Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua] Empty A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua]

Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:49 pm
Saera laughed boisterously as she waved her mug around while recounting a story through her own laughter and the raucous laughter of the bar patrons. It was the end of the work week and the bar was packed with laborers of all kinds and the occasional Shinigami like Saera who felt more comfortable with the salt of the earth types that frequented these middle district Rukongai bars rather than the kinds of noble and noble wannabes that frequented the 'fine drinking establishments' of the Seiretei itself.

"So then-so then-Hey keep those hands to your own drink you lout!" She shoved a burly looking man who'd reached for her mug, sending him crashing through a group of his equally drunk friends and causing the whole bar to go quiet. That is, until someone stood up and yelled, "He's out cold, ten points!" and the whole bar erupted into cheers and laughter.

Saera joined in and threw her mug back, drinking it down in several swift gulps. "Another mug!"

Last edited by Saera Kirin on Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Saera Kirin-SC7-HR:C // Text color: [color=#9970b6]

Srath-SC6-HR:C
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua] Left_bar_bleue0/0A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua] Empty Re: A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua]

Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:43 am

A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua] 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 197

When WAS the last time Hono went to a bar? She drank pretty often, but never really visited. What better time than now, the woman had just finished her patrol duty out in the Rukongai and the locals had told her rather good things about this place. She'd probably grab a couple of drinks and maybe a bottle to take home. The pink-haired Shinigami would enter just in time to see the drunk 'fight' break out. A great first impression, she would quickly place her hand on her Zanpakuto, she HATED dealing with bar fights...

Oh. Playful banter...? She would let go of the hilt and let out a sigh of relief, though the loud noises weren't helping the migraine she was having. Hono likely would get some weird stares as she was wearing her full uniform. She approached the counter and would tab the counter to get the bartender's attention.

"Vodka. Or... anything strong please." She studied the bar and decided to join in on this playful banter, her voice deep and commanding. "You really know how to chug huh?" She playfully smiled, sitting down on a stool as she waited for her drink to arrive.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua] Empty Re: A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua]

Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:55 am
Saera noticed the younger Shinigami walk in as she was continuing to joke with the patrons, and as she sat down Saera allowed her attention to focus more on the other woman, responding to her with a grin and toasting her mug in her direction.

"Ypu could say that, but it's kinda hard not to be good at it when you can't feel alcohols effects any more."

The bar tender came back with another mug and a glass, dropping the glass in front of the new comer with a nod, and then sliding the mug to Saera. If she was paying attention, the new girl might notice that whatever was in Saera's mug smelled a lot stronger than her vodka.

"So, I haven't seen you in here before. What's brought you around?"

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua] Left_bar_bleue0/0A night to drink to [Saera, Hono, Joshua] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:22 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 115

"When you can't feel the effects that just means you gotta drink till you can feel them again"

A light chuckle escaped from the woman as she noticed the glass in front of her. Though, Hono would toss it back, a lot like a shot. Placing the glass back down, she'd tap the counter again. "Anything stronger? Don't hold out on me..." She explained to the bartender.

"Well, work." She kept it simple at first as she looked at Seara's glass. "Realm Enforcement, I was in the area and wanted a few drinks. And you are...?" She asks rather awkwardly, raising an eyebrow, girls weren't exactly the most common sight at a bar like this.

Coding in Template By:
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:41 am
Saera barked a laugh at the newcomers words, "Well, I'm ramping up, after this I'm going to try paint stripper, see what that does!"

With that Saera took a few deep chugs of her drink and set the mug down, then turned to face the new woman more directly.

"Names Saera, fourth squad, fifteenth seat. So, realm enforcement huh? I imagine that's a bit of a headache, wanna vent? Oh, and I should probably ask your name too."

Saera took a moment to look the girl, and Saera realized that despite being old enough to drink she was just a little girl as far as she was concerned. The girl looked achingly young, not just in appearance (Saera was well aware physical age meant nothing to souls like them, just look at her) but in her movements and expression. She lacked the tightness around the eyes, the ingrained readiness to enter fight or flight that all the older veterans had to them. She had no doubt this girl had determination in spades, she did pass through the academy after all, but that trial by fire had yet to come.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:40 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 148

That... wasn't something you should drink, but I mean, Hono wasn't gonna say anything about that, just silently watch. The Shinigami would gulp just a bit. Fourth- Well after that experience with Shura, her perception of the Combat Division dropped quite a bit. "No just a bit of a boring day today was all." After Hono got another glass, she didn't decide to just chug this one, instead enjoying it with some light sips.

"Hono Kaen, unseated." The pink-haired woman didn't really have a grand title or anything like that so there wasn't much to say about that. "Combat huh? I...was there just a couple of days ago." She kept it vague. She looked at Saera and smirked playfully. "I assume you're not working? Unless getting shitfaced and throwing people into others is part of the job?" Honestly, it was a joke, but after Shura... Hono wasn't sure.

Coding in Template By:
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:02 pm
"Nah, I'm not working, wouldn't be out here if I was. And shit faced is a strong word, I...may have made some decisions and endured some things that mean I'm immune to most poisons, including alcohol. So even at 198 proof, this can't even buzz me."

Saera took another drag of her mug before she continued, "I mostly do it cause I like to show these shmucks up." She gestures at the large group of laborers and got a lot of good natured rubbing in response, before turning back to Hono.

"I'm...going to not ask about your visit giving some troubles with a particular firebrand we've been having, but I'm willing to ask about you, and answer questions in turn. Tit for tat and all that right? Plus, different squads or not we're gonna be coworkers, and unlike some I prefer to have a decent relationship with my coworkers when I can. More fun sparring and makes the actual tedium easier, after all, we never know what squad is gonna call on us for a little extra oomph. So, who are you Hono? Got any interests, talents, stories?"

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:15 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 118

That did make a lot of strength. It seems Saera had a ridiculous amount of tolerance towards alcohol. I mean Hono figured as much. Due to what she was drinking. The Shinigami would exhale, and sip more of her own drink. "Well, that makes sense, showing off your strength and such!" That was something Hono could relate to.

"Firebrand? Who is it?" Hono didn't wanna press but she was in fact curious, about this issue. Well Hono didn't really mind talking about herself. Soon she would twirl her drink in her glass before sipping it. "Well I cook, train... visit my family!" The woman would smile. "I'm not exactly someone fancy. I just wanna get stronger."

"And you...?"

Coding in Template By:
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:29 pm
Saera couldn't help but chuckle, "I guess that is one way to see it, and I'd rather not say. Let her issues be her own for now. And I can appreciate a girl with drive! Plus it's always good to know how to cook your own food."

Saera took a few more sips before continuing on, "I'm...not all that different I guess. I train a lot, keep trying to improve, I try to make time to visit old friends when I can, still try to keep up teaching when I get the opportunity. How are you enjoying realm enforcement anyway?"

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:38 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 87

"Cooking is a great way to unwind after I back from work. Plus I can give food away so it's also...helpful!" She chuckled just a bit. "I made a cake the other day, but I gave it away before I could even eat it."

"Realm Enforcement is nice. I can visit my family out here normally, without having to make time. I grew up in the Rukongai and I wanna make it a better place." A pretty basic answer, but that didn't bother Hono. "And... how's combat?"

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum