Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Empty Re: Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet]

Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:11 am
Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Vi_PostingHeader5
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Rebellious Runaway

"A hotel?" Violet questioned as her mind recalled past hotels. They weren't really hotels, but broken down, unmaintained buildings filled with drug addicts, roaches, and rats. They smelled like piss, and she was always scared to touch anything. Violet doubted that was what Solomon had in mind, not with how much money she had thrown back in his face. Violet looked over to where she had done that and realized the money was on the ground. Holy shit, he is insane. She calmly walked over and began picking up what she could find, the rest likely blown away.

"Okay, that's fine," Violet said after collecting the cash. At least with this she could eat. She doubted she would be allowed to charge up a room service bill, and also doubted it would be that fancy of a hotel anyway. "I'm keeping this; you left it on the floor, so I can guess its level of importance to you. At least I'll be able to eat with it."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Empty Re: Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet]

Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:29 am
Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Yes. A hotel. You'll need a place to rest and recline until I've bought you a house, right?"

Solomon didn't intend to throw her off to any place she felt uncomfortable with. He understood that it would at least take a few days to get everything situated, and the most sensible place to let her operate was a hotel. Casting his gaze toward the cash she collected, he offered a warm smile as he shrugged his shoulders. That was fine with him. She could keep it. He would be paying for her expenses, anyway, so it hardly mattered what she intended to do with it. Perhaps she could use it to buy some clothing.

"Fine by me. Contrary to popular belief, I don't put a lot of weight into money. In any case, until things are settled on my end, I'll pay for your expenses. Hotel stay. Food. Pleasantries. If you wish, you could probably use some of that money to buy yourself some clothing, but I'll make sure your taken care of until everything is official."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:49 am

Hmph. Was he bragging? Only people who didn’t need to put wight on money chose not to put weight on money. Violet fought the urge to say something sassy, borderline mean, and kept her mouth shut. When he mentioned buying herself clothing, Violet looked down to what she was wearing. She didn’t have much, but was this outfit offensive too him? Well, it was a bit revealing. Short-short jeans, bare midriff, and enough cleavage to distract most men, and some women.

"Am I a bit too revealing or something?" Violet said as she turned to the side, doing a little post to model herself off to him. She smirked and put her arms under her bust to push her two best assets up more. "Is my shirt making you uncomfortable or something, Solomon? Do my clothes offend you? Should I buy something more demure?" Violet's smirk turned into a smile, her tone becoming more playful than anything. She was obviously picking on him. She stuffed the money into her pocket.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:08 am
Life in City Streets [Solomon/Violet] - Page 4 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon blinked softly at Violet as she teased him. She was so confusing. One minute she was throwing him through the ringer about his efforts to assist her, now she was teasing him playfully with her well-defined features. Considering it progress, a far cry from earlier in comparison, Solomon chuckled as he waved his hand. Genuinely speaking, her clothing wasn't offending him at all. Demure had nothing to do with it. Unless she wished to wear the same clothing until she bought a new house, Solomon was simply suggesting she could use the money for her own needs since he'd be attending to everything else.

"No, no. It isn't anything like that. Your clothing is fine enough. I was simply offering a secondary use for the cash you've collected today. Honestly, I think your current clothing suits you quite well. Rebellious. It doesn't adapt to conventional standards. I like that."

Spoken like someone who knew their fair share of clothing? Well, he knew his fair share at least. He had many sisters, and he was a defensive brother who would occasionally ensure any of them weren't waltzing about in anything that'd invite the unsavory gaze of men without good intentions.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:40 pm

Oh. OH. Okay. Something clicked in the back of Violet's mind. Her entire demeanor calmed completely. There was just something softer about her now. Violet's smile grew more genuine and she told him to lead the way. She could do that now... His kindness, his willingness to help, the casual comments on her fashion... It was always easier for a woman to feel safe with someone that she realized was gay.

There were certain things you didn't have to worry about with gay friends!

"Alright, alright," Violet took a deep breath and exhaled out any other tension her body and facial expressions held. "So, where are we going first?"

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum