Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You good, girl? [ADA/V] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000You good, girl? [ADA/V] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

You good, girl? [ADA/V] Empty You good, girl? [ADA/V]

Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:06 pm

All That and More

So there she was, looking fly as fuck in literally just jeans, turtleneck, and jacket, signing into a hotel in Monster- Mumster- fuckin', somewhere in Germany that she was supposed to be staying in before a photoshoot, when an all too familiar drill haired figure just sort of walked on past. It took V a second to notice, but she'd recognize those cool golden drills anywhere. After all, V was one of Ada's above average but not quite biggest fans. In fact, she took a little inspiration from the woman from time to time.

But not recently, as the other celeb just kind of took a break all of a sudden, leaving V as the only high profile model V actually cared about that was still in the business. That left a sour taste in her mouth, but the worse thing here was that Ada must have been taking the break for some reason, yeah? What if it was a bad relationship? Or worse, burnout from her cool as fuck job?

There was no need for her to really follow Ada, but she did it anyways. Not quite catching up to her, but following just enough for her to see the room Ada went into. V stalked up and through the halls with her not so subtle or sneaky self until she ended up at Ada's door. There was a brief moment where the bunny leaned in, big fluffy ear pressed against the door to make sure Ada wasn't doing anything important like talking or showering or whatever, eyelid cocked as she thought about what she heard for a second before standing back upright, brushing herself off, and knocking on Ada's door. Hopefully the woman was in a mood to answer.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You good, girl? [ADA/V] Left_bar_bleue16000/1You good, girl? [ADA/V] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

You good, girl? [ADA/V] Empty Re: You good, girl? [ADA/V]

Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:37 am
You good, girl? [ADA/V] SZyPn0q
ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

Traveling back to the Holy Roman Empire had been a perfectly easy task for Ada, given her familiarity with travel. The difficult part had been acclimating to the societal changes, adjusting to the reality that she was no longer just some celebrity, and certainly not a simple professional wrestler. People had expectations of her, and though she was quite familiar with carrying herself with dignity and grace, it was still quite the adjustment.

As such, when a knock came to her door, Ada didn't really think to answer formally. Instead, she simply opened the door curiously, speaking in remarkably casual German as she did so. It was the sort of language one would use with friends and family, far from the proper greeting of a princess.

"Hm? Do you need something?"

END POST | THE IRON LADY
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You good, girl? [ADA/V] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000You good, girl? [ADA/V] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:50 am

All That and More

V could hardly contain her excitement when Ada actually answered the door, and then she heard the woman's words and froze for a second. Oh, right. Not in America right now. V should have realized that but it was quite literally in her red white and blue blood to just fucking forget such things on the regular.

"Girl, I don't speak Germanish or whatever it's called." She said, which was not the first words she had wanted to speak to one of her idols, but she was left with no other alternative whatsoever. "And I know you speak English, I've been to your shows, sooo..."

At least V had the confidence to look Ada in the eye when she admitted that, even if she herself was a little nervous. The only tick that would really give it off was her right ear twitching a little, otherwise V stood there, hands in pockets, eyeing Ada cautiously rather than why she normally might do so. "You good, though? From one celeb to another, I mean. You got me worried."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You good, girl? [ADA/V] Left_bar_bleue16000/1You good, girl? [ADA/V] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:28 am
ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

There was a brief pause as Ada listened to that response, and she couldn't quite help but laugh quietly at the straightforwardness of it. Just as quickly, though, she waved V in, allowing her into the exquisite suite.

"I'm well, yes. My hiatus wasn't for any issues on my own end. My father is the Holy Roman Emperor, as you're likely aware. Given the current goings-on, and the attack on our land, I thought it would simply be best to return home for the time being."

Taking a seat, Ada was rather glad that her guest here had such defining features, or she might have had to really run through the possibilities as to who this visitor was. She kept up with her own industry, after all. All three of them, in fact, but few in any of them were quite so distinct.

"V, yes? I appreciate your asking. What brings you here to Germany?"

END POST | THE IRON LADY
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:59 pm

All That and More

V's heart stopped for a second as one of the women she idolized recognized her after just a few moments. That did get an excited little chuckle out of her, and of course she took the invitation into Ada's room without a thought. Why wouldn't she? "Sounds like a whole hell of a lotta shit." The rabbit commented as she gave the room a cursory once over purely out of habit. She had to know where the nearest window was in case she embarrassed herself and needed to flee, after all.

"Some kinda tour thing going in some magazine. They wanna show off this place and all its landmarks and history and stuff, I'm just kinda there in the photos to keep people's attention I guess." V admitted casually with a shrug in an attempt to play it off as cool, when in actuality she was high strung as fuck right now. Guess that's just how it was when you were meeting someone you looked up to. "I think it's lowkey disrespectful, like they think no one's gonna care unless I'm in the picture." She added with a sigh before taking her place leaning against a nearby wall. In reality, she just didn't know where to sit. V didn't want to be too close to Ada, nor too far, or... aaaaaaahhh!

"What about you though? Your dad's the emperor, yeah, but why not be with him? Something going on here, or you just visiting, ooorrrr...?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:45 pm
ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"I wouldn't quite see it as such. Historical study isn't for everyone, you know, and particularly after the Third World War, I think few know much about what happened long ago. Using a more approachable medium like ours isn't such a terrible thing if it brings eyes to the topic."

After all, just because those without knowledge or means lacked those things didn't mean they ought to be kept in the gutters. Besides, she was more than old enough to have seen no small amount of what the world had to offer. It left one with both a certain jadedness and a certain sympathy, which were on occasion hard to fully reconcile. Well, hard for most, at any rate. Ada didn't suffer such troubles.

"I spent a good while with my father to ensure he was doing well, but part of my returning was to assist him in the many duties of the imperial household. After all, who better to serve as another arm of his authority than his own flesh and blood? And, besides that, I know I needn't worry about his health. The empress-to-be dotes on him rather well."

The faint amused smile said much about how Ada felt about her father's impending marriage. Few, she imagined, would quite be comfortable with the notion of their new stepmother being so much younger, but Ada was unconcerned.

END POST | THE IRON LADY
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:08 pm

All That and More

V let out a grumble as Ada disagreed. "I guess, but it still feels cheap how they're tryin' to do it." The bunny muttered in annoyance, but it was clear by the shake of her head and her sigh that she wasn't letting it really get to her. Or at least, she was trying not to. People should do things of their own accord, and if they were just that lazy or uninterested then they shouldn't bother. It'd only cause problems at that point, at least in V's mind. But at the mention of Ada being all politically important and an authority in the country, V's ears visibly perked up, going from resting against the wall to almost straight upright.

"What's that like?" V wondered without thought. She knew what it was like, at most, to be a spokesperson about whatever thing was a hot topic. New hot topics, shit for clout, stuff like that. But an actually important political authority? V wasn't really jealous, it sounded like it was a lot, but it was also a lot of cool at the same time.

"Is it stressful?" She couldn't help but wonder as a followup, not even really thinking about the fact she was kind of pestering Ada at that point, but if it wasn't clear already she was a curious little bnuuy. And rather than slowly come to realize she might be a bit of a nuisance, she barely gave Ada enough time to finish her own question before she fired off another, significantly more important one. "Wait, so, like, if your dad's the emperor... are you like, a princess?"

V looked kind of excited at that possibility, leaning off the wall and legs tense like she was ready to bounce around excitedly at a moment's notice. The excitement of meeting an idol of hers was starting to rile up the bunny within.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:29 pm
ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"No, I wouldn't say so. The life of royalty is busy, likely more than most would expect, but I would never so much as think to call it a difficult or stressful life. Compared to the lives of most, it is comfortable, barring those times where we must fight for the empire."

The notion of being called a princess didn't throw Ada off much anymore, if only because she had already been called Kuroganehime for so long that it was an image she had more or less cultivated. Still, the popular notion of a "princess" was rather far from what she was, a towering woman who had pursued no small amount of violence. Well, she was still a woman of refinement, so it was hardly completely inaccurate.

"I am a princess, yes. My formal title would be a duchess, I believe, but such distinctions are relatively trivial."

END POST | THE IRON LADY
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:25 am

All That and More

V was actually surprised that Ada would call being royalty not actually that stressful. Perhaps they just had different ways of handling attention, although the kind of attention you got as royalty was a lot different from that of a fashion model. Maybe she just conflated the idea of "feeling like royalty" and "being popular". Not that V was smart enough to use the word conflate, but she was still coming to terms realizing that she was mixing the two ideas together.

"Yeah I guess." The rabbit muttered, raising her arms in a stretch before casually resting her hands behind her head. "Easy for me to blow the idea up in my head like it's worse than it is. It's pretty hard to put yourself in someone else's shoes, without wearing them yourself, you know?" V didn't even know if that made sense to Ada, but it made sense to her so it just kind of spilled out of her mouth anyways.

"But still, a princess..." V couldn't stop a dumb grin from forming on her lips as she thought about it. "Makes this kinda like the princess and the... street rat? Yeah, somethin' like that. Though, I don't know any princesses who're into pro wrestling." Adding with a playful little chuckle. "That's pretty weird, but in like a good way, y'know?" Not that there were really any other pro hollow hunters that were also fashion models like her, but only the more curious would really ever figure that out about her. Or those on the inner circles that were up to date with the hottest gossip.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:50 am
ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

The simplistic worldview that V presented was one that Ada found more agreeable than most of the people she came across in her travels as a member of the imperial family. After all, far too many of those who approached her in that capacity were sycophantic, trivial people, who had little of value to say and did not display any meaningful thought. Straightforward and genuine consideration of a topic was worth infinitely more than rote, rehearsed words with nothing behind them.

"I have heard as much, yes. But I have been a fighter and a model for far longer than I have been a princess, and those lines of work both mean more to me because of that personal passion. My role as princess is simply a circumstance of my birth, after all."

Not that it meant nothing, of course. Ada loved and respected her father, after all, or she wouldn't be here. But, if given the option herself, with no other factors at all, she would hardly say that she wished to addend "imperial princess" to her list of titles simply for the sake of it.

"I prefer to spend my time around those who have experienced the world rather than those who merely look down on it."

END POST | THE IRON LADY
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum