Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Desmoshi
Desmoshi
Starter Member

Hogosha Haymaker (WIP) Empty Hogosha Haymaker (WIP)

Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:36 pm
THE SHINIGAMI APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: Hogosha Haymaker
» Alias: No-Sword Shinigami
» Age: 24
» Gender: Male

» Association: Haymaker Family (Rouge Shinigami family)

» Appearance Written: [What does your character look like? Write it up.]

» Appearance Image: [Put an image of your character here if you have one]

I. Personality

» Personality: The best way to describe Hogosha is that he is very upbeat and loves to help others. He tries to keep a positive attitude no matter the situation and he tries to see the best in everyone, including those he considers enemies. He hopes to unite the entire cycle one day and find a more peaceful way for everyone. This idea comes from his two mothers and father acting in unity with one another. He knows that he and his siblings are different, mostly due to him being the only pureblood Shinigami sibling out of all of them. However, he does his best to keep everyone together and will not hesitate to jump in harm's way to protect them.
» Likes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

» Dislikes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

I. History

» History: Born in New York City on the Year of the Dragon, Hogosha is the middle child among his eleven other siblings and is part of the rouge Shinigami family, the Haymakers. They have made it their utmost mission to help the souls of New York and keep the cycle of life and death in balance for years to come. But how did young Haymaker come to be? Well, for starters, it is to be known that all siblings of the Haymaker family are born as Shinigami. But thanks to his father and his two mothers, this has made his siblings half Shinigami. However, whether through fate or aligned planets, Hogosha is the only sibling born pure Shinigami. This made the father question if this was by fate or something else in the works.

As Hogosha got older, he learned more about his father's past as a Shinigami and how he served under Captain Commander Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: [What kind of skills or abilities does your character have naturally? This can span from above-average strength to a large amount of skill in swordsmanship.]

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from shunpo, kido, zanjutsu, and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it if you don't want to fill it out.]

I. Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: [What is your shinigami's zanpakutō's name?]

» Zanpakutō Spirit: [What does your zanpakutō spirit look like? How does it behave? Please use a picture or 1 paragraph for its appearance and at least two paragraphs with five sentences for its personality.]

» Inner World: [What is your shinigami's inner world like?]

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: [What does your shinigami's zanpakutō look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]

» Sealed Zanpakutō Power: [Over the years, shinigami have evolved to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have a special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section]

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: [What is your zanpakutō's release phrase?]

» Shikai Release Action: [Does your shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikai? Feel free to remove this if not.]

» Shikai Appearance: [What does your shinigami look like when released?]

» Shikai Abilities: [What abilities does your shinigami gain when releasing?]

I. Bankai

» Bankai Name: [What is your zanpakutō's release phrase?]

» Bankai Release Action: [Does your shinigami do any physical action to release their bankai? Feel free to remove this if not.]

» Bankai Appearance: [What does your shinigami's bankai look like?]

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your shinigami gain in bankai?]

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your shinigami has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

General Skills
» Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
» Willpower: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
» Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you roleplay by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skills. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum