Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tip Your Deliverymen  Left_bar_bleue0/0Tip Your Deliverymen  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tip Your Deliverymen  Empty Tip Your Deliverymen

Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:09 am

Tip Your Deliverymen  18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:117

Well, truth be told, Hono wasn't exactly sure what to do with all these leftovers, She had prepared some sandwiches and some salads, and she handed several of them out to her family and friends. But she was still left with one. So... next was Hannah. Honestly, Hono had never actually interacted with her at work. But she knew Hannah was a teacher.

Hono had to ask around a little bit to find Hannah. Thankfully classes were just about to end so hopefully Hono wasn't interrupting the classes. Opening the door to the room, Hono would slide in, holding a bag. First, she would read the room, if Hannah was there she'd make sure she wasn't teaching.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tip Your Deliverymen  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Tip Your Deliverymen  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tip Your Deliverymen  Empty Re: Tip Your Deliverymen

Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:10 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Tip Your Deliverymen  6EdIfMt

Hannah was there, class was over, and she was preparing to leave. When, as it happened, Hono appeared. Giving a coy little smile, she couldn't help but want to mess with the little doll, and so turned to her.

"Hono, what a lovely surprise. Don't tell me you've come to pull me into a menage a trois with Elyss to help deal with her constant burning passion in the bedroom?" Hannah had a teasing tone, and a broad grin as she spoke, making it clear she was just messing. Maybe.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tip Your Deliverymen  Left_bar_bleue0/0Tip Your Deliverymen  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:39 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:126

Hono would soon make her way to Hannah's desk and place the food down. She... wasn't sure how Hannah knew it was her- and she wasn't about to ask weird questions. "I just brought you some food. It's a sandwich and a salad, I made too much and had so much left over." She would explain before folding her arms.

"Menage a trois what now?" She wasn't exactly sure what Hannah meant. Maybe for the better... "Is that some kinda old woman speak?" She laughed before walking up to Hannah and waving her hands in front of her face, curious if Hannah could react to it. "I usually bring Elyss and my family some food but I had more... long story short the lettuce was BOGO!"

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tip Your Deliverymen  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Tip Your Deliverymen  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:36 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hono's hand waving in front of Hannah's face was suddenly and abruptly caught. And with a flick of her free hand, Hono was pushed against the wall behind them, and pinned there by some unseen force. Hannah herself would then press a hand against the wall, and lean in close, so Hono could feel Hannah's breath on her face.

"Or maybe it is you who needs the firm hand of discipline? To be pressed down, hands tied to the headboard, legs spread helplessly, and taught some manners over an exceptionally long weekend, hmm?" Hannah would suggest, her eyebrows raised.

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:06 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:100

Well, Hono fucked around and found out, so she really did deserve all of this. Hannah's reflexes were quite good, and so Hono would be at her mercy. Though Hono did try to struggle against the force holding her against the wall. Hannah getting close would cause the usually calm and collected Hono to turn a soft pink color.

"Kinky huh..." She would take a few breaths before clapping back. "I don't think Elyss would let you do that~" she chuckled, looking directly at Hannah. "Though maybe I'll take that idea~ You think Elyss would let me tie her up..."

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:25 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I am surprised" Hannah would reply, stepping back and returning to shuffling her papers. "I would not have thought Elyss was so innocent. But, I feel, that woman is not a woman who lets people do things. Rather, you need to go in and take command and see where that leads you" She'd finish, turning from her lecter and looking in Hono's general direction.

"And to answer your earlier question, a Menage a trois is a three way romance, where you are all in love with each other. Or at least all banging each other. Sex and Love are not always entwined"

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:54 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:85

Hono actually took Hannah's advice to heart. Stepping up and taking what she wants. That... was something she could try, hell, the only reason Hono and Elyss were together was because Hono stepped up and just told Elyss what she wanted. She was for sure gonna try that later.

"You're pretty freaky Hannah, a threeway? No shame~" Hono smirked, despite being pressed against a wall she wasn't gonna slip and let Hannah take charge. "But I have to decline. I don't really like to share~"

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:46 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I've been in jail the last fifty years, and got out a few years ago. Don't take the demure appearance for a demure woman. There is a lot more beneath this surface than anyone bar Abalia would consider"

Hannah would finish prep with her gear, put it away, and then head towards the door, and open it for her.

"And that is good. Keep them close, love them deeply. And make sure to always support them when they need it. This is the recipe for a good life with your beloved"

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:59 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:102

" Jail? Hannah how devious!" She would joke, but Hono really did respect Hannah. "Hey. You're not that bad Hannah~" She said playfully, walking back over to the door as Hannah opened it. She smiled and looked at Hannah. "I hope you enjoy the food!" She was trying to be kind after all! She would soon find herself walking out of the door, turning to face Hana.

"Of course! I always support Elyss! So I'm a great lover~" She joked, looking at her. "I'll always, be sure to give me criticism on the food later, I'll bring you more when I have it"

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:23 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"You have no idea" Hannah would reply, contemplating snaking a Hoin up Hono's legs, but deciding against it and just letting her leave.

"As for the food, I will give you a detailed review on it by tomorrow. And if it is anything less than ten out of ten, we shall ensure justice is met out accordingly" The tone was so serious, that given the previous moment it was a little worrying what justice might be.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum