Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha] Left_bar_bleue0/0Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha] Empty Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha]

Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:07 pm
Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha] HEADER__yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_hungry_clicker__bbab0fd61a0592648d10ae5ae1489e97

Sam was a little more tired than usual as she walked through the streets of Gobō. Her usual calm, put-together demeanor replaced with something of an exhausted mess. One of her jobs had taken her to a nearby forest and resulted in a whole lot more survival and fighting than she'd been hoping for. On the plus side, she had managed to secure extra pay for having to take out a small den of hollows an an arrancar. But now she was wiped out, enough that she was not in the mood to go taking another job for a while.

A sigh escaped the woman as she came to a stop near a construction site, taking a seat on a nearby bench and gently rubbing at her eyelids, taking a moment to simply glance around. Taking in the scenery. This place seemed rather peaceful, and so she didn't sense the usual bevy of strong souls. A fair sprinkling of spiritually aware individuals, rather than the usual droves many cities had these days. And so she relaxed, taking a moment to watch the crowds as she allowed her energy to slowly return.

For a City, this place was quiet, it was nice.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha] Left_bar_bleue0/0Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha] Empty Re: Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha]

Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:14 am
Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha] NIpv4s4
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Phew!" Ryo exhaled, slamming her butt right onto a bench. She didn't even notice the other woman taking up the spot next to her. Ryo just couldn't help but sprawl her legs out and swing her arms behind the bench's back, head leaning back. Immediately, anyone would notice the redhead dressed in construction gear: hardhat on her lap and an orange jump suit around her body with its upper half tied around her waist. Next comes the sweat pouring down her face, arms, and chest, staining her white shirt. It's clear to see that she's involved with the construction efforts right behind the two women.

"This job sucks," She moaned, taking a second to collect herself. Though, as if coming back to reality, she turned her head, red eyes simply staring at the stranger she'd ruefully expressed herself next to.

"Ah, hi," She greeted, tilting her head like everything's just as normal as it should be.

END POST | Red
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:22 pm
Raining in Red [Ryo, Samantha] HEADER__yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_hungry_clicker__bbab0fd61a0592648d10ae5ae1489e97

The sudden company she had certainly drew Samantha's attention. Turning to glance at the worker that had taken a moment to all but collapse beside her, she raised a brow slightly as she made note of the sweaty little lass. Was she old enough to be working in a construction yard?

"Afternoon. Always nice to take a moment and rest, Hm?" she noted with a light chuckle, certainly the girl looked like she had been working for quite a while. A glance toward the construction site was taken, now a bit curious just what sort of work was being done. "I think there's a food cart across the street that was selling icees or something like that. If you need to cool down in a hurry." She noted calmly, she herself having partaken earlier in the day with how hot it was. Nothing wrong with a bit of casual conversation. She had to admit, she was a bit curious what this girl was doing in a construction yard.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:19 pm
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Icees? Now that does sound refreshing, but the redhead didn't seem entirely convinced on getting back on. Her butt's planted firmly now, but that didn't stop her from taking the helmet off her head. Why? Well, the nice woman who suggested the icees will see the redhead throw the helmet at a man standing close by.

"Hey! Joe! Go get me an icee across the street... Eh? Ya seem me sitting here talking to a pretty lady!

"...Get you her what? Get going you dumbass!"

Well, that was something to watch, but the redhead secured herself an icee with minimal effort, so the method hardly matters.

Anyway, turning her red eyes back to the woman beside her, guess it's finally time for introductions.

"Name's Ryo, by the way. That's Joe. He wants your number."

She casually pointed at the man who's gone to fetch her that icee.

END POST | Red
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:57 am

Sam raised a brow slightly at the interaction, and a soft appreciative whistle sounded, causing her to rest her hand on her bag and lean a bit firmly on it before turning her attention back to the young woman... girl? It was a little hard to tell these days. But given the girl was working construction, she must at least be sixteen or something. All the same, she chuckled when she was introduced indirectly to Joe, offering the man an amused smile and a nod. "If Joe would like to talk, I'm sure he can muster up a conversation with me later." She noted calmly. She had no real intention of giving some random man her number, but if he wanted to shoot his shot, he could approach her himself. All the same, Ryo had been nice enough to introduce herself.

"Sam. Pleasure to meet you, Ryo. So you're with the construction Crew? I noticed the listing they'd put up for workers a while ago. What is it that's being built?" She ventured.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:01 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Hmm? As if he'd ever. He has a wife, ya know?"

Ryo smirked, but then shrugged. She knew Joe wasn't serious, but that besides the point. What's she doing here? Good question.

"It's just a cyber center or something. I decided to help out. A week of classes and bam; you're being paid a lot to help out for a week or two. I'm probably going my own way soon."

Yep. She's just hired help. It's crazy what companies do for workers these days.

"What's got you in the area, Sam?"

END POST | Red
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:19 am

Sam chuckled a bit at that detail, then turning her attention to the construction itself as Ryo laid out what was being built. "Is that right? Been a while since I've seen one of these built." Her mind wandered back to america. A few of them had been prioritized in some areas, after all, as strong as fortification was, infrastructure to allow communication was even more important. After all, with some areas ravaged so bad, a lot of people assumed that some areas were totally desolate, only to reestablish communication after the fact. Well, not that this place likely had the same meaning behind its construction, but it did take her back.

"Not much. Under normal circumstances, I'm something of a Private Eye by trade. But sometimes that winds up turning into essentially mercenary work. I took a job a little bit ago that wound up a bit rougher than expected. so I'm taking a little rest at the moment."
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:10 pm
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Ah, shucks. You solve mysteries? Cool."

Ryo started kicking her feet a bit as she noticed her treat being delivered. Taking a pause from the conversation, she made sure her friend was tipped with some advice about getting home to his wife before she turned her attention back to Samantha. A few munches before a brain freeze, and she's back to the topic at hand.

"I solve mysteries too, but it's usually stupid stuff like a lost cat or a kite stuck in a tree."

END POST | Red
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:01 pm

Sam chuckled softly at that and gave a nod of her head. "It depends, but I suppose that's one way to look at it." She noted calmly enough, briefly pausing to watch as the man from before delivered the treat and the young woman started to enjoy her little frozen dessert. "Sometimes that's about what I get as well. I can decide to decline a job. But in some cases, money is money, and I can wind up looking into a number of mundane cases, and frankly, at some points it really just does come down to a bit of manual labor." She noted with a smile, thinking back to ...well a multitude of situations where her trade had led her to just such a conclusion.

Finding a lost item. Investigating a disappearance which just turned into spying on someone. Certianly jobs had turned out rather boring before. "But those sorts of jobs still put food on the table. So there's hardly anything wrong with taking them." She pointed out, glancing toward Ryo. "It certainly seems exciting, but at times it can be just as boring. Especially if I simply don't find any work." She pointed out.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:03 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Everything has its ups and downs." Ryo added with a nod.

"But, there's way more room for adventure for you it seems. No fair, but whatever."

Sticking her face more into her desert, Ryo busied her bitter mouth with something sweeter. Though, she went a little too hard on the munching and crunching and found her head suddenly pinged by cold sharp pain. "Ack!" One second she's fine. The next she's putting her thumb in her mouth to try and dull the pain through an old trick she was told to do.

"Chu should be carful tho. It's dancherous shometims."

Speaking with her thumb still in her mouth, Ryo tried converying some concern, but she just looked and sounded silly.

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum