilynette if he needed to, and while most people might have found that uncomfortable or bothersome, he didn't care much. It was a combination of apathy and a more general willingness to have something like that in his life, and so as he walked along the empty shores of southern Namibia, Ichigo simply spoke out in a voice that was more forceful, more confident than was typical for him these days.

"Lilynette."

Even his stride was different as he walked along the sand. His gait was straight, his stride firm. His sword rested over one shoulder, rather than simply dragging through the sand. It would be quite an exaggeration to say that there was a fire in him, certainly, but one might say there was an ember at the least.

END POST | A HERO OF OUR TIME
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Empty Re: Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette]

Sun May 21, 2023 10:46 am
lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] HEADA_Lilynette_06

It didn't take much to know when Ichigo was on th move. A pair of those spirit wolves idled nearby. Being assigned to keep an eye on Ichigo was fairly simple business. And so when the big lug WAS moving around, the wolves were hot on his tail, and that firm assertion certainly gave them a moment to pause. Well, THAT was new.

Mere moments aftterwards, Lilynette stepped out of a garganta, yawning softly and itching the back of her head, her hair a bit messy as she walked out onto the landscape Ichigo had picked out for their meeting. "Hey there Kurosaki. Long time no see. Got somethin on your mind, there, Sport?" She chimed with a lopsided smile.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue16000/1lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Empty Re: Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette]

Sun May 21, 2023 11:10 am
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"Yeah, a few things."

Rather than continuing to gaze at the sea in a melancholy, Ichigo turned to face Lilynette, a decided intensity to his presence that was undoubtedly some measure of what he had once been like. It was not so much confidence, or will, but rather purpose. He simply knew what he wanted, knew what he would do, and there was no doubt in his mind about it.

"I don't think I need to tell you about the hole that opened up. I want you and Ignacio to go. Make sure there's not a ring down there, and if there is, take it. Try and cause some trouble if you can, too. I'd rather the Gotei and the Vandenreich have to deal with this for as long as possible."

He paused, then, his eyes still studying his much shorter companion for a few moments, before his expression lightened into the faintest possible echo of what might be called a smile.

"Please."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0lilynette - Search & Bangaway [Ichigo, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 11:28 am

Lilynette raised a brow ever so slightly at that and tilted her head. Well well well, that was certainly a look to be on his face. She folded her arms and let out a soft little tssk as she sucked air through her teeth. Taking a moment to eye him closely, and for just a moment, she rose up to her full height rather than slouching. That intensity was interesting, and for just a moment, she wondered if he was going to firm his voice. Try to turn that into an order.

And rather....that expression softened just a little. And of all things...she got a smile out of the guy. And she ....closed her eyes. Annoyed as a sigh escaped her. What a kid. "You fuckin punk. I was already thinking about sniffing out that hole. Quiet like of course. But damn... if mopey is going to bless me with a smile... then I really dont' have a choice in the matter do I?" She murmured, tapping her foot for a moment before she turned toward Ichigo and narrowed her good eye. For several long moments considering the situation before she slowly made her way over to him, closing in on the man and reaching up, placing a hand on the center of his chest.

"And here I was going to put my foot down about all this shit. Ask what the fuck's going on with Inoue....." She sighed, and shook her head. "But now you've done and got me feeling all sentimental. So whatever. I won't pry into whatever's going on there." She murmured, removing her hand and turning her back to the Vasto lorde. Her eye staring off for a moment as she kept her back to him.

"I was gonna chew you out for being so reckless. Putting us in the public eye all sudden and shit. Me and Ignacio had to scramble to snag that other ring before people clammed up after your little shenanigans." She murmured, before closing her eyes.

"But well. I guess I never had any bridges to burn So whatever. Yea I'll go grab some asses and dig up a ring if there is one. Any other requests?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 1:53 pm
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"We were going to all end up in the public eye sooner or later. It's inevitable if we're chasing every ring. And traveling with me isn't going to help anyone keep a low profile, either."

Ichigo's gaze turned back to the sea for a few moments, thinking about the full situation. Or, well, what little he knew about it. It wasn't as if he exactly got much in the way of news, so he tended to just pick things up traveling.

"She'll be with Tier. She and I don't see eye to eye, but I've already made my decision. I'm not going to step off the path I'm on just because she doesn't like it."

Lilynette may have said she wasn't going to pry, but Ichigo was willing to tell her. If anything, her willingness to let the matter rest only added to his inclination to tell her. Of course, it wasn't as if he had any ill-will toward Orihime. He couldn't, really. But he'd chosen this to bring her back to life, and knowing the full extent of what she was like now, that wasn't any different. It just changed the specifics of what would happen at the end.

"Requests? Keep an eye out for anyone in the Gotei or the Vandenreich who seems like they might be a problem down the line. Get them out of the way if you can. And try to come back without getting too beat up."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 2:17 pm

Lilynette snorted softly at that. She almost said something, but she decided not to. After al, she was sure it would just make him look at her funny. No, rather she gave a little shrug. "What, so Tier's just babysitting her? IS that a smart idea? Tier isn't exactly a part of our little group, ya know? Not to mention she has her whole Hueco Kingdom project going on. If prople find out she's helping us, it might put a whole stop on that little dream of hers ya know." She pointed out, but presumed Ichigo had already thought of all that. Eggs and omlettes, she was sure.

"Pretty sure theres a whole lot of them that'll become a problem. Heard they got a new Commander these days too." She pointed out before tapping her foot a few times.... pondering before she glanced back toward Ichigo. "I know you're feeling yourself. But as the thought occurred to you that maybe you aughta...refine some of that shit of yours? MY wolves saw your fight in the city of Lights. You may want to consider the next step for you. I know I certainly have." She pointed out with a smug little smile on her face.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 3:12 pm
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"I trust Tier. I wouldn't drag her into this other than that. If something happens, she's free to say she saved Orihime from me."

After all, Ichigo wasn't going to trample on Tier's dreams after she'd helped him onto the path he was walking now. He'd still be lost in the sands without much aim if not for their battle, and he was more grateful for it than he imagined either of them really felt like discussing through words.

"Yeah. I've been meaning to train, but it's not as easy as it used to be. Don't quite have many people willing to take some hits other than you guys, but I don't mind pushing myself with you when you're through with that hole."

He appreciated Lilynette's demeanor, if only because it was so lighthearted that it added levity in a way he really wasn't much capable of. It was nice.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 3:42 pm

Lily raised a brow a bit at that but simply nodded. Seeming satisfied with the answer. Whatever, if Tier was willing to harbor Orihime as part of their little situation, then that was honestly on her. Ichigo at least seemed to understand the potential issue there.

"Right right. So that's the itinerary huh? Me and Ignacio go poke around the big vastussy. Knock a few heads. Deal with anyone who seems like a potential issue. because surely beating up the strong ones to near death won't wind up making them stronger or anything. Keep an eye out for Cockrings of the dead, then get home in time to camp out, eat some smores, and smack eachother around a little. Sounds like a plan." She chimed, putting on a big cheeky grin and canting her head impishly as she regarded Ichigo with that winning personality of hers. Her pair of wolves promptly romping up to twist, their bodies suddenly shrinking down and thinning, coiling together before finally condensing into a thing blue band, the faintest of blue flames coursing along them as she promptly held it out to Ichigo.

"Also here. Your stupid ass ran off so fast my Wolves could barely keep up with you last time. So now you get proper tag. Stick it wherver ya fancy. Your wrist. Around your neck. You can shove it on your ankle if ya really want. But it'll make sure I can keep an eye on you. Plus you can talk to me from a distance whenever. And if you ever REALLY need an escape button. They can turn back into wolves and self destruct to cover your retreat. I'll be giving one to Ignacio as well." She explained casually enough.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 10:40 am
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Ichigo genuinely didn't really know how to parse some of what Lilynette had even said to him, but he took it in stride like he did everything, if only because he wasn't much the type to respond in any other way. He simply nodded in response, though he did take a moment to correct her.

"Near death isn't the right way to handle it. If they'll be a problem later, kill them."

That was the reality of all this, after all. It was going to come to that one way or another, and Ichigo didn't much want to have problems to deal with down the line. of course, he knew that there were people who would probably be able to get out of a fight. Anyone at a high level usually had some way to escape. But he wasn't here to make his enemies stronger.

"Thanks. I'll keep it on me."

He tossed it onto his wrist fairly absently, not exactly the type to worry too much about where he put it. It sounded like a useful thing to have, so he'd be an idiot not to use it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum