Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Empty 2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations

Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:00 pm
2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations KcM6RL6
EVENT THREAD OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of June, July, and August.

This particular OTS category is for the Event Thread of the Season. Nominate a thread which was specifically tied into this season's AfriCatastrophe event that you think deserves that extra degree of attention, be it for gripping narrative or electrifying action.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. Please include a link to your nomination.
4. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE SEASON VOL. 3
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations

Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:39 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24165-ashes-to-ashes-we-all-fall-down-africatastrophe-part-ii

I was dancing between Midnight Assault or this in particular, but since I am assured in the belief that Midnight will undoubtedly be nominated as well, I've settled on Ashes to Ashes. First and foremost, the written fight choreography was absolutely killer here. There was build up, there was climax, and I genuinely feel Paradigm and Rawk played off of each other extremely well. The tension was to such a degree that I felt there was an inherent possibility one or the other might have died out of their sheer nature for battle - that is to say, the will both possess in wanting to prove their the superior foe here. I had this thread up in my tabs during the events, and I feel like it should go down in PH history as one of like, the more entertaining fights that can be had between two exceptional roleplayers.

Therefore, I wish to nominate this one. Great effort, you two.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue419100/9999992023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations

Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:28 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24168-their-misery-our-gain-africatastrophe-act-ii

I feel like this is one of the most important threads for conveying the tone of the AfriCatastrophe event, especially this part of it. This was the villain's arrival, pushing back against the heroes. This thread, for me, carried a feeling of despair, desperation and helplessness that I think was important when it comes to Part 2 of the overall event. There was an overwhelming loss across many Africatastrophe, but none bigger than this one, I feel. This lead to the follow-up thread that lead to not only this event, but months of prior history and interaction finally boiling over. While I feel that this event greatly affected everyone involved, I think that this one shows it the most.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/160002023 Q3 Event Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:47 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24163-midnight-assault-africatastrophe-act-ii

Of all of the Africatastrophe II's threads, I feel like this one did the best in conveying the running theme of valiantly fighting against seemingly impossible odds. Everyone did a really good job, in measuring up to be a considerable threat and being a willful opposition that didn't let up until things got truly dire.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum