Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Year Blues[Natasha, Stella]  Left_bar_bleue0/0First Year Blues[Natasha, Stella]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First Year Blues[Natasha, Stella]  Empty First Year Blues[Natasha, Stella]

Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:11 pm
First Year Blues[Natasha, Stella]  GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

There was truly no finer blessing than being able to walk on her own two feet again. No longer confined to a hospital, free to operate at her ideal state of athleticism without impediment in her step, Natasha was incredibly eager to explore her surroundings again. After all, it wouldn't be long before she returned to the continent that left her injured in the first place. Theoretically speaking, there was no guarantee she would be returning to the city she considered a second home now.

The vicious battle with that damned Vasto Lorde was certainly a cold reminder that nothing in life was guaranteed, even life itself. Even so, theory was the last thing on her mind. Victory was the intention, and she was hardly a lady who enjoyed ruminating on a morbid train of thought. At the moment, she was simply content with entertaining herself with a pleasant stroll through the City of Lights, enjoying a light jog along one of the sidewalks, eyes surveying the area in search of worthwhile entertainment.

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Year Blues[Natasha, Stella]  Left_bar_bleue0/0First Year Blues[Natasha, Stella]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First Year Blues[Natasha, Stella]  Empty Re: First Year Blues[Natasha, Stella]

Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:45 pm
Stella would be standing at one of the maps that you can find in cities as she would rub her chin. She did look slightly out of place in her attire, but that was just because she had ditched the hoodie that she had on for a red flannel shirt. She still had the beanie, jeans, and boots on but she would be looking at the sigjn as she would let out a sigh.

The red haired girl was in a conundrum as she had no idea where she should eat. None what so ever, but she needed to have dinner before she could sleep. She didn't want to eat before training In the morning, because the last time that she had done that it hadn't stayed down through her training. She would spot the woman jogging as she would give a tiny friendly wave.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:03 am

"Howdy!"

Natasha momentarily paused in her stride, politely turning to the woman with a wide grin playing across her features. Waving back at the woman with one hand placed against her hips, she took a moment to glance down at the map in her hands. Judging from their current surroundings, the woman didn't appear as if she was in the area to jog. No, if she were a betting woman, she would venture that the young lass was lost. Of course, she wasn't particularly the type to go making assumptions, posing a question instead to sate her curiosity.

"Ya lost, sweetheart?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:26 am
Stella would jump as she didn't really expect someone to greet her like thst as she would turn around on her heels and give a half Bow to the woman as she would give her smile. "Don't think im lost, but I just don't know really anywhere to eat." As soon as the last word.comes out of her mouth a loud grumble from the girls stomach

Stella's face would quickly ligjt up into as she would have realizes the noise she would squeak slightly before speaking up. "If you wouldn't mind could you show me someplace good to eat?"

She would.like to make some nee friends, and this is probably the best way to do. "I could buy your dinner for your troubles?
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:33 am

"My, someone sounds hungry. Somewhere good to eat, eh? Follow me, sweetheart. I know just the place."

A peal of laughter spilled out in response to the loud rumble in her belly. It was hardly difficult to befriend someone like Natasha, and although she had likely worked up an appetite herself, she was firmly against the notion of this poor lady paying for her meal. Motioning for Stella to follow her, the hazel-eyed sharpshooter marched along the sidewalk, pinpointing her establishment of choice with instantaneous accuracy.

"No need to pay for my meal, sweetheart. Tell ya what, since yer likely new here, why don't I go ahead and pay for us both, alright? You get more food, I get more food, and we both walk away satisfied. I hear this place serves one hell of a cheeseburger. Oh, and their milkshakes are to die for!"

Pulling her along gently, Natasha approached a restaurant that specialized in serving well-prepared American cuisine. With a variety of choices in meals and drinks, It was primarily Natasha's go-to option in times of desperation, those unfortunate moments where she neglected to prepare her meals for the day.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:41 am
Stella would nod in agreement at the offer. Even if she felt a little bad having essentially her first day in the city be paid for, but she couldn't dwell on that as she didn't have all that much money left from home. Turns out leaving home is more expensive than initially thought.

"So I take it that you're an American then?"

She would ask as she would be dragged behind the blonde woman as she would try to make sure she doesnt bump into any citizens in the city.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:52 pm

"Born and raised."

Answering her question with a wink, Natasha would sit down at a table for two, pulling Stella along with her. Properly seated, she would point a finger at Stella, observing the woman with a curious glint in her irises. Where did she come from? What was her origin story? Was she new? Such were the series of questions spinning playfully through Natasha's head. Naturally, though, she'd pose one to avoid overwhelmin' the young buck.

"What about you? Where're you from, lil' lady?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:14 am
"A very small village near the mountains in Germany. Wouldn't recognize the name as it barely has one."

She would speak with a tinge of disappointment in her voice. She wasn't ashamed of where she had come from, and there were some benefits like they weren't really in danger of stronger hollows. Her mother had been able to safe guard the village despite technically not being that standout as a quincy.

"What would you recommend to eat her Mrs Natasha?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:18 pm

"That so? What made you decide to move here?"

Natasha took a moment to glance at the menu, quietly contemplating what the young woman might find delectable. There were a variety of options to pick from, some no doubt more favorable than others, but she eventually settled on her own decision, offering a suggestion in response.

"Since it's yer first time here, I reckon a cheeseburger and fries wouldn't hurt. Or maybe you'd prefer something like chicken tenders? Depends on what ya like most, you know? I'll probably settle on a burger and fries myself."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:05 am
Stella would listen to the options as she would decide on the cheese burger. That seemed like a fair bet as she would let Natasha know.

"I think I'll go with the cheeseburger and fries."

She would go with that as she would then go back to the original question as to why she wanted to move here. Truthfully there were many reasons as to why, but she wanted to summarize them together. She didn't think her goal was selfish one, but she had a feeling that it may seem that way to outsiders looking in.

"So, the reason I wanted to move here is because I want to grow my strength as a quincy. My mother had told me about the city of lights as storied when I was growing up, so I ended up really wanting to visit. Once, I was old enough I thought seriously about what I wanted to do with my life.

She would think back to her family as could feel a slight tinge of pain in her chest at the thought of leaving home, but she had to push past that for her dream. She wanted to get stronger, and to make a name for herself and her family even.

"I just.. I couldn't see myself taking over my father's business, and my mother can protect the village from the hollows there. None of the hollows out that far are very powerful. They also have my younger siblings, so I wanted to leave and get stronger. I want to protect more people, and truly make a name for myself."

A part of her felt bad about the long winded answer she had given the woman. Hoping that her explanation didn't make her seem selfish, and she certainly hoped that Natasha would understand partially. She didn't really need acceptance, but she did want to have some friends in the city.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum