Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]

Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:45 pm
The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Hahahaha! I like you! What's your name, lady!?"

Even amid the exchange of blows, Amaranta's mood remained relatively jovial, a stark contrast to the enraged woman aiming to pummel her into the ground. The fire she displayed was nothing short of amusing to the woman, to say nothing of the impressive martial skill. These legs of hers definitely packed one hell of a punch, too. During the exchange, she would increase the pressure loosening her fist so that her palm could reach around and attempt a grab at V's leg. Were it to connect, the leonine arrancar would set off into attempting to swing her into the nearest window of a nearby house.

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]

Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:30 am

All That and More

"Like I'd waste my breath telling you!" The not so bright bunny yelled back at Amaranta. Without giving her any grounds for a conversation, V kept on throwing kick after kick. Her goal initially had been to pummel Amaranta into the concrete, but just hearing words spill from the woman's lips infuriated V even more. Like, who the fuck talks during a fight? Just beat the shit out of each other for fuck's sake!

The rabbit didn't even realize the grab was coming and simply took it, but in Amaranta's attempts to throw her, V realized what was going on. The bunny still got thrown, but she spun and braced herself in the air to plant her feet on either side of the window she was about to crash through. Taking merely a moment to collect herself, V used her powerful legs to kick off of the house she had contacted and send herself flying right at Amaranta, body cocked and ready to throw a kick now amplified with the force of her momentum added to it. V would twist and throw a roundhouse kick the moment she was in range, fully intending to simply decapitate Amaranta and end their stupid little spat.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:52 pm

"Maybe I'll beat it out of ya, then!"

Amaranta didn't waste any time in standing in a stationary position as V shot back after recovering from that swing. if anything, a bestial grin lined her lips as she shifted her body forward during the winding twist of V's roundhouse kick, falling backward to avoid the roundhouse by a hair's breadth before whipping her own leg around to connect with V's midsection. Naturally, at this position, with one hand against the ground and the her balance slightly altered, Amaranta was presenting at least an opening or too for V to exploit. One could certainly say she was welcoming it. In comparison to V, she was practically enjoying herself in every facet. Though Amaranta probably wouldn't blame her if she wanted to get some payback for that phone situation.

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000The Trouble I Love[Amaranta, V ]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:07 pm

All That and More

V was rocketing herself at Amaranta so by the time she swung and missed, there was a very brief period for Amaranta to counter attack, and she very much did. Instead of V kicking her target, she got kicked instead. The force of which, combined with her current momentum, sent her flying diagonally away from Amaranta. The moment that leg hit her stomach, she cried out in a mixture of surprise and pain, but it wasn't the first time she'd taken a hit like that. Spinning and twisting, V managed to claw at the pavement of the street she was sent flying down.

It hurt like shit to scrap her skin on the concrete, but all she was left with were scrapes as opposed to losing the entirety of her palms and fingers. "You little bastard..." The bunny hissed out, slowly standing upright with a light stagger to her step. "You're dead meat, rat." Or whatever Amaranta was, that is. Not that V cared about that. The only thing even on her mind at all in that moment was just outright murdering her opponent. So, with a brief pause as she lowered her stance, V continued her assault once more.

In the blink of an eye, she was gone. What little ability she had to shunpo, or rather her equivalent of one, she used in that moment to speed her way right above Amaranta's head. The bunny was curled up like a ball, arms outstretched to balance herself but legs tucked in to her chest. The moment she was in range, V kicked both of her legs back out hard enough to shatter the earth beneath her. Where her fists would have cracked the pavement, her legs shattered the ground extending all the way from sidewalk to road and almost to the other side. The poor locals and their yards would likely not recover from them getting fucking obliterated, but V wasn't really thinking about property damage. Just the sight of Amaranta bloody and dead beneath her feet.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:59 pm

"Dead meat, huh? I don't know, lady. I think it'd be easier to tell me your name. Let me get to know you, and maybe buy you a new phone, who knows? By the way, I'm a lioness. Get it right, wabbit."

Shifting her body in alternating motions, mocking the woman with her movement and her tone, Amaranta assumed a preparatory stance, bestial sapphires analyzing her furious opponent. V vanished for but an instant, upturning the pavement below at the apex of her thunderous crash.

A series of leaps allowed the leonine woman to elude the tumult of chaos relatively unscathed, darting from each piece of debris as she soared toward her from above, outstretched legs shot forward with the intent to wrap themselves around the woman's head.

Evasion was certainly an option based on range, but if she did so, Amaranta would simply display her own overwhelming strength as her feet caused the ground to rumble, creating a seismic pulse that extended several blocks further, welcoming an even greater wave of debris in the wake of that thunderous show of might.

"Oi, we should probably take this elsewhere before those annoying civilians grow disgruntled. I sure as hell ain't growing cold feet, but I got a bit of a reputation I'd like to uphold in this neck of the woods."

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:13 am

All That and More

V clicked her tongue in annoyance, lips contorted to bare a look of pure annoyance. Every fiber of her being wanted this woman to eat shit already, and while Amaranta's words did hit V's bunny ears- they kind of couldn't not do that- the words were still lost on the hot headed rabbitwoman. "Quit talkin' shit." She scoffed. In that moment, the rabbit was poised to launch another attack, but it seemed Amaranta would go first instead. Of course she dodged, leaping back just in time to avoid getting grabbed, only to get blown back purely by the force of that ground shattering slam.

Her arms raised to defend her face from the rubble flying at her, barely blocking a few chunks from knocking out her teeth as she did so. Such little things didn't mean much to her. But even as she called them little, she looked down to see those chunks of concrete were the size of her fists. That was sobering enough for her to hear what Amaranta said next, but not enough to be happy about it.

"Tch. Fine. Show me where you want to go. I'm not about to give up kicking your ass. Just 'cuz you're stronger than me doesn't mean I'm gonna lose." V boasted, puffing her chest out, and scowling at Amaranta as if to prove she wasn't some weak ass bitch who'd give up a good fight just because some other motherfuckers bitched about it.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:37 pm

"Oh yeah? I'd certainly like to see that. Don't let me down when we get there, okay?"

Amaranta admired the fierce declaration that exited the rabbit woman's lips. The radiant ferocity was endearing to the leonine woman who likewise possessed her own indomitable spirit. Nothing was more exciting than facing an unyielding opponent who didn't back down despite the gap in difficulty.

Who did that remind her of? She wondered. Sola, perhaps? Well no, he wasn't nearly as agitable as this lady. If anything, that effeminate bastard reveled in agitating. Shifting past her in a single, imperceptible stride, Amaranta cleaved a fissure through space, presenting a Garganta before the woman as she motioned for the dark-skinned woman to follow her inside.

Whenever V decided to follow her direction, Amaranta would set her coordinates for a large plain of open space on the outskirts of this place, a location far away from the watchful eyes of society. A mountainous region with no semblance of life present save wandering animals like birds and deer alike. Stepping through to with her hands slipped deep into her pockets, Amaranta turned back to V, a lopsided grin curving her lips.

Raising one hand forward, she beckoned for her to resume their battle now that they were in an environment conducive to free-flowing combat. The Lioness knew she couldn't particularly go full throttle lest she left this woman severely injured, but she'd definitely turn things up a notch now that they could go all out, and that meant she would strike with greater intensity than before.

"Come on, then. Show me what you're made of, bunny. Let's see if you can make this fight worthwhile, shall we!?"

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:14 am

All That and More

V wasn't exhausted by any means, but the exertion of this fight already had her sweating a little. Enough so to hide the nervous bead of sweat that rolled down her forehead as Amaranta casually opened a portal somewhere else. She knew Hollows could do that and could tell the woman was an Arrancar based purely off of experience, but just opening a rift somewhere else was pretty wild. Especially for a being that was conscious and not just some wild fucking animal. Even V could be aware of something like that.

Stepping through the portal after Amaranta, V took a moment to examine her surroundings. Flat, grassy, probably home to some animals, but the presence of people would likely be enough to scare them away. That was the only thing that could have possibly made V hold back and it simply wasn't there. "Alright fucker, you asked for it." The rabbit said nonchalantly, her expression no less pissed off than it had been just moments ago.

Once again, the speedy bunny vanished only to reappear just in front of Amaranta. There was no immediate stance, but with a sudden flicker, V's leg would shoot upwards in an attempt to kick her opponent square in the jaw. The speed of it was like no other attack V had made. This was faster, harder, something almost akin to mach speed but not quite. There was enough tension in the air to stop her from reaching that high just yet. But one day, perhaps, she would learn to do that.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:19 pm

Those sapphire eyes narrowed to pinpoint the moment she vanished from Amaranta's vision again. In the blink of an eye, much like before, her leg shot forward like a bolt of lightning, connecting against the woman's jaw with resounding accuracy. Much better. Incredibly so. Since the leonine woman wasn't offering any defensive measure whatsoever, the powerful kick managed to draw a degree of blood out of her mouth. Ah, did she lose a tooth or two just now? Hell yeah.

Responding in kind with equal aggression, Amaranta seized that tree trunk of a leg, exerting the full scope of her immense physical prowess to keep her held tight as she started to swing her around in a spinning motion at high velocity.

At the apex of her spin, assuming she had grabbed her entirely, to begin with, Amaranta would use the accumulated momentum to swing her toward the closest group of rocks in their area. Presuming any of this connected properly, Amaranta would charge forward at a lightning-quick pace, closing the distance between the two in a matter of mere seconds.

Each attack was a little more aggressive than before, with greater effort offered in response to her burgeoning belief in this woman's talents as a fighter. To her, striking with greater force than before was a symbol of honorable respect. Of course, concerning her physical strength, that would make things difficult for the rabbit lady, and she didn't want to turn this into a rout. As it stood, she was unable to give it her all in this bout which was a damn shame.

Last edited by Iori on Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:37 am

All That and More

V didn't stop the grab because she had honestly expected Amaranta to go flying. That force was enough to fling cars around, and this durable little shock pad of a woman just took the brute force and retaliated like it was nothing. V could even see her opponent's lost teeth and blood, and there was still just... no response. Just a counter.

Whatever thoughts she was having were replaced with nothing but shock and instinct. Being swung around like this wasn't new, but it was still surprising to be happening at all. Her body was limp like a ragdoll until she was thrown through the sky, the bunny letting out a struggling cry as she tried to reposition herself in the air, skidding to a halt just before she hit the rock she was thrown towards, but didn't recover in time to meet Amaranta's assault.

After managing to push herself upright with nothing more than a pained grimace, V put up her arms to guard at least her face and chest. There was an attempt to hide her reactions, but as each hit got stronger and stronger, V eventually let out a pained yelp and throw a panicked kick. One that was off center but aimed at her opponent's gut. Her leg snapped out to strike and push Amaranta away so that she could hop back and gain at least a little room to breath, but that was assuming it all connected. V wasn't used to being on the defense like this, just annihilating her opponents through sheer aggression. This was painfully new to her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum