- ForgottenMercyVeteran Member
- Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 2900
Monser Energy Gains [Igen Upgrade]
Sat May 27, 2023 12:51 am
I. Upgrade Information
» Character Name: Igendai Gyakusuma
» Character Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23085-spirit-class-7-hazard-e-igendai-gyakusuma#158101
» Upgrade Details:
Spirit Class: 7 -> 5
Shunkō (瞬閧, Flash War Cry):
Igen has developed his very own version of this technique. By circulating Kido through and around his body, he is capable of armoring his body and augmenting his strikes with explosive bursts of Reiryoku.
Igen’s innate Shunkō element is Ice, and while the Shunko itself manifests as billowing plumes of deep pink Reiryoku which can be mistaken for flames, these bursts of energy rapidly drop temperatures and can erupt into massive bursts of ice.
Because of Igen’s incredibly low-profile Shikai and lacking expenditure of energy toward the use of his Zanpaku’to constantly, rather it is Shunko that represents Igen’s ability to boost his capabilities. Relying on the Ability in order to generate the sort of explosive boost in capabilities that befits a Shinigami, while in Shunko, Igen experiences a 600% boost in his abilities (This increases by an additional 150% for each level above Advanced that his Hakuda and Kido reach, capping at 1200% with a combination of 4 levels above advanced between skills (Ex: 1 gm and 1 elite, or 2 Masters).
- Old Divine King Seal Ability:
Divine King Seal:
During combat or as needed, Igen's Shikai (The Tiger) dissolves save for it's stripes which are transferred to Igen. The marking “王” appearing somewhere on Igen's body: His hand, chest, thigh, ect. However, during combat it will begin to spread stripes along his body. These stripes mark him as royalty, and can extend up to 5 meters from his body, forming hard steel-like blades or claws along the user’s frame. These stripe blades have durability/cutting power scaling off Igen’s Zanjutsu.
This mark can instead be applied to an Ally, marking them with the "竜王" Kanji. However, this means that the Divine King Seal will not be available to Igen while that mark remains.
- New Divine King Yin Seal Ability:
Divine King Yin Seal:
During combat or as needed, Igen's Shikai (The Tiger) dissolves save for it's stripes which are transferred to Igen. The marking “王” appearing somewhere on Igen's body: His hand, chest, thigh, ect. However, during combat it will begin to spread stripes along his body. These stripes mark him as royalty, and can extend up to 15 meters from his body, f forming hard steel-like blades or claws among other forms along the user’s frame. . These stripe blades have durability/cutting power scaling off Igen’s Zanjutsu.
This dark mark represents the Yin to Igen's soul. The dark borders which separate himself from his surroundings. Firm definitions and markings which both protect himself and his kingdom, as well as claim territory as his own by extending past himself. This Seal is that of Claimed Territory and his Authority over himself and his Possessions.
This mark can instead be applied to an Ally, marking them with the "竜王" Kanji. Up to 2 allies can be marked in this way without losing the ability to keep his own stripes.
- New Ability:
Earthly Fiend Yang Seal:
The Counterpart to the Divine King seal. Rather than markings, this seal takes the form of white flames which spread across the user's body and into his surroundings. While the Divine Seal clings to Igen's form and maintains a set distance to him, the Earthly Fiend Yang Seal spills into his surroundings, forming burning white lines throughout his surroundings. But rather than hot flames, these pale embers do not burn, but rather saturate that which it touches with his energy and presence, channeling his emotional state and energy into his surroundings and feeding off the Energy and Emotions of others within it's range.
This represents the Yang of Igen's Bankai, the conquering flow of Charisma and Influence that stretches beyond just a King's domain. Choices and Decisions which cascade far and wide to echo through history.
These flames serve two purposes:
1. Feeding off energy and emotions. The flames feed not off burning things, but by taking in energy and the emotional state of those within it. This energy drain applies to both allies and enemies alike, equal to the energy of a Level 30 Kido every post, about half of this ammount is also drawn from ambient spirit energy as well. This energy is stored within the flames in a pool. When Igen or an Ally fuels an attack with the energy from these flames, it experiences a 100% increase in potency.
2. Nourishing Igen and his Allies. While it technically does drain allies and Igen himself, dumping it into the flames in the environment: It also allows Igen and Allies cooperating with him to tap into this growing pool, supplying them with both a a plentiful source of energy as well as allowing a transmission of emotions between those involved. This can allow a sort of empathy using the flames as a conduit, between both allies as well as enemies as feeding from the flames will give an individual a rough idea of the feelings and emotions present in those the flames have fed from. The extent to which this information is transmitted is up to ooc consent.
These Flames also present Two Major Weaknesses:
1. Limited Area. These flames generally occupy a 20 meter radius , but are not anchored to Igen as a central point, as such if Igen is knocked out of the seal, he loses access to it'sb enefits. These flames can move around at speed equal to Igen's Zanjutsu skill, but this still presents an opportunity for Igen or his allies to be separated from their own energy, and depending on how long they have been feeding into the pool, can leave them quite vulnerable.
2. Externalization of resources. These flames drain energy and can provide a constant source to for Igen and his Allies to utilize, but that source remains external. (Ex, a Kido spell using this energy will form, and then strengthen and be amplified by the flames, but that same energy can't be drawn into Igen or an ally to replenish their own internal reserves.). Not only does this mean that they can lose access to the energy by not being within the flames, but if an Enemy has an Energy Absorption skill Equal or Superior to Igen's zanjutsu skill, they will be capable of stealing from this energy pool. This makes Igen especially vulnerable to powerful Quincy and other enemies with similar abilities.
» Supporting Material:
Igendai has long since had the skills to pay the bills. Both incredibly High Zanjutsu as well as Hakuda/Kido, but the general lack of experience and newness to these abilities held him back from having a fully mature Shikai, or from properly developing Shunko. But having had the time to grow and fight and push his own abilities, as well as bond with his Zanpaku'to, Igen has demonstrated extensive use of both his Constant Shikai, his Numerous endeavors to learn Shunko, and a general pattern of personal growth.
Shunko+ Zanpakuto EXP:
I. Hazard Rating Information
» Power: C
» Influence: C
» Resources: C
» In-Character Summary:
Igen has grown CONSIDERABLY as a person as well as a member of the Gotei. Having secured his position as Co-third Seat of the First Division and having experienced a considerable personal growth as a shinigami, he has become if nothing else: Fairly hazardous.
I. Additional Information
[Anything extra to add?]
END OF UPGRADE
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum