Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] Left_bar_bleue0/0Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] Empty Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre]

Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:51 pm
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_gazelle_jun__sample-4e87f26ac4e37768456adceb5f3f1417

She smelled someone else. Naturally she had felt inclined to remain somewhere around Klein's little estate. She had smelled a number of ...interesting scents around the area. But one in particular seemed a bit more out of place than the others. And so Saber decided to investigate. Tracking the smell through the house, curious to see what it would lead her to. The smell was clearly arrancar but there was something else more ........other that was attached to it. Something that just seemed off.

And so she poked her head through a doorway. The rather large woman having shrank herself down to a more reasonable size, only just a bit taller than KLein thanks to her ability to liquify her insides. "Hello?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] Empty Re: Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre]

Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:09 pm
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] WmEo8ex

Kita Lirio

Atop the back of the couch lied the pale arrancar, a position most certainly uncomfortable to many but certainly not to Kita. Even with Klein's reassurance, the past several days were mired with guilt and a sense of humiliation. He was gone right now, off to do something elsewhere, and thus she had decided to stay put and cause no trouble, regardless of how much the boredom and lack of stimulation ate at her mind. As much as she wanted to come for a hunt, whatever they were doing was beyond her capabilities, and if Klein was telling her it was dangerous, she certainly was listening this time.

The boring hum of garbage TV played in the room as Saber entered, along with a sight that would be startling for many to walk in on - her body was fully nude, not a hint of modesty or embarrassment crossing her features as her eyes darted to see who had intruded, unbothered by the sight of the small woman.

"Oh. Hello little one," A lazy tone stretched from the feline's tongue, "Klein is not home right now; whatever affairs you have with him will have to wait until he returns." A dull gaze looked Saber's way, unkempt hair spilling over the back of the couch.

END

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] Left_bar_bleue0/0Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:24 pm
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_gazelle_jun__sample-4e87f26ac4e37768456adceb5f3f1417

Ah, so it WAS an arrancar.

Saber's eyes took in the situation without much concern. Hm, so this was the kind of women Klein surrounded himself with? She supposed she shouldn't be surprised, the way Amaranta had been acting around him. That said, she paused at being called Little one. Hm, this one was a bit tall. Not as big as she was, but bigger than the size she'd shrunk herself down to . She decided to simply roll with it.

"I'm not here for Klein. I was .....just a little lost." She murmured as she looked around the ....wherever she was. Her gaze briefly shifting toward the television, a little bit of curiosity in her gaze, but she stayed right where she was, seeming almost.m..anxious about approaching. A sort of cagey cvcaution to the smaller womanas she half hid behind the frame of the door.

"Are you one of Klein's girlfriends?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:35 pm

Kita Lirio

The tigress lazily rolled into a more comfortable position to address the sudden intruder, an arm possessing scale-like patterns hanging off the back of the couch as half of her face was smushed against the top of the chair's backrest, her pupils ovular with her calm mood, fluctuations in width signifying her curiosity; the spiritual pressure of the little thing felt strangely familiar after all. The arrancar's words were listened to, Kita's head lifting to cant a bit to the side, though a deflated look crossed her features with Saber's mentioning of 'girlfriend'.

"..I am unfamiliar with that term," Her tone was mumbly but clear enough to be understood, "But if you are meaning to ask if I am 'Klein's woman', then yes, I suppose you can say something such as that. You do not have to hide, either. You are no threat to me."

END

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:33 am

Sabre's attention remained sharp. And though she didn't look directly at it, she certainly noticed the scaly growth along the woman's arm. Her response however made her nose wrknkle just a little. "I guess he's got a lot of those...." She murmured, before she slowly....cautiously, mving out from behind the door, taking a moment to look around before she approached the woman, keeping a small safe distance as she surveyed them. Paying no real mind to the woman's lack of clothing, much more wary of potential danger.

"What are you doing? Trying to sleep? Or watch.....whatever this is?" She asked, turning to look at the trashy show going on on screen. She still wasn't familiar with these things. She had a vague awareness as a hollow of them, but she'd never really explored the devices. "Do you have any food?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:55 am

Kita Lirio

Despite her declaring the smaller woman harmless, her gaze remained fixed on her as she came out from behind the door, less of eying prey and more trying to gain more information about the little horned thing as she spoke to her of what she was doing. With a large stretch that arched her back, turning her neck one way and another to relieve the strain, she would slide and turn herself upright, balanced perfectly on the edge of the backrest as she'd look down to the smaller Arrancar,

"Thinking. Or, attempting to," There wasn't much liveliness in her tone or even her face, looking to the side, "I wished to see how families worked elsewhere, but the glass is only telling me that they are... In dysfunction," A saddened look crossed her expression, "There is likely something in the cold box." Her head didn't even lift as she'd point a clawed finger to the kitchen, but she would look at Sabre with a hint of interest,

"Have we met prior?"

END

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:20 pm

The slow stretch of the arrancar caused her to glance in their direction, and for a moment, she took a moment to eye the woman. So this was one of Klein's women? She certainly made note of the woman's physique, also noticing the cales on her arm. Was that Klein's doing? Had he done some sort of experiment on her? Hm.

"Do you plan on starting a family with Klein?" She asked simply enough. It was a simple train of thought, the woman was klein's, and she was trying to learn about Families. And so it stood to reason that might be the reasoning behind her curiosity. Cold box.... right a refridgerator. She turned over her shoulder, looking around the room and spotted the kitchen. About to make her way over when that question hit her. A pause before those bright red eyes drifted back to Kita.

Ah, so she remembered after all.

"We have. But in a much different form. A lot has happened since then. I became a Menos. And even broke my mask. You saw me in my simple hollow form. But you were a bit different. You seem more lethargic now. And a bit ....corrupted." She noted softly, her attention shifting toward the woman's arm for a moment.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:43 pm

Kita Lirio

A normal woman likely would've taken such a question in all manner of ways, be it pure disgust, or a sense of elation, or perhaps even mischief and hinting... But Kita hardly blinked, her expression telling hardly anything of how she thought or felt toward that idea, before speaking, "He is all I have. My interests lie solely in being useful to him. If that is what he wishes we do, then..." A sigh and shake of head, "..He may be little and frail, but he has more sense than I. I trust his judgement over my own; my foolish mind was what led to my humiliation, after all."

Despite speaking on such with an assured tone, she didn't appear entirely happy with the idea - not unhappy with Klein, but rather herself, having lifted an arm in reference to her foolish actions.

"...Ah, I recall," She appeared a tad more stimulated for a moment, before slipping back into a more droll expression, as if pushing away thoughts and tendencies and smothering them before they have the chance to express. Her eyes looked ever more tired, her fingers and toes flexing as if they were itching claws, "I suppose one would call it 'being humbled'. That wretched snake put a horrid curse upon me with my defeat against her. I suppose it's natural - I cannot even keep my mind whilst fighting, all lost in a cloud of bloodmist."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:36 pm
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_ribiadan__sample-1e182cdb1d683343c554761efe4ddc0a

Saber paused on her way to the kitchen, as she caught what had just come from Kita's mouth. And slowly, she turned to peer at the woman. That drowsy, lethargic..... thing. And in that moment, she promptly strode her way over to the woman, grabbed them by the shoulders and LIFTED them clean off the couch by the shoulders, her brows furrowing as those bright red eyes stared into the woman's eyes.

"What happened to you? What is this? You seemed simple before. But now ....." And immediate revulsion had coursed through the woman at the state the woman was in. They hardly seemed cognizant. And that ....DOMESTICATED tripe that had just spilled outof her mouth had her almost grabbing Kita by the throat.

"Is that your new purpose? A mere accessory to Klein? A cow that moos and does what it's told?" There was almost a snarl in the woman's voice as she resisted the urge to SHAKE the woman.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:12 pm
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

Oh no.

Her pupils thinned into dark slits upon her golden eyes, tinted green by external influence as Sabre lifted her by the shoulders, her words like iron rakes. Her breathing quickly spiraled out of control, eyes wide as any guise of placidity melted away. She felt that too familiar fog come over her senses, a deadly stare burning on Sabre, the look of a predator hungry for prey's flesh, her breaths heavy until her hand suddenly flashed forward to grab the woman by the neck, the weight and force of her body knocking the both of them on the floor, white hair spilling over her shoulders as she hung over the smaller Arrancar, teeth bared and a growl rising in her throat,

"I am nobody's cow, I am nobody's woman, I AM..." Her gaze broke her's, drifting to look at her raised claw, panting as she'd force herself off of and away from Sabre, hastily running to the nearest wall, her teeth clenched as she'd begin banging her forehead against the surface with an increasing intensity, "Stop it, stop it, stop it, I am not getting lost again, I am not. I am not. I can't.. Lose again..."

Tightly holding her dominant hand, she'd stare hard at those clawed digits, her eyes squeezing closed "I am an Arrancar, I am an Arrancar, I am an Arrancar... My body is my body..."

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum