Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A trial by many legged fire [Srath, Rei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A trial by many legged fire [Srath, Rei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A trial by many legged fire [Srath, Rei] - Page 2 Empty Re: A trial by many legged fire [Srath, Rei]

Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:07 pm
Rei would cough up blood as she was hopefully dropped as she would fall to the ground. She could feel the poison running through her, and she'd look up to the officer shinigami? As she would speak barely above a whisper.

"I've been better."

As she would look back towards the bloody mess that used to be her fellow classmates as she could feel the stinging of tears beginning to form in her eyes.
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

A trial by many legged fire [Srath, Rei] - Page 2 Empty Re: A trial by many legged fire [Srath, Rei]

Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:57 pm
A sudden spike of spiritual energy caught Srath's attention, in particular that of an Arrancar. Srath tilted her head in curiosity, one of those shouldn't be here...Regardless, she decided that who it was didn't matter, and released the Cero, fully intending to take down the building and everyone in it. Of course, that was when the sudden presence coalesced into the oddest sight. An Arrancar, dressed in the robes of the Gotei? Was this the woman she'd heard of? The black-lavender hair, the vines, the scythe, the stature, the pale skin...it was!

Srath jumped back as Hisana sliced the Cero in two, sending it careening away to explode in the air, the concussive blast shattering the windows of all the nearby buildings, but otherwise leaving everyone unharmed. She clapped with her two lower hands as she threw her upper pair out as if welcoming her.

"Quite an Entrance, you must be Hisana! I've heard so much about you, the Gotei's little Arrancar pet! Tell me, did they have to pull on your collar to send you out this time, or did you go barking happily to do what they told you like a good little dog?"

Her bottom set of eyes shifted to focus on Rei, even as her top four eyes kept a wary lock on Hisana. "And here are your reinforcements, how valuable the Gotei must find you, to send their tamed little monster. How does it feel to know you aren't even worth being saved by your own kind?" Srath laughed again, "The decision to let that one escape has been far more entertaining than originally expected, how delightful."

Then, without warning, Srath rears up and aims her spinneret once again, and her abdomen glows a sickening mix of red and green and she blasts webbing that glows the same at the two Shinigami, hoping that one of the two would attempt to slice through it again, or would merely be touched by the Cero-imbued silk, setting it off like a grenade.

Saera Kirin-SC7-HR:C // Text color: [color=#9970b6]

Srath-SC6-HR:C
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A trial by many legged fire [Srath, Rei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A trial by many legged fire [Srath, Rei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:22 pm
A trial by many legged fire [Srath, Rei] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-5e035e426dccb4da7a5ad685a7a3e872

A slight narrowing of her eyes as she turned towards Rei, a soft sigh escaping her as she turned to fully face the other shinigami, a soft, sheepish smile forming on her features. A brief moment in which the warrior peeled back, to show the face of the teacher she'd come to be. "I'm certainly sure. You'll be safe soon." She stated, holding up her hand and flattening her palm as if in prayer, a glimmer of a cero charging above her fingertips as the Adjuchas began to taunt them. But Hisana didn't seem to be paying attention to the woman, instead, that cero swelled, bulking up before promptly, black smoke crackled around it, the cero vanishing into a garganta.

But even with her back almost completely turned to the arrancar, she still reacted. Her pesquisa picking up the charging of a cero, and the shift of the enemy's body. And so as that big butt was aimed her way, she flung her arm to the side and threw her scythe, the air screaming at the velocity as it shot out and promptly slammed into the incoming silk before it could scarcely leave the hollow's body, causing that cero to suddenly detonate right in the spider's face. right up until her hand flicked upward, and that Thrown Scythe would then promptly slash upward as if manipulated by an invisible hand, aiming to slash vertically up the adjuchas's chest, intent on cutting open their chest.

"I'm sorry. But I'm not going to be very fun to try and taunt or insult. I'm a Shinigami. My job is to guide the dead to the afterlife. Not listen to them talk." she retorted, grasping her Asauchi with both hands and raising it menacingly toward the hollow as her scythe would spring back and float beside her as if wielded by a second person.Of course, the scythe itself wasn't in very good shape. That cero silk had been stronger than she'd expected, and a few bits of the scythe were charred. This was, after all, a rare, high level Menos. IF she could get this creature to run, that would be preferable to fighting it while protecting the injured.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:35 pm
Rei would speak as she would look up at the arancar and would give her a weak smile in return as she would answer the adjucha. She would barely be able to speak as the wounds from earlier had fully caught up to her as her adrenaline was coming down.

"I.....I had no plans of making it out of this alive....I... wanted to make sure rei....reinforcements got here before you ran through us more. I...I served my purpose, and i...if I die so beit."

She would speak as she would let her head fall to the ground. knowing the arancar probably would at the very least make the hollow retreat. She didn't really care if she lived or died at this point.
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:45 pm
Even as the webbing beneath her exploded Srath couldn't help but smile behind her mask. A self sacrificing streak indeed, hopefully the seeds she'd planted here would grow. However, she'd only get to see the result of those seeds if she lived to tell about it, and unfortunately for her she didn't think she'd be likely to do so if she remained here any longer. The Arrancar was frustratingly capable, and as much as it irked her to be without the power to handle this fight immediately herself, she knew that something like this would be a possibility when she allowed that Shinigami to escape in the first place.

Realising that Hinami likely wouldn't allow an opening to go unexploited Srath used the blast from the webbing to propel her backwards leap, landing on the side of another building and scurrying up it. With a wave of one of her hands she sent a volley of Bala at Rei, knowing that Hinami would prioritize saving the girl. In the same moment two of her other hands seemingly grabbed the air and rent it apart, a Garganta opening behind her.

"Oh, but you're not a Shinigami, are you? You're a monster, just like me, pretending to play nice with your hunters hoping that they'll keep feeding you instead of aiming their weapons at you like they do the rest of us. But as much as I'd love to examine that interesting dynamic, I have other engagements. And Rei? I hope you enjoyed our little game, I'm sure we'll see each other again, and I can't wait to play."

With that last parting shot Srath slipped in her Garganta and slammed the dimensional hole shut, leaving the two Shinigami to do as they would.

[EXIT]

Saera Kirin-SC7-HR:C // Text color: [color=#9970b6]

Srath-SC6-HR:C
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:07 pm
A trial by many legged fire [Srath, Rei] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-5e035e426dccb4da7a5ad685a7a3e872

Oh, it worked. Her brows lifted slightly, a bit ....surprised to see that the Hollow turned, giving a few parting words before promptly vanishing into the Garganta, leaving her with the downed Shinigami. No time to be relieved. Promptly she turned and touched her ear. "This is Sixth Seat Hisana, The area is clear, Relief Squad, you're clear for approach." She declared, continuing to stand guard as a senkaimon would open nearby, Eigth and Second division members promptly arriving on scene to begin tending and transporting the downed members, whether that was to mend their wounds or recover the bodies.

She herself kept herself vigilant, intent on standing guard as they were mended and taken back. Fully intent on dealing with any other issues that might show up.

But even as she did so, some small part of her was focused on Rei. Her pesquisa picking up on something....concerning. She wasn't sure what it was, but the scent of hollow all over the girl was worrying. She'd have to make sure to check up on them once they were safe in the sereitei.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:40 pm
Rei would look up at the arancar as she would give her a small smile before she would feel her consciousness fading. Her friends being dead did sting, but she was just happy she achieved her goal. As she would speak out the last word as her consciousness would fade and she would see a shadow encroaching on her inner world? As she would get the most acknowledgement she's ever received from her spirit.

"Good"

Rei would finally utter out her word to the arancar.

"T...thanks."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum