Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair]

Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:07 am
Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 SsrMsvg
CYRUS | VANDENREICH GRANDMASTER

Even so obviously startled by the notion, Alastair still did not waver in what mattered most. That was why Cyrus respected the man, and why he so thoroughly believed him to be the ideal successor to the position of Grandmaster. After all, had Cyrus not always been but an interim leader? For every change he had made, he had nevertheless been made the Vandenreich's leader simply because no other superior of his had remained. There was a degree of relief in knowing that, this time, a proper decision had been made.

"Of course. Even without leading, I am dedicated entirely to the Vandenreich and its cause. That will never change, but I believe that there is no small value in seeing others take leadership."

He seemed to ruminate for a moment or two, before speaking again, still confident as ever. No, if anything, there was more confidence in his voice now. After all, now he had far more reason to believe in the Vandenreich's future.

"If you would prefer it, I would gladly serve in much the same capacity that Shirohime did for me. Advisor and counselor outside the immediate hierarchy of leadership. My time as Sternritter Grandmaster in the Vandenreich of old gives me insight into that branch, it is true, but I suppose there is something to be said for my contributions of an administrative nature rather than combative."

Ultimately, it was a decision Cyrus was willing to leave to Alastair. After all, he was Grandmaster now.

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair]

Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:23 am
Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 2kB3nsn
ALASTAIR EISFLUCH

“Then I will endeavour to prove worthy of this honour that you would bestow upon me, not just to yourself but to every person that will question my intentions.”

His passion shone through in that moment, that flaming mountain of resolve that burned within him and yet often remained hidden behind alabaster walls. How could it not, when he was to be elevated to such a position of trust and authority within an organisation he had devoted his life to? There were so many questions to be asked, challenges to overcome, and yet he could not allow himself to lose focus now on the threat that was right in front of them. Cyrus’ rising confidence was motivation enough for that, his first command.

“No. You have earned your place among the Inner Circle a dozen times over, but I would not see you as only an advisor. It would be quite selfish of me to ask that you to hold a position that is not truly vacant, and I will do everything in my power to see to Lady Shirohime’s eventual rescue.”

The White Witch was someone that Alastair often found himself thinking about. He knew that her goals were different to his own, that she desired something he might never be willing to give her even if he was able, but that did not mean that he tolerated her absence. Had he been faster that day, stronger too, then perhaps she might still be here and the fallen hero Ichigo Kurosaki brought to justice as well. One wrong amongst many that he intended to right.

“You wished for the Vandenreich to have someone at the forefront to blaze a path, and I will play that role, but you should then direct the Sternritter. If it were a position suited only for a formidable warrior then you should have offered it to me instead. Now, with the board reversed, I would have you use all that experience to ensure that our next generations of fighters are ready for the battles to come.”

Still Burning | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:44 am
Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 SsrMsvg
CYRUS | VANDENREICH GRANDMASTER

Cyrus' lips turned upward in an assured smile, quite glad to hear such a firm response. He understood, of course, the gravity of all that had been said. There was little levity to it, but he could not help but appreciate Alastair's confidence in the decision.

"Then I will give the full breadth of my wisdom to the betterment of the Sternritter. You are indeed correct that the position remains hers, and I, as much as you, intend to see her returned to it soon. I will begin the formal paperwork, then, unless you believe there is anything else which needs attention?"

He had not formally addressed Alastair as Grandmaster, but the tone of his voice, the manner in which he was confirming that the red-headed young man approved of the course of action, made it clear that Cyrus had already changed his own view on the matter, and that any shift in position was now little more than formality.

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:03 am
Rise Up, Ye Stars [Cyrus, Alastair] - Page 2 2kB3nsn
ALASTAIR EISFLUCH

The smile Alastair wore was measured, tempered by the unspoken sombreness that this decision stirred within him. He had joined the Vandenreich because of Cyrus, marched to war under his banner, and let his formative years be moulded by the teachings of this man. His family had taught him how to be a Quincy, but the Vandenreich had given him a purpose that his life had previously lacked. He wore his uniform with pride, and considered it a privilege that it was near enough the same as the Grandmaster’s own. It was never going to last forever, but it was still sad to see it end right before his eyes.

“There is nothing else that I have to report, so you may proceed as you see fit. We can begin properly briefing senior staff once this mission is over, and by then I trust we shall have a strategy in place for going public too.”

There was a click as his heels clapped together on the hardwood floor, a single note ringing out as Alastair gave Cyrus a formal salute. Though they had agreed upon it, the doing of the deed would have to wait for them. He offered a mental prayer for the start of his own legacy, hoping that it was not marked by further turmoil like that which had defined recent history. Regardless, he was glad enough to not be standing alone.

Still Burning | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum