Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] Empty Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher]

Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:16 pm
Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] W2aIvOk

Emil "Holsen" Grey

Warm evening air hit his lungs as he finally took in a fresh breath; several days straight he'd been at work with nothing but medication and caffeine having him run, but now he could wind down. None of it was stressful on his mind, far more his body - if he had but his mind he likely could go on forever, but the woes of the flesh called for some rest beyond paperwork, communications, and analyses. Under the cover of darkness his expression was dire yet restful, walking on his own as he'd pull a little white pack of smokes, digging for his lighter as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, his face brightening up to bring that little screen to his ear,

"Hello Elly-belly~" His sing-song voice spoke out, an audible groan in response. He chuckled, "Yes yes, Papa's done with his tasks. Yes, Papa's going to take some time to wind down from his hard work."

The flicker of the lighter went off, the sizzle of the cigarette's end gracing his ears as his eyes looked to his surroundings, spotting a familiar figure. He'd grin, "Ah, sorry Ella, Papa's going to spend wind down time with a familiar. Yes, we can go see the movie tomorrow. Yes, I owe you. Enough for three coffees, yes. Goodnight, my endless affections to you alone. Tell Miss Cecilia to cook you something."

Hanging up the line, he'd pick up pace, soon calling out to the light haired man, his lit cigarette between two fingers as he waved with another gloved hand, "Hello Mister Kleinmund, I hope you're well. Have you a busy evening? I was looking to get some drinks."

The Doctor Is In | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] Left_bar_bleue0/0Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] Empty Re: Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher]

Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:19 pm
Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] HEADER_artworks-000246887162-yzmz16-t500x500

Bauher certainly was still getting used to working with such a different cast of individuals. Putting aside the ..... well.... caretaker work he now kept up with with Arlette, Bauher also had been working on producing security measures for the vandenreich. Which meant that he'd come to be familiar with a few of their personnel. One of whom invluded Emil.

A brow raised slightly as he made note of the joyous fellow, just a couple years younger than him if he were to guess, a lopsided smile relaxed across his lips as he noticed their approach.

"I told you you can call me Bauher, Holes." He sighed, but hardly lost that smile "I'm doing alright actually. Was thinking of getting a little tea myself actually, but I suppose I could stand to relax a little this evening." He greeted the man with a chuckle. Certainly the energetic Vandenreich member had a certain way about him that Bauher enjoyed. If nothing else, it'd be better than what he WAS going to do that evening. Probably just take a quiet walk through the city and brood. No, a few drinks with an associate felt like a better investment.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] Empty Re: Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher]

Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:37 pm
Care For A Drink? [Emil, Bauher] W2aIvOk

Emil "Holsen" Grey

His face pulled a bit of an awkward yet shy look, like a child caught with one cookie too many they promised to get, his smile knitting across his face with a slow widening, "Ah, apologies. I was raised too proper of a man, I suppose! My mistake, Bauher."

Such familiarity so quickly, conversing with Bauher was hardly a difficult task. He seemed to be of the type to live life simple, an easy personality to mesh with and befriend. Thus, Emil held no hesitation in asking the man for a drink; there was nothing to be careful of, the level of familiarity was high enough for it to not be a strange question.

His arms spread out a little bit with a sense of eccentric joy to his proposal, a soft laugh as he'd give the slightly older fellow a pat on the back, "Of course! You're a hard working man, yeah? Someone like you quite well deserves some good drinks with good company! My treat to you and I~!"

The Doctor Is In | END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum