Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bedside Manner [Lukas/Natasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bedside Manner [Lukas/Natasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bedside Manner [Lukas/Natasha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bedside Manner [Lukas/Natasha]

Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:24 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

CITY OF LIGHTS
hospital

"Somethin' me related, so yeah, I guess." His face attempted some form of expression, before the spike of pain tightened Lukas' eyes closed. A short hiss of air before they'd open, an uncomfortable shifting around in his bed.

"Just keep it somewhere safe otherwise. Maybe I'll just come and get it from you sometime soon, don't know. Trying to think ahead, while I got the time." Shifting his metal cast into a half okay position, the man attempted to settle back, faint rays of the early morning sun poking in through the hospital's curtains.

"Thanks for coming by." Lukas' eyes met with Natasha's, the exhaustion palpable in his gaze. The appreciation in his voice genuine, albeit muted.

117 words | | more yammerin

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bedside Manner [Lukas/Natasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bedside Manner [Lukas/Natasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bedside Manner [Lukas/Natasha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bedside Manner [Lukas/Natasha]

Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:03 pm
Bedside Manner [Lukas/Natasha] - Page 2 8QxVAd7

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"I'll keep it in a safe place until yer up and runnin' then, sweetheart."

Curiosity gnawed at Natasha, annoyingly so, but she paid no heed to it. He was a stubborn man, after all. She didn't quite believe her patience was built to broach a subject regarding this package. It was better to hold true to her promise and allow him a moment's rest. There were more pertinent questions on her mind, different matters to speak on other than a mystery. Nothing less, nothing more. Leaning against the chair, Natasha would flash a grin back at him in response to his genuine appreciation.

"Like I said, it's the least I can do, honey. Don't worry about it. Knowin' you, you'll be out of here in no time. Do be careful, though. Don't rush back out too fast. I gotta ask, though. What are yer plans' movin' forward? I'm looking to get some training in. Pretty pissed off about what happened in Africa."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:17 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

CITY OF LIGHTS
hospital

"Keep your eyes and ears open, hopefully you'll hear about it when I kick half of these assholes into shape." He almost began to laugh, before a pained twist in his eyes and hand clutching towards his chest. "I've got some people I plan on contacting. Need to put the legwork in."

Lukas grunted with a shift in his neck, expressing faint discomfort as air shot from his nose. "And don't try and give me grief about over working myself or fuck all, I get enough of that shit from Liltotto."

Heavy eyes drifted as he finished speaking, a faint yawn trailing the last few words. In turn, he motioned with his hand. "Turn off the lights when you leave, yeah?"

121 words | | clear it up

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum