Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 Empty Re: All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa]

Wed May 31, 2023 10:23 pm
santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 HEADER_sample_63b1bffe267c407a048ff648f4773fd6

Santa nodded her head softly at that, puffing her cheeks and closing her eyes. "I'm not stupid. I know that real peace is not something doable. I just want to ... get as close to it as I can. Even if it's only just a little bit. If the world could become a bit more peaceful because of me. I'd be happy." She noted quietly, closing her eyes as a sigh escaped her, and she gently....clasped her own upper arms, a small hug that she gave herself as she floundered.

If only Mazda could see her now.... after all of that bluster and confidence. What had she done with it? And in that way, she shrunk her shoulders, as she imagined how he would look upon her. His eternal moon... withering away. He, surely, would have ad smething in mind. But that wasn't an option anymore. She had to figure things out by herself now.

"What made you join the Vandenreich?" She asked softly, glancing up to look at the woman with curiosity in her eyes.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 Empty Re: All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa]

Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:05 am
santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 U0oWvhl

Liltotto Lamperd

Bit egocentric of a want but, she never really saw Santa as the type to have fully 'grown up' so to speak, moreso in mind than body. Not that she saw her as childish, but rather on the naive side, but she also had some occasional weird edge. Even watching her now, it didn't do much to change her mind on that, "That's a nice thought, I guess. If you aren't extreme about it."

Pulling open a drawer in the coffee table, she'd dig around through all kinds of controllers and remotes until she got the TV remote, flicking the screen on and looking for something to have on in the background, the volume low enough to keep their conversation going, her attention quickly grabbed by Santa's question. As much as it wasn't an unusual question among newer members she was helping out with, she didn't expect to be hit with it outside of the training grounds. At least she was comfortable enough to give an honest response as opposed to the more squeaky clean one she gave to brighten up the kid's faces.

"Oh, well, yknow," She'd say between putting one of the remaining sweets in her mouth, "Was hermiting it up out in the wastes. Hated that. Old friend found me, talked about them. I thought about it for a bit, moved in, all of that," With a swift swallow, she'd continue, "Guess I got sick of being purposeless and by myself. Thought throwing myself back into something familiar would at least lessen some of my stupid crybaby dumb bitch feelings, but it isn't as familiar as I thought it would. Everyone's... A lot nicer and hopeful, I guess. More... Free?"

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:57 pm
santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 HEADER_sample_63b1bffe267c407a048ff648f4773fd6

Santa winced just a little at that and gave a rueful smile. "I know better than that. I've....seen plenty of people who .....wanted the same thing. But ..... were willing to do terrible things. And onestly....their methods wouldn't likely have worked. I know that good intentions and too-strong convictions can warp that want." She noted quietly.

She paused as Liltotto took out the remote and her brows raised up just a little as the TV was turned on, turning back and forth between the TV and Liltotto..... before ultimately refocusing on the woman. Briefly her attentions was split, but then once Lilttoto began to explain why she had joined up. And Santa was .... a bit fascinated at that. So she had simply joined to find purpose? IT felt familiar to hear such things, and she hunched her shoulders as her mind...wandered to such a thing. Only there was no Vandenreich for her to join. No equivalent at least, All the same, she nodded quietly along as she listened to the woman, taking another small bite of her own cookie.

"And ..... did it help? Do you feel like you have a purpose that makes you happy?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:17 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Her silence was held, not that she hadn't a thing to say to Santa, but rather in acknowledgement of the kind of people she was talking about. She knew plenty of those as a young girl, and in the end they died for it. Forgotten by time, their sacrifices for their delusion ultimately meaningless. Her grip on the remote tightened for a moment, before letting go of the sensation, pushing it far out of her mind - there was no point in being upset for something she couldn't change or do anything about.

"Me?" Pulled from her thoughts by Santa's question, she'd face her, messy golden locks shifting over her shoulders, "Oh. Well, I mean... I guess i'm still figuring that out. I have friends, I have good relations in the Vandenreich period honestly. I have something to do. I have people to protect. I guess.. I wouldn't call it happy, but I would say i'm thankful. I didn't have much of that growing up apart from my mom, and as much as she was there, I wouldn't have exactly called her the most put together person. She's better now, not here anymore but she's better."

Her gaze lowered with a slight shrug, "I dunno. I'm a weirdo. I guess I feel happy when it's appropriate, like if i'm hanging out or with my boyfriend, but like.. I'm not generally in the most lifted mood. I've never really been the happiest person to begin with. It's just kinda normal at this point for me, I don't really go at things with the sole idea of 'this'll cheer me up'. I'd be setting myself up for more misery and disappointment with that."

Lying on the opposite arm, she'd stare at the ceiling, "Maybe i'm just allergic to happiness. Dunno."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:09 am

Santa nodded softly at that and smiled gently.

"Happiness is special and .... a little weird. I could play with someone all day and go out... see so many happy and lovely things. And at the end of the day..." She turned and looked out the window. Watching as that soft, orange sun sank into the horizon. Those last rays basking gold across the city as Santa held.... a somber smile on her lips.

"But then, just like that. Something catches my eye. And everything just seems so cold and lonely. " She noted softly, looking back to Liltotto and giving a gentle look to the woman. "And all of that happiness the rest of the day just seems to slip away. Forgotten because of a sad sunset. And then all you can remember is the other things that made you sad. I guess it's just hard to see how happy you've been when your current sadness gets in the way. But I still try to have a lot of fun." She noted, and then looked back up to Liltotto.

"IF ... you don't mind. Could I ..come visit now and then? I know we were never really close. But .....you're really nice. And I like having someone to come visit and talk with now and then.Maybe we could even go out and look around the city." She ventured, with soft, warm hope in her eyes.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:58 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

A neutral expression marked her face as she listened to Santa speak about the subject, which gradually morphed into a solemn stare up at the ceiling, to a concerned gaze at the blonde Arrancar herself, sitting up and appearing far more attentive than initially. Shit, the few times they'd met she seemed far more carefree and above the clouds, but now she was talking like an aching hearted poet that'd been through the dredges of life. She couldn't help but utter a soft 'Jeez', a soft hiss of a pained inhale heard as she'd rub the back of her neck. All of that everything really put her through the ringer, huh?

"..Santa, I don't mind you living here for now, if you wanna," Her tone was soft and even understanding from the otherwise rather abrasive woman, "I'm not always here coz I have assignments abroad ever so often but, at least so you have somewhere to crash for a bit, at least until you're feeling better. You really sound like you've been through it, I don't feel good turning you away. Shit, i'll get you a phone so you can at least keep up with me.. It'd be a crummy phone but it's better than nothing."

A hand slightly raised as if to to console her, but fell as soon as it made a move, "..Do you, wanna talk about... The Mazda thing..?" Her question came out cautiously yet assuredly.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:46 pm
santa - All that's Left [Liltotto, Santa] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-980e8c2fe1998cef5db5ddc2e0ad12fc

At first Santa was.... a bit confused. After all, she knew that expression. But what came from Liltotto next took her for a bit of a loop. Her...house? She stared, and looked around, taking in the place. IT waasn't even especially large. And yet , this woman was willing to let her stay here?

And just like that... a brilliant smile flashed across Santa's face as she promptly closed in on the woman and enveloped her in a hug! That rather buzom embrace, promptly lifting Liltotto clean off the floor as she held the woman! Excitement bleeding from her voice as she exclaimed. "Thank you! I'm so happy that you'd want me to say here! Oh! Don't worry, I'm going to be on my best behavior! We're going to have so much fuuuun!" She all but squealed in excited girlish delight! Swaying her body from side to side, eventually letting the woman down.

Of course, as Liltotto shifted to the topic of MAzda she ... paused and looked a bit to the side. And for a moment... she considered that.

But..... she decided it might not be the best decision. Even if she wasn't smart. She had enough of Ajora's memories to know what the womanm would say. Since Mazda technically lingered in what little she had left of him. She .... didn't want anyone to know about that. And she knew herself well enough to know she might get carried away. And so as Liltotto offered to talk about the subject, she gave a nervous smile. "That's....that's alright. I know he was.....he was very different with other people. I miss him but..... I don't think I'd like to talk about it... not yet." She explained softly, almost apologetically.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:37 am

Liltotto Lamperd

It wasn't hard to guess what would have followed such an offer, especially with Santa's visible shift in mood for the better, mentally steeling herself for what was to follow: Way too much sudden physical affection. Her eyes were squeezed tight, resisting the desire to push against Santa with her decision to let her ride out her excitement, though she couldn't help but call out, "Sure yeah but.. Touching, way too much touching..! Please hold off on that..."

As soon as she was relieved of that overwhelm, sighing as she'd drop back on the couch with a drained look, though her composure regained with noticing Santa's nervous smile, shoulders stiffening with her answer, "I... Gotcha. Yeah. Sorry for bringing it up."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:56 pm

Santa blinked for a moment and then let out a nervous smile as she set Liltotto down, having gotten a bit carried away as she brushed Liltootto off and then took a step back. Yea,she was still getting used to being around other people who weren't hollows. But all the same, she gave a happy little smile, practically beaming as she did.

"N-no don't worry about it! I'm glad you asked. I ...honestly wasn't even sure if you'd remember me. But I'm glad that you do..." She noted softly, restraining herself this time around and holding out her hand to gently grasp liltotto's keeping herself from just hugging the woman again as she gave a warm, joyous smile to the sternritter. "I ...really don't know what to do with myself these days. But .... so long as I have a friend like you. I know I'll figure it out. Thank you .... so much... for everything." She noted softly, resisting the urge to go for another hug and gently releasing the woman's hand before that big smile broke out across her face.

After all, she meant every word.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:17 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

A brow raised with Santa's statement, "What? Of course i'd remember you. It's real tough to forget people when I know their scent." Lounging, she'd look to the TV, looking at the screen with a foul look for a second as she'd immediately change the channel. Fuck she hated that stupid movie, why did they even bother airing it? Though her brief irritation was broken by Santa's earnest attempt to not physically assault her with affection, seeming tensed for a moment by the suddenness but relaxing, her gaze sinking with her heart,

"..Yeah, of course." She wasn't any more figured out than Santa was, probably, but she wasn't going to nail her with that. It was more comforting to give the illusion that she was in a place to give some assistance than not, she didn't mind playing it, "..Any time. Just crash til you figure out what you're doing. I have two free bedrooms, pick either, keep the place clean, don't touch anything old looking... All that."

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum