Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu) Empty Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu)

Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:13 pm
Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu) For_valqy

R

The black sadan came to slow as the very loud music at this time of night blared across the side of the road, a soft exhale coming from R whom had found an allegedly notable and effective individual when it came to causing chaos. They came at a semi-cheap price aswell, thankfully. Their location of choice? A titty bar which did all in its power to pretend it wasn’t for the sake of certain practices and laws.

R came to move out the vehicle, sporting the fine black suit and red tie whose tip disappeared underneath the V of it all, a cane in the left palm as it was merely for show, oak as the base whilst the top was a silver wolfhead. Typical. Akira internally was already flustered, each step a little hesitant than the last as the right held a briefcase full of money, incentive for the man called Isamu.

Inside an assault of the senses were just as potent.

There was a cacophony of noises, music blaring, incentive and vulgar men who were wasting their money on something one could acquire online for free, women too. The odd other noise was ecstatic younger adults screaming for more drinks, eliciting a scoff from R though an alias was an alias for a reason. It was then a pair of hazel hues surveyed the area, looking for the hulking man known as Isamu.

A polite smile and shake of the head provided to those who saw him as a target for the same type of antics. Denied. Stay calm. Remain ahead. Here to recruit Isamu.

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu) Left_bar_bleue0/0Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu) Empty Re: Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu)

Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:41 am
Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu) 9g0QgF0

ISAMU HAGANE

Amidst the staggering whirlwind of debauchery unfolding around "R", there was a single man who likely stood out among the roaring crowd of excessively rambunctious partygoers. Surrounded by an array of women no less enticing than the other, swaying hips and bouncing breasts dancing in a practied yet wild rhythm, the man of the hour - Isamu - was sitting down against a luxurious leather black seat.

Cigar positioned at one side of his mouth, fistful of dollars in hand, he appeared to match the ideal description laid out by R's informant. Of course, engrossed within the sinful affair as he was, it was fairly correct to assume his attention was focused elsewhere, which meant the raven-haired male in question would have to approach him with purpose if he wished to host a conversation.

END POST | HITMAN
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu) Empty Re: Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu)

Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:52 am

R

There was a single individual that caught R’s eye, surrounded by gyrating hips, false reinforcement that would have him spend more and enough alcohol to inebriate an elephant. Isamu. He was a man of action, so R would have to act accordingly and began a confident stride infront of himself, a bright smile carved across the features of the finely dressed man, whom upon reaching the table infront of Isamu.

Well.

After a tense moment of silence, to an outsider a stare down…..

Internally?

Calming himself. Akira wasn’t used to so much debauchery in one location, nevermind around him of all things and places. The large, exasperated exhale followed by a large black briefcase that was planted on the table, as a single golden clip was untagged to reveal a case full of dollars. R allowing it to grab his attention briefly before speaking.

."Mr. Isamu. I think it’s best if you ask these fine -hunnies- as they say nowadays to leave us, as you can see there is more paper for you to spend on them like the gentleman you are. So. Should we talk business?

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu) Left_bar_bleue0/0Acquiring a large "asset" (Akira/Isamu) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:51 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

The strike of leather against the marbled table was an ideal strategy to catch the hitman's attention. Purpose achieved, it directed Isamu's onyx gaze away from the toothsome variety of women, a single eye observing the raven-haired male, a fusion of intrigue and curiosity emanating from his aura.

Upraised hands signaled for the women to cease their wildly rhythmic movements, sweetening the deal by paying them each with an exorbitant fistful of dollars for their time well spent. For his favorite woman in particular, he boldly placed the rest of the money within the center of his bra, concluding the act with a soft kiss against her lips.

Appeasing the group of women in full, Isamu turned back to R, placing his cigar against an ash tray. Leaning back against the luxurious leather, Isamu lazily tilted his head in the man's direction, instructing him to speak with the wave of a hand.

"Informant told me about ya, so yea, let's talk business. Long story short, I'm guessin' ya need me to take care of a few jobs that requires my general set of talents?"

END POST | HITMAN
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:50 am

R

That got his attention.

R offered a bright smile as the women began to scuttle away, eyes trailing each of them like it was a disease about to kill him. He couldn’t conceal it too much, that slight tinge of physical distance from the skimpily clad workers of the establishment. In all that was the Soul Cycle. He could take life as easy as breathing but a bit of ass caused him agitation? Dammit.

A soft smile graced his features before moving to sit himself upon the seat, opposite Isamu. It was then the case shifted to rest against the side of the beautiful marble, each hand moving to begin moving items around whilst engaging in this conversation. Akira’s necessary for a chaotic order was more powerful than anything else. A glass on the edge of the table, a cokeline shuffled to match exactly within the centrepoint of the table.

."Correcta mundo, Mr. Isamu. I’ve heard from a vast list of informants that you’re the man to engage with regarding necessary bloodshed. It’s also within my best interest to acquire such a-

Each hand gestures to Isamu’s form.

.."Large asset. I’ll inform you of the job, should it be doable for a man of your talents then we can negotiate those smaller semantics. Is this agreeable to you? There shall be some traveling involved, China to be exact.

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:52 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

Promising the sins of indulgence that came with proposition proved an amusing display - a good impression indeed. His informants weren't lying about the man's practiced air of formality, a trait that stood in stark defiance of the denizens of vulgarity that surrounded them. Tilting his head to the side, fist pressed against his cheek, he calmly observed the line of coke spanning a small inch across the table.

That used to be a special type of drug reserved for true nirvana, though it no longer proved a rare commodity as it did in the past. After all, the influx of what one could achieve with the supernatural and a strike of morbid inspiration eliminated the need for what most would consider a mundane high nowadays. To Isamu, though, it was an appreciated gesture.

"It's plenty doable. No need to worry about that. If you want quickness and efficiency, I'm yer guy. Ain't much else to claim on that front than through actions. Of course, my skills come with a tall price, as I'm sure you were informed. Let's talk particulars. What are you lookin' for here? Long-term or short-term service? The price is decided on that front, and then, of course, I'd like to know what else you present outside of that."

His prior behavior would've doubtlessly indicated that of a man with questionable priorities, yet his resume spoke for itself. Negotiation was well within his range of talents. Drawing out the best deal was essential in all matters regarding business. After all, he was risking his life to accomplish this stranger's ambitions.

END POST | HITMAN
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:18 pm

R

There was some residue from the almost perfect coke line that elicited a sharp glance from R, moving to grab a handkerchief from the breast pocket to wipe the hand down whilst listening to Isamu. Straight to the business negotiation. He appreciated that there were contractors out there that weren’t so boring, lacking eloquence or merely dumb brutes that saw money and a smidge of ass. He did fit that bill but held a bit more wisdom. Good. Apes weren’t effective with this type of task. So. Let the game commence.

."Nothing goes exactly according to a plan, am I right? So it’d be short term aslong as most things go according to plan. Finance itself is boring is it not, if you’re as effective as they claim then I am inclined to have you on retainer almost. Later date stuff. Not only do I have contacts from the Vandenreich and Soul Society, I can hook you up with some fascinating new dens of debauchery..

He leaned in a little to add a bit of a theatrical flare to the golden tongue, wiggling brows.

."Humans can be appetizing but I’m talking about individuals who may be from other species that are -incredibly- good at what they’re paid to do. I hear some even can enact entire scenarios at your leisure, not to mention a brand new drug on the market. Though it is a little…Contained…

The man chuckled softly, before continuing.

."No questions asked policy. You’ll need to kill a man here, bomb a place there. Consider it a full job in the act of anarchy on behalf of invested employer, yours truly. If you have colleagues, I am inclined to offer them the same aslong as you vouch for them.

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:25 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

Short-term service, hm? That made sense, and it was the expected course of action. He was an unproven commodity, after all. Both of them were. His silver tongue proved amusing enough, the promise of greater bounty even more so. Exhaling a large puff of smoke from the cigar, Isamu lazily tilted his head to the side. Soul Society? City of Lights? Familiar names both. He allegedly had other connections, too, which opened its own door of possibilities.

The unanimous view undoubtedly defined this deal as ideal, but he wouldn't have gotten this far without playing hard to get. His reputation proceeded itself, after all. Scrutinizing eyes observed his movements and mannerisms. His gaze, sharp and determined, spoke to that of a man who intended to close the deal with optimum efficiency.

Rubbing the back of his head with a grin, he contemplated in silence for a moment. Concluding his train of thought, Isamu leaned his legs against the long leather seat. Turning his head in R's direction, he nodded his head in a display of approval.

"Anarchy, huh? Not bad. You've made a pretty good case here, based on what ya know about me. Don't worry, though. I'm a one-man team, so you've no need to worry about filling anyone else's pockets but mine. As long as my name is kept outside of anything that'd compromise my business, and I get to keep a low profile... this could be a pretty fruitful relationship."

END POST | HITMAN
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:41 am

R

Marvelous.

This den of debauchery was making it difficult to think, even for Akira who held a rather high regard for facades. He was still only a man. The loud music, a scent in the air of wanton lust and constant unpredictable intoxicated human beings. It was adamant that if this was to function correctly, R had to be the one always in control, regardless of the situation. Working with those who cared little else but themselves was beneficial.

Transactional.

."I’m glad we could find common ground in this Mr. Hagane. Outfits shall be provided upon location alongside a full debrief of your intentions. I’ll handle accommodations if necessary, though feel free to act in your own parameters if you feel you have a better way to remain concealed.

With that, R took a rather rapid stand, tugging at the edges of the waist coat whilst coughing softly to remain in the air of decorum. He halted. This environment wasn’t constructive for his mentality, almost forgetting. The hand sliding into the upper breast pocket and moving it across the surface of the table.

."My number. I use a burner phone so make certain that the call is imperative, I’ll tell you a new number everytime we end our engagement. Keep it brief. I dislike the idea of being tracked for both of us. Anything else Mr. Hagane?

END OF POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:17 am

ISAMU HAGANE

"What can I say? You brought a good offer to the table. Since I'm not a complicated guy in the first place, business was never going to be difficult. Just make sure you uphold yer end of the bargain, and we'll be as thick as thieves."

Isamu casually waved a hand in response to his words. He was partly eager to return to the magnetic pull from reality that this den of debauchery provided. Compared to R, who found this environment counterproductive to his being, Isamu reveled in the sinful air of lust and intoxication this establishment provided. Far cry from his noble past, to be sure, but that's precisely why he had left all that behind. After all, the only person who mattered in his past was...

"Hm? Honestly, yea. Before you exit this establishment, what say you and me make a toast? Even if it is temporary business, it still has a sense of honor to it, ya know? You fill my pockets, I eliminate almost anything that compromises your endgame, and everyone walks away smiling. I'd say that's worth at least a toast."

Requesting a bottle of the finest wine here - after naturally taking the card with his number on the table - Isamu directed one of the bartenders to pour a glass for the two raven-haired men. He wasn't inclined to, of course, but Isamu was a curious man. One moment of humor before he returns to his other form of entertainment. Didn't hurt to ask, right? Lifting his glass toward the air, he turned his head up with a playful grin

"Well, what do you say, R?"

END POST | HITMAN
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum