Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ganryū [WIP] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ganryū [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Ganryū [WIP] Empty Ganryū [WIP]

Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:51 pm
THE ARRANCAR APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: Ganryū (翫劉)
» Alias: Kerberos
» Age: Somewhere between 1,200 and 800
» Gender: Male

» Association: None.

» Estigma: See: Hakuya Hakkotsu
» Hollow Hole: Two halves equally split between each palm
» Aspect of Death: Self-sacrifice.

» Appearance Image:
Ganryū [WIP] IPFESv
Image 2:
Image 3:

I. Personality

Like a hound abandoned by its master, I, too, howl at the moon.

Ganryū is guided by what he was in life. Dutiful soldiers and retainers with unquestioning loyalty are those that he feels a sad connection with. They were him at one time. He lived in their shoes, and now he steers far from their course. It would only lead to despair after all. And although war leads to overwhelming despair overall, there are times where it would be best kept to a minimum. Wanton despair is probably one of the things he despises most (but not the most). It gives him a bit of "heart" that many of his kind lack.

Ganryū is a loyal dog, so long as he is paid. Gold, territory, slaves—he will take whatever payment he fancies. There is a stipulation in all of his deals for service. He will not throw away his own life for the sake or honor of the employer. He will carry out his duties as prescribed to the best of his capabilities—and it will be as clean or as dirty as his current liege wants. But it won't result in him putting his life as as bet for gambling. He will continue to live on until he finds the right place to die.

That being said, Ganryū is not a coward. He may be more prone to flee from combat than many would expect, but he is rarely the first to retreat—and even if he is, those under him are always to retreat before he does. He would not run from a challenge, nor would he fight at an underwhelming disadvantage because his current liege orders so. The best way to describe him is someone who will not willingly give up his life. If a combat turns against him—even if he does see a path to victory, if the path of escape is brighter, Ganryū will prefer to flee 95 times out of 100.

» Likes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

» Dislikes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

I. History

» History: [Everything has a history. Please try to describe their human life (if they had one), life as a hollow, how they became an arrancar and what they are doing now.]

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: [What kind of skills or abilities does your character have naturally? This can span from above average strength, to a large amount of skill in swordsmanship.]

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from cero/bala, hierro and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it].

» Hakuya HakkotsuBleached Bones of the Midnight Sun: (白夜白骨) A combination of his Hierro and his Zanpakutō, Hakuya Hakkotsu is the suit of armor that surrounds Ganryū's body at all times. This armor is his Estigma. This gives it a bone-like feel. His externalized Hierro is split into two layers. The first has reinforcement from his Zanpakutō—this is the outer, white layer that he normally is seen in (see: appearance pictures 1, 2). This reinforcement is simply adding 20% of his released Núcleo as a passive bonus until the white armor breaks. When the white armor breaks, the second layer is revealed.

This second layer (see: appearance picture 3) is reinforced by his natural Reiatsu—he loses the passive bonus of the Núcleo, but it is still a much harder-to-defeat hierro than most have. His Hierro once the second layer is broken is fairly weaker, and it is his true body. Currently, he does not have a third layer. Features of this armor include insulation, self-cleaning, and waste disposal. Ganryū can stay in his armor almost indefinitely—with breaks only needed for consumption.

I. Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: Sangaku ShirozukiThree-Jawed White Moon (三顎白月)

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: Sangaku Shirozuki takes the form of a pair of elongated tonfa-like weapons. However, there are a number of anomalies about the design that speak to their true purpose. The inner curve is a blade, and both are just over half as tall as Ganryū himself. In truth, these are a combination weapon. Although usable as tonfa or swords, they are primarily used as a bow.

» Sealed Zanpakutō Ability: If a Cero, Bala, or other energy attack is fired using the bow form of Sangaku Shirozuki, it gains a 75% boost to power and range. Utilizing Gran Rey Cero through the bow requires anchoring of some sort.

I. Resurrección

» Resurrección Release Phrase: Howl at the empty void.

» Resurrección Release Action: Ganryū separates the Zanpakutō into tonfa form, then takes a wide stance. Upon calling the release phrase, the two wolf-like pauldrons open their mouths and howl.

» Resurrección Appearance: Sangaku Shirozuki has Ganryū take the form of a large, bone-clad canine with three elongated heads. These heads have elongated, rounded, and snarling snouts that resemble the pauldrons of Ganryū's armor. Roughly 30% larger than Ganryū's base form, the body is not covered in fur or anything resembling it. It is layered in bone-like carapace—scored and scarified with the same kinds of decorative inlays as the original armor. One might expect paws on such a beast, but Ganryū retains his hands—although they are now claw-tipped.

» Resurrección Abilities:
Kerberos Hydra: With the release of his Resurrección, the three heads of Sangaku Shirozuki are not just for show. All three are functional heads—and because of that, Ganryū's "killability" is lessened. It takes all three heads being destroyed for it to count for Ganryū's own head to be destroyed. He can still die through other means—but all three heads have to have been issued a fatal wound for it to count as a "headshot." Because there are three heads working in tandem, it is also difficult for Ganryū to be affected by illusions. The illusion would have to be able to affect multiple people at once for it to affect Ganryū in his Resurrección.

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your arrancar has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
» Durability: Elite
» Speed: Adept/Beginner
» Strength: Advanced
» Martial Skill: Beginner

Will Skills
» Willpower: Advanced/Adept
» Deduction: Adept
» Focus: Adept

Arrancar Skills
» Cero: Advanced