Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Empty Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]

Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:52 am
Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Well now, this was certainly a first for her. It wasn't necessarily unfamiliar territory, throwing a birthday celebration was common practice back in her days in the army and the numerous hours spent with her family. To be certain, she definitely possessed familiarity enough with her own peers to throw some form of celebration for them if they allowed her to do so. Yet, something felt profoundly different about this specific instance. She was throwing a birthday celebration for someone she hadn't known for more than a month or so since the first time they met. Even so, that was more than enough time to form a bond, and that notion was especially true here.

In the short time they had grown accustomed to one another's company, Natsumi supplanted a special place in Natasha's heart. The way she looked to her for guidance, admired her abilities, and looked at her in a heroic light... all of that encouraged the woman to a great degree, possibly more than she could imagine. For someone who once felt so disgusted by her past when she first arrived here, it was a welcome reprieve.

If someone told her that she would effectively be watching over and caring for someone else, she would have likely laughed in their face, and yet here she was now, preparing a birthday cake for that special girl. Who would have thought, eh? The sweet aroma swept through the house as Natasha set the cake on the table. Part one was completed, but that was hardly the end of it all. There was a special event she had planned in a special location she had rented out, requesting her respective peers assistance to bring her special plan to fruition.

With a pair of sunglasses over her eyes, Natasha set the candles atop the cake, lighting them up with a small wisp of reishi from her pointer finger. Hidden in a few sections of the room was her old man, that kung-fu fella who dressed flashy, and a few of her peers from the sternritter division. They were positioned fairly well in places Natsumi wouldn't expect offhand, and Natasha stood at the center. Waiting for that special girl to make her way downstairs for her special day.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Empty Re: Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]

Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:29 am
Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Natsumi_Posting_Header1
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Natsumi was still struggling to understand her new cellphone and all the weird gadgets it had, but she had mastered basic texting and calling. So, when the phone rang, she took a deep breath and answered it as politely as she could, like Natasha taught her. “Hello, this is Natsumi speaking.” The voice coming from the other side was unfamiliar and professional, like a doctor or telemarketer. As the man talked in her ear over the loud speaker she couldn’t figure out how to turn down, Natsumi’s eyes brightened. A big smile came over her face and she stood up from her bed.

“Yes, I did. Is the position still open?”

“I’m available, yes.”

“Tuesday? Nine in the morning is just fine.”

“Thank you so much! See you then!”

Natsumi did her best not to squeal because being too loud sometimes startled Natasha. All dressed and her hair tidy and neat, Natsumi floated down the stairs. Literally, she picked herself up and floated her way down. With a cheer, she arrived at the bottom, unaware that the two of them had a few guests. “Guess wh-! Hello?” Natsumi looked around confused. Not seeing Natasha where she normally was.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:49 am

In the precise moment it took Natsumi to reach the steps, Natasha clicked her fingers, alerting everyone present in their hiding spots to rush forward and perform their most flamboyant poses. Her father flashed a pose reminiscent of a cowboy with a gun in his hand, Kenichi assumed a martial art stance, and her respective peers in the Sternritter division, held up the peace sign with receptively warm smiles on their faces. Rushing to the center, Natasha slid forward on the ground with her upraised finger pointed at the air. Resoundingly, with booming volume in their tones, they called out to the special girl at the bottom of their stairway, voicing those three special worlds in unison.

"Happy Birthday, Natsumi!"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100Our Special Day[Natasha, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:37 am

The unexpected booming sound did not immediately hit Natsumi with joy. No, at first, she was scared. She didn't show fear in the same way many others did. Her fight for flight reflex was definitely fight. Invisible layers of defensive telekinetic reiryoku immediately surrounded her. Eyes wide in shock, she rapidly glanced around the room, gauging what, for a moment, she thought were enemies.

However, seconds later, her mind caught up with everything, including the faces she recognized. The fear disappeared completely, and a smile took over her face. Hearing the celebratory tones, Natsumi hopped a couple times. "Is this a party? For me? Is it my birthday?" Natsumi asked in a combination of confusion and excitement, looking between everyone she didn't recognize. "Who is everyone?"

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:00 am

Natsumi appeared defensive at first, which was to be expected. Natasha had heard plenty of her past history, and even learned how she met a special guest standing somewhere amidst the crowd of guests. Fortunately, after a moment, she relaxed and allowed herself to recognize that everyone present was indeed here to celebrate her birthday. Natasha moved toward the front, ruffling Natsumi's hair as she chortled softly. Cocking a finger in their general direction, she grinned softly, introducing the birthday guests. Truth be told, they were busy people, and so their presence was only momentary at most, but the plans for their whole day more than made up for it. Plus, there was birthday cake, prepared by yours truly. Where could she go wrong?

"Darn tootin', sweetheart. A good ole' fashioned party for my favorite girl. I got some of my peers from the Sternritter, my old man over here, and even yer special buddy, Kenny. Of course, outside of Kenny and my pops, everyone else has to be other places fairly soon, but I got them to devote a lil' bit of time to celebrate and watch ya blow the candles out on yer birthday cake'."

Following behind Natasha, Kenichi waved his hands with the energetic flashiness that was symbolic of his overall spirit, rushing over to playfully nudge his arms into her shoulders.

"And when were you going to tell me you had a birthday, huh? I almost missed something I had no idea about!"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:30 am

If there was such thing as too much excitement, Natsumi was it at this moment. She almost didn't know what to do with herself. Celebrating her birthday always felt like a thing of myth and legend. She only saw it in shows she was allowed to watch or the books that were read to her. So, this was sort of a wish come true.

Natsumi shook Natasha's father's hand. Anyone she was new to, she was as polite as she could be. "That's okay!" Natsumi said. "Thank you for coming." She was going to try and remember everyone's names and faces, but if they weren't staying long that was going to be an impossible tasks. Maybe she could take a picture...

Natsumi threw her arms around Kenichi, giving him a tight hug. "I didn't know I had one!" Natsumi said, but realized that came out wrong. "I mean, I didn't know a party was gonna happen. I never had one before, so I always fergit when my birthday even passes. This is my first time celebratin' it. What do I do first?"

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:26 pm

Offering the handshake in return, Johnny would give Natsumi a firm pat on the head, chucking heartily at the energetic display of zeal this little rascal was radiating. He wasn't much for words quite yet, though, and he had plenty of time to introduce himself once she conversed with everyone else. This was his temporary living arrangement, after all. Kenichi pulled the woman into an equally exuberant embrace, lifting her into his arms as he pointed toward the birthday cake at the center of the table. There were several of Natsumi's favorite meals as well as a multitude of well-crafted memorabilia she could keep for herself. Of course, there were also presents. It wouldn't be a party without presents. That was Natasha's one stipulation.

"Well, as befits custom birthday occasion, we usually get you to sit at a table while we sing happy birthday and applaud you. After that, you position yourself well enough over the cake, and blow as hard as you can until each candle has gone out. Let's get to it, shall we, Natsu?"

Carrying her like a princess, he lead her to the table where Natasha and everyone else stood, clapping their hands together as they transitioned into the celebratory cheers, filling the household with uproarious applause for Natsumi. As Natasha declared, she would have nothing but the finest today. This was simply the prologue.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:25 am

There was something hopeful about the day thanks to this party. Being pat on the head by Natasha's Father made Natsumi feel like she had been accepted by more of the family. He looked like a nice man, so she kept up her smile. Kenichi's lifting hug grew a toothy smile onto her face and she excitedly returned the hug.

"We shall get to it!" Natsumi said. She was expected to be put down, but instead, she was carried like a princess over to a table with a cake and so much amazing food. She looked around with stars in her eyes and a threat of drool she had to wipe away with her sleeve. She was suddenly very hungry... for caaaake.

"All this really for me?" Natsumi asked about the food. "I can share it with everyone, right? Cause I've got a huge stomach, but I'd really rather share with all y'all."

Soon, the crowd was cheering and singing Natsumi her happy birthday song. She had to admit, it was a little strange having everyone sing for her, but the number of smiles she saw around her made everything perfect. When they finished singing, everyone cheered. But Natsumi put her hands together like she was praying, thought really hard on her wish, and blew out the candles in one try!

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:37 am

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

The flames of reishi that kept the candles lift were promptly blown out with a swift exhale. The roar of applause grew louder as everyone offered jovial claps of their hands. The guests maintained a firm presence in the room so that it felt like an ideal party. Some enjoyed a plate of food, others presented her with the presents they had brought. The bright atmosphere was filled with music and laughter. Observing the scene with a luminating grin, Kenichi turned to Natsumi as he prepared a plate for the two of them, curiously posing questions about her favorite foods as they built their meals together. Requesting cans of soda pop for the both of them, Kenichi leaned an arm against the table, head rested against his fist.

"While Natasha prepares the second part of your birthday, I do believe this is the part where we play a few games to pass the time! As your challenger, I have but a single request, what shall we play?" He ventured with a playful arch of the eyebrows.

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:32 am

Games? What games did Natsumi know? The games she was used to meant someone died or was severely injured, but she hated playing those. She also did not think Natasha would like blood on the carpet... Natsumi tried thinking about a game she may have read in a book or saw on television. Dungeons and Dragons took too long. The kids on TV said their games lasted ten hours. Most people couldn't stay that long... Then what to do?! She had no clue what type of games existed!

"Um, well..." Natsumi's face turned red. "I can't say I'm in the know of games like that. Do you know any? Or maybe Natasha does if you don't... I'd like to try one."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum