Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Empty The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]

Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:35 pm
The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] 4pBulXW
ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

For the Holy Roman Emperor, there was always some matter or another that needed attention. The realm was far from small, after all, and his countless subjects demanded attention to ensure their continued well-being. But a part of that leadership included the assurance that his most trusted subordinates were at their finest, and the recent events in Africa had left one of them missing.

The First of his Reichsritter, Rafaela Leone, had disappeared in the collapse of Vastime's capital. He doubted a woman of her caliber would simply go quietly, even in such a catastrophe; but that refusal to go quietly only meant she was in all the more danger. Erchanhardt could have sent any number of those below him to search for her, but he doubted any were more competent than she herself. That was to say nothing, of course, of the fact that those resources were certainly more practically assigned to helping those displaced by the tragedy.

There was, however, someone else he knew he could trust with such a matter. Someone that he knew he could trust with anything, and who he knew was more than capable. Erchanhardt hadn't seen Yugiri in some time, anyway, so it was just as well. He had her phone number, though he wasn't entirely certain she would actually note it, so he sent an invitation along, and also asked Ava to pass the message along if she happened to see Yugiri first.

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Empty Re: The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]

Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:48 pm
The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Header2
Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

"Housecall, eh?"

She announced from the shadow of a nearby hedge. She had made her way into the courtyard's gardens relatively easy but someone as proficient in stealth and hoho should not have any trouble with something so trivial. He could have the best security in the world but that wasn't going to stop her getting into somewhere. With a laboured sigh like the whole thing was an inconvenience to her for dramatic effect, Yugiri gave a stretch to come out onto the path and give her best friend a single wave for greeting.

"You ought to get out more Erchanhardt. It's not good to spend all day couped up inside. Believe me I know from experience, dontcha know?."

Yugiri confidently declared with a grin. So far away from the meek little girl that had lost everything and had crawled into his life like a sick cat just wanting to die in a hole somewhere, she had faced her suffering and accepted it into herself for better or worse.

No matter what she would not let that negativity define her like it once did, especially not in the presence of her dearest friend. Fancy titles like Former Lady Shihouin and Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire would never exist between them as far as she was concerned, that's why she would speak to him as casually as possible.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Gamma_Signature
The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] CHARACTER_LISTThe Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] GRAPHICS_THREADThe Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Empty Re: The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri]

Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:31 pm
ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

"Do you think so? Personally, I've found that I spend more time away from home than I would consider ideal. Quiet days where I might spend time planning my wedding, or speaking to an old friend here in the courtyard, are a welcome bit of rest."

It wasn't a surprise when Yugiri appeared as if it were no more difficult than simply walking across the street. He knew better than most her competence, and her drive for even greater mastery. He hadn't known where she would come from, or when, but he had known full well that it would be in such a manner as this. Erchanhardt gave her a warm smile of greeting, his mood lightened despite the serious matter he'd wished to speak on.

"I suppose one could call this a housecall, yes. I am sorry to ask a favor of you, particularly one as dangerous as this, but there is no other to whom I would turn on this matter. Rafaela Leone, first of my Reichsritter, has disappeared. She was in the midst of investigations in Vastime's capital city when the recent disaster occurred. I would ask that you go and search for her in my stead."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:03 am

"The shorty?"

She did remember the little pipsqueak. A tiny little thing that was full of spunk and zeal of course, how could she forget her prospective student? The woman that could learn a thing or two about speed from her, though she was also quite the one to lay on the praise which always earned a point in Yugiri's book. She was a pretty cool gal after all, wasn't she?

"Can't really say I've been to Africa but I also wouldn't be one to turn you down or abandon the girl so... Sure. I'll be back before you're hitched."

Yugiri nodded to the colossus while flicking hands behind her head to stretch. Should only take a couple of days to cross that distance if she took it slow.

The Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] CHARACTER_LISTThe Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] GRAPHICS_THREADThe Princess Who Was Hidden Underground [Erchanhardt, Yugiri] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:35 am
ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

"Indeed. She is a profoundly skilled combatant, and one of my most trusted subordinates in the Empire. If she has yet to give me any report that she is well in the wake of this incident, then either the threat is exceptionally grave, or she is still fully involved in handling it. In either case, I would prefer she have help from someone more capable, given the severity of the incident."

It wasn't a matter of Erchanhardt lacking faith in Rafaela's abilities. If he had any doubts in her, he would not let her so proudly bear the title of First of the Reichsritter. No, it was simply the wisdom that came with experience, telling the Emperor that this was a matter which shouldn’t be left alone to sort itself out.

“And rest assured, my wedding will wait as long as necessary. Ada is still quite busy with her work, and even if she were here, I certainly would not have it without you or Rafaela here as well.”

Gesturing for Yugiri to follow, Erchanhardt led the way inside, the castle looking far more bright and generally energetic than it had when he’d first brought her here.

“I take it you’ve kept busy, given how long it has been since I’ve seen you last?”

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:27 am

"Quite a bit, I don't really come round Europe that much. Too much time in Japan and America but there's so many languages here, it can be a bit of a bother sometimes."

She plays as an excuse for her lack of presence in the continent. While English was still quite universal the rest could be a bit overwhelming and distract her. It was already an ordeal just to learn her second language in the last few years since she was exiled.

"I see you've been busy. So where's the lucky bride? When I was here last time you were out for business which is when I met the little lady."

A little bit of a coy tone creeps into her voice when she mentions business, apparently he was proposing on that trip but who could be sure if it was then or later.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:00 am
ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER

"Himiko is in town for the day, meeting with the citizenry and playing with the children. Most would, I imagine, expect such a thing for political reasons, to ingratiate herself with the populace, but she simply adores the people here, and she always shines when spending time with the young ones."

He'd thought, for a moment, to note that she would be a wonderful mother, but there was something about that comment that felt a touch too personal to say openly given their upcoming marriage. Erchanhardt knew well what it implied, of course, and he knew that Yugiri would not be the sort to let it slide. He loved her as if she were his own flesh and blood, certainly, but that hardly meant he needed to share every idle thought that crossed his mind.

"I have, however, been quite busy, yes, even beyond preparations for the wedding. This affair in Africa hasn't simply been a tragedy of life, but has thrown the geopolitics of the world into no small disarray. Vastime was a force of stability in the region, and that will no longer be the case. I suspect that the Empire will need to fill that vacuum at least in part."

Even despite being the Emperor, it was hardly as if Erchanhardt longed for expansion of his lands. He cared for the people, and had fought to secure them better lives, but dreams of authority or conquest found no purchase in his mind. To expand his sphere of influence, even for a good cause, felt unsettling for him.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum