Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue0/0Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe] Empty Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe]

Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:42 pm
Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe] XmZbQZY

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Dreams didn't achieve themselves without effort, and though the achievement part of the equation wasn't quite a reality, that didn't stop Hiroe from working tirelessly until she hit it big. Outside of a particular moment in time, that was a commonplace activity in her life. Something she never lost sight of. There was something she had been losing sight of, though, and that was activity regarding one of her beloved friends in the Academy. Ajora. It had been a long time since they spoke, and Hiroe didn't particularly feel right with being completely absent in that woman's school life.

After all, she served as a great repellant towards those who gravitated toward her like moths. Furthermore, part of her genuinely wanted to see how she had progressed on her own path. Prodigious as she was, she held no doubt that she was far more advanced on the progress scale than she was, but that didn't matter to her one bit. To be honest, that only made her all the more happier. Traversing the halls of the academy, Hiroe observed her surroundings, darting and moving along different hallways until she chanced at a location she believed Ajora would occupy during a school day. Would it be the library perhaps?

Tailoress | End Post

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue0/0Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe] Empty Re: Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe]

Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:06 am
Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe] HEADER_ExqPQoQVEAQNynL

Ajora had been in the library. After all, sh had a lot more to look into now that she had her position to consider. Hmph, between Yuuto and Rangiku, she had to admit she had a lot more on her plate than before. Not that this presented an issue, she supposed it would simply serve as a means to challenge her.

But even so, it wasn't hard for her to pick up on Hiroe's spiritual pressure not that far away. Certainly it had been a while since she'd spoken to the woman, and admittedly, Rangiku's words did linger a bit in her mind. And so, she simply appeared beside the girl, a seamless Shunpo delivering her beside the woman, keeping stride immediately as if she'd been walking beside her friend the entire time.

"How have your dates been going?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:48 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Ah, in typical Ajora fashion, she appeared right beside her as if she were there to begin with. In typical Hiroe fashion, she was startled ever so slightly, but it hid it as well as she could manage, stifling the embarrassment in her expression with a pout. Of course, any further shame, let alone a retort, was sort of compromised when she posed a curious question her way that threw her off. Dates? Well, there was one time or two with Kaito, but how did she know that? ...No, of course she'd know that. It was hard to hide anything from her for long. Sheepishly she chuckled, playing the role of the oblivious to see how she even got that information.

"Haha... Dates? I haven't been on any dates recently. Are the female students spreading rumors about me or something?"

Tailoress | End Post

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:22 pm

Ajora smiled, visibly enjoying Hiroe's little startled noise. More than that, she was glad that Hiroe had been adjusting to such surprises. Good. In the event that the woman was suddenly attacked, she'd be a bit quicker to react, so long as she kept this up. She was sure plenty of their classmates would just consider it training.

"Oh? So that little Cretin Kaito lied to me. Excellent. I can be sure to beat him harder next time I see him." she noted calmly enough, all too happy to move past the subject and make a mental note to put his head through a bookcase.

"You seem to be in good spirits. I take it you've been doing well?" She ventured calmly enough, holding off on her own news. A bit curious as to what was going on with the woman.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:41 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"H-hey! That's not what I meant, I was just asking---nevermind, forget I said anything."

Crap. Hiroe's strategy was a total failure. Her ploy was turned on its head, and now she wondered whether Ajora was genuinely going to beat him up again. The fact that she said she already beat him up to begin with had her fumbling around for an answer. When did those two even meet!? And why didn't anyone tell her about it? A lot happened since they all spoke, but she shouldn't be surprised. Sighing softly, she shook her head as she nodded with a grin. Good spirits was a pretty apt term.

"Heck yeah. I finally got over that mental hump the last time we spoke. Oh, and I've lucked into having two of the stronger shinigami in Soul Society as my instructors. One a current captain, the other former. And last but not least..."

Hiroe flamboyantly wrapped her sword around her hilt, posing as though she were auditioning for the role of a runway model, flashing her zanpakuto before the woman's eyes. She was certainly proud of the next few words that left her lips.

"I learned both the name and base ability of my Zanpakuto! Pretty cool, huh~?"

Tailoress | End Post

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:05 pm

Ajora raised her brows slightly at that.

"Oh? Did you not go on a date with the young man? I was actually a bit curious why you had not been the one to inform me of this before. I had no idea you were even interested in dating. I admit, I was a bit disappointed. He seemed rather crude and dirty. When he stated that you had gone on a date, I decided to give him a bit of a test. And it was deeply disappointing. It's one thing to have a lack of skill, but the young man also lacked any creativity. Not even attempting to use any skills that a shinigami aught be capable of. even a poor kido spell is useful." She stated with a slow shake of her head. A pause as she noticed Hiroe's flustered responses.

However, that expression shifted the smallest amount. A little smile resting on her lips as she let her attention shift toward the blade that Hiroe was grasping. Oh? She was capable of Shikai now? That WAS rather impressive, and looking back up to the woman she couldn't help but give a soft noise of approval. Intrigue clear in her eyes.

"Now that IS impressive. I have to admit, I expected that you would learn Shikai. That was simply an inevitablility. Despite your prior insecurities, your own drive and willpower are sufficiently above normal. That said, you certainly are a bit a head of what I anticipated." A pause after speaking, stopping entirely as she took a moment to ....consider the woman.

"If you would permit it. I'd very much like to .... see what this new Shikai of yours is capable of. With your new abilities, I think that it would be .... a perfect opportunity. Shikai is something that elevates Shinigami well beyond their normal capabilities after all." She smiled calmly and allowed her left hand to rest against her own lower back, letting her finger rest on her chin as she gave Hiroe soemthing of a ... slow, and fascinated smile. Those eyes burning with curiosity.

"I admit. I've made no real attempts at discovering the name of my Zanpaku'to. I've been focused in other areas. Zanpaku'to are so very ...personal. The results are much less predictable. But now I'm curious if perhaps investing a bit of time might be worthwhile. I would like to see if you can stand up to me with this new weapon of yours. What do you say?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:09 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"I'm not interested in actively dating anyone at the moment. You aren't wrong there. We just went on one date. Even so, sheesh, Ajora... give the guy a break. He's trying his best just like me and you. Not everyone is a cool prodigy who just makes things look and appear as if they come natural to them."

Hiroe found herself a little shocked at Ajora's opinion on Kaito, part of her wondering just how much of this had been expressed to Kaito in person given her typically blunt and critical nature. She wasn't exactly shy about sharing her opinion, and that made Hiroe wonder about what else she shared in their conversation. To be fair, Ajora was right about one thing. Dating never really crossed her mind. Her one overarching goal always at the forefront of her thoughts, she never humored the idea of mixing the two together. Not until she was a little closer to her dream. After that, who knew?

"Thank you, thank you. I do try my best~"

When the subject turned its focus back to her, Hiroe maintained her grin as she transitioned wholly into the the conversation about her success. Obviously, she was flattered as almost anyone would expect. One could say she was on cloud nine. Thus, every word about Ajora's expectations had her beaming with pride.

Of course, her expression grew curious at the woman's proposition. After taking a few moments to stroke her chin and think it over, Hiroe clapped her hands together with a nod of her head. She had been meaning to try her techniques out on a live-action opponent, specifically ironing out any kinks and developing a nuance in her technique.

"You've got yourself a deal. Fair warning, though. I'm not going to hold back."

She declared confidently, flexing her arm as she eyed the closest courtyard to train in. Of course, she was no fool. Ajora was a prodigy for a reason. Someone she thought highly of in every sense of the term. She oft made things look so easy...

Tailoress | End Post

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:03 pm
Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe] HEADER_FXhhVhrakAAi6cL

" Hmph. I would have if it were just that. But he was interested in being my friend. And so I had to determine if he was worth befriending. Suffice to say, he has a lot of room to improve. I've conceded to the notion of assisting him a bit with his training. I intend to FORCE the idiot to at least use some rudimentary Kido." She stated calmly, that was the bare minimum she expected out of him.

All the same, she smirked just a little as Hiroe seemed so pleased with the praise she'd offered. And certainly she was happy to give i. "A bit more than just your best. There are some shinigami who have been with the Gotei for years and never learn the name of their Zanpaku'to. It's quite an accomplishment that you've managed it so early." She pointed out, folding her arms for a moment and looking off to the side.

That said. Seeing Hiroe's suddenl enthusiasm at the mention of a spar had her smiling a bit wider. Oh? Now this was a look she had yet to see on her friend. And the notion of getting to see this Vigor in action was all the more appealing. "I dare say, you almost seem as if you are confident in beating me. I'll have to put in a bit of effort then." She taunted casually, walking into the very center of the courtyard and peeling her zanapku'to from her waist. "So then. Will we be dulling our blades, or will this be a more serious match? I've enough skill in Kaido to handle any wounds you accrue." She offered helpfully, of course making no question about just whom she expected between the two of them to accrue injury.

Because if nothing else, she was excited~ Hiroe had always seemed to regard Ajora as a clear level above her. But this was perhaps the first time that Hiroe seemed to feel she had an advantage over her. She LIKED this confidence. And she was pleased to see if it would provide a suitable challenge.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:46 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

A sheepish chuckle exited Hiroe's lips at imagining the thought of Ajora putting Kaito through the ringer, her tone alone filling the woman with worry as to what rudimentary kido training entailed under her tutelage. Reserving for those thoughts for a future conversation, she maintained her focus wholly on her task at hand--the spar with her friend, Ajora. The extra praise certainly buttered her spirits up, but she had to remain diligent around Ajora. Outside of the training class environment, Hiroe had never really cultivated a feel for the inquisitive woman's way of combat.

"Of course. Confidence is the name of my game! I'll definitely beat you if your not careful. Although, I think I got my work cut out for me. I think this might be one of our first few times we've actually and honestly fought one another. Even so, don't go easy on me! Give it everything you've got, just like I will."

She imagined something seamless, movements that came as natural as it was to breathe--or perhaps something fierce and efficient, economical strides that left her opponents wondering where and how she attacks. All of them seemed like viable conjectures. Even so, Hiroe had to be prepared for the unexpected. Her instructors have told her repeatedly what it means to stick to closely to one prediction or another.

"Let's make it a serious match. Holding anything back would kinda' take the excitement out of it, no? Adversity breeds difficulty, and difficulty breeds inspiration... or something like that. Let us begin, then, shall we?"

Stroking her chin, she supposes that battle scars are proof of one's effort. As such, she nods her head, moving toward the opposite side of the courtyard. Inhaling and exhaling in a rhythmic pattern, Hiroe wraps her fingers around the hilt of her zanpakuto, golden eyes observing the woman in preparation. Part of her contemplates biding her time to allow her the first strike, believing it more conducive to observe her technique.

The superior thought cries out for an attack, and so giving into it, Hiroe, her speed elevated by shunpo, darts forward---vanishing and reappearing before Ajora to swiftly execute a horizontal stroke across her belly. The blade extended far, but not so far as to hinder her movement in preparation for a follow-up technique.

Tailoress | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:58 pm
Moving On Up[Ajora, Hiroe] HEADER_FXhhVhrakAAi6cL

Ajora allowed herself a moment to enjoy the sight. Simply watching as Hiroe prepared herself. Was there anything that could be more enjoyable than this? And so she took a moment to bask in this energy she was getting from her friend, and her sword was raised up, taking up a fencer's stance as she watched the other woman preparing herself for the fight. And for once, she fell silent as she watched the woman closely, all too invested in witnessing what was in store for her.

"Hadō Number Eleven, Swarming Flames." She recited as in her opposite hand, white flames coiled int he air before her, a moment of fluid energy before it collapsed, hardening into a series of slim burning blades, knives conjured from that white flame before promptly firing toward Hiroe just before the woman started to use shunpo. Filling the air between them so that if Hiroe didn't react fast enough, she'd wind up shunpoing straight into that mine field of burning weapons, peppering the ground with those smoldering blades, which would begin to hiss with a slow building volume.

All the same, that horizontal slash promptly found purchase on Ajora's blade, flicking into that incoming slash to swat the slash to the side. Not the traditional forms of zanjutsu that many took, deflecting rather than properly blocking the attack, followed swiftly by a vicious flick inward, the very tip of her blade scraping down the length of Hiroe's weapon, aiming to snip at the woman's wrist as Ajora aggressively began to bull forward. That weapon didn't, however aim to start chopping away at Hiroe. Rather, it began to bully the woman's zanpaku'to with sharp, vicious swipes and swats, aggressively not only aiming to repeatedly interrupt any attempted moves of Hiroe's own blade, but beating away at the weapon itself, her sword flicking and sniping at the hands and face of her friend rather than going for proper blades. Her entire strategy instead was to bully and force the woman into a retreat back toward where she'd been moments before.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum