Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 Empty Re: A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta)

Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:30 pm
Rei would watch bambietta get nervous as she would give a slightly apologetic smile. She realized what may have happened, but she wouldn't push the issue too far. She'was glad that she got the woman to focus on the bright side of her break from the squad. She did feel bad that she had lost her position, bur seated officers have alot of responsibility. So, it would make sense that they needed someone, but to do it without consulting Bambietta at all had to sting.

"Alright, Bambietta would you mind if I requested to see your research? You're for sure much smarter than me, but maybe it could be a fun challenge to try to get the ideas down to the level I'm at?

Rei was fully aware she wasn't the smartest, but she was genuinely interested in seeing and hearing about all of the research the woman has done. Regardless of Bambiettas own confidence level aRei had a new goal, and she did like bambietta as a person. Even with her checkered past.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 Empty Re: A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta)

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:48 am
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 JryjPlU
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Oh, well... Yeah, I'd be happy to show you some time, if you're really interested. I don't have my notes on me or anything right now, I wasn't quite prepared, but um..."

Reaching into the pocket of her shihakusho, Bambietta removed a small slip of paper with a few seemingly meaningless patterns inked onto it, handing it over to Rei to look at. It pulsed with some faint spiritual pressure, but nothing particularly outstanding.

"Uh, so, basically, you know how when you cast a kido, you have to say the full incantation most of the time? Or if you're really skilled, you can skip it? My idea is that you can do the incantation earlier, and you put that readied spiritual energy into a medium like this, so that when you actually need to cast the spell, you just say the name and it comes out."

That was about as simple as she could really think to put it, though she also hadn't really been ready to actually give any talks on the topic, anyway.

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:40 pm
Rei would smile and nod as the offer was extended. Once she did so the woman would begin to smile as she would think about how useless she is with Kido. She's pretty helpless outside of the first spells you can learn. Something in her brain just didn't match up, but her eye would light up with some excitement as she saw the idea.

"Could lets say you make a few of these and then I could use them? Or is it limited to the person who made it?"

Rei was genuinely curious because if she was able to keep someone as strong as bambiettas kido with her it would be very helpful. That Adjucha wouldn't have put such a big beating on her maybe.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:02 pm
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"It's only if you make them yourself, since it's still tied into your own reiryoku. If you tried to use that one, it wouldn't do anything. Well...maybe it could? But that would be really complicated I think, it would need your reiryoku to be linked with that person's I'd imagine, or at least still need you to be part of making them. So, no, is the short answer."

In spite of her own lack of any particular self-esteem, it was hard for anyone to miss the fact that Bambietta was genuinely passionate about her research. There was a bright spark of joy in her eyes as she made such a lengthy, almost rambling reply, and it was only after a moment or two that she seemed to recede back into herself a touch, gaze going to the ground below.

"At least, not with where I've gotten them right now. I'm not sure. Someone else could probably get the idea somewhere more useful."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:52 am
Rei would listen to the explanation with genuine interest. She didn't mind the long explanation as it seems like this Bambietta is much more passionate than the one she saw earlier. A small smile for on Reis lips as she saw the more bright aide of Bambietta, and she would love to be able to see that more. Seems like the woman wasn't all gloom, and that made Rei want to help her bring that out even more. Rei spent a long time looking down on herself, but now she was a bit more realistic.

"Okay, that was probably a pipe dream. However, for someone like me who has like no talent for kido at all. This would be a game changer. If I'm able to do my chants before and simply carry these around as equipment I think I could be alot more effective."

Rei would see the woman's eyes shift back down as her explanation ended and she would internally sigh. She wanted to see more of the passionate Bambietta, but that would probably have to wait for her to see the actual research. Rei needed to find a way to get that out of her in more ways than just the research. Hearing the last bit Rei wanted to compliment what Bambietta has already figured out. She doesn't want to tell Bambi she's wrong for thinking like that, because she knows that doesn't really help people like herself and definitely not someone like Bambi. So she would try to compliment the idea as a whole, because in Reis mind it was genuinely incredibly helpful.

"I may not be a officer or anything, but that invention and Idea of yours is truly amazing Bambi. I think something like this could potentially weave you into the history of the Gotei truly. Imagine the advantage a shinigami can have without saying the incantation ya know? Not like a hollow is going to know what Sai does. Cutting down on time could also be a life saver"

Shortening her name to just gauge the reaction she would continue to look at the woman. The compliments she had made earlier were true, but her mind wad trying to figure out a way to get her to believe that.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:37 pm
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"It...it could, yeah."

Bambietta had already thought much the same thing about this development, in fact. That something like this could completely upend how beginners and those who didn't specialize in kido approached the art. But that sort of confidence in one's abilities was quite unlike her, and so Rei's compliments, even if meaningful, washed over her with little effect.

Only moreso when she heard her name shortened, which seemed to cause a visible response as Bambietta's mouth formed into a thin line.

"Please don't call me that."

Even back then, she'd never liked that name. It wasn't the one she'd chosen for herself. Nowadays, when she was in such a better place, trying her best to put together a better life, she didn't want to be reminded of the sneering way she'd always heard her name shortened as a child.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:42 am
Rei would watch as her words seemed to wash over Bambietta as she would inwardly sigh. Seems like she was going to have her work cut out for her in assisting the woman. She didn't know why, but she was now genuinely invested in getting this woman to see why she's special. There's no reason someone this talented, and hard working shouldn't be proud. As Reiw would see the reaction to the name.

Despite being good intentioned it seemed like she may have made a mistake with the shortened note. Making a mental note of that for the future. Rei would not understandingly to the woman. She may not know why it's a problem, but the reason doesn't matter. She doesn't like.the shortened name, so the shortened named will not be used.

"Ah... I'm sorry about that, Bambietta."

As she would rub the back of her head guiltily. Seemed like she had hit a sore spot as Rei would add onto the end of her sentence as she would look at the woman.

"W..well, if you need someone to test this for you I wouldn't mind doing it in the field when im out there. Could be your personal tester."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 11:46 pm
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"It's...it's alright."

Bambietta was naturally aware she shouldn't have been quite so sharp about it, but she had to put her foot down about something in her life, and her name was something so fundamental to her that she could at least put her foot down on that.

"That's a good idea. I can try and teach you the basics for something like a Byakurai, if you'd like. That should be pretty usable for anyone."

There was some faint degree of hope in her voice at the prospect that it would, indeed, work for anyone. But, for now, she could only hope.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 10:47 am
Rei would smile as she would nod to the woman. Anything Rei could do to potentially help Bambietta with her invention she would do so. She was limited on the kido she could use, but maybe it didn't matter. She'd be as useful to the cause as she could.

She's already decided that she wants to make Bmabietta recognize her own importance. She seemed like she was her own worst enemy. Which is something Rei has experience with, but she doesn't want the woman to feel like that.

"Sounds great for me. You wanna do it now or do you need to prep?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum