Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue16000/1An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Empty An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette]

Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:36 am
An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] CvaPeGn
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

The fact that things had gotten to this point in their plans meant that Klein had found himself in a rather unfortunate position. He'd maintained his status as a slippery, distant figure for quite a while, but recent events had left him without that option. And now, knowing exactly how things were going to be going, there was one final obstacle that he felt he ought to get over ahead of schedule, for his own sake.

That was why he'd thrown a text to his favorite short girl, letting her know that he was in Africa and asking if she wanted to meet up. Easy to set a time and a place when there were plenty of landmarks from all the fighting lately. For now he sat atop a half-crumbled skyscraper, freely allowing his spiritual pressure to emanate outward while maintaining his true form.

Did he like it? Hardly. Klein was a conniving man, a subtle and cowardly sort who hated to be so forthcoming. But his current plans demanded it, and Africa on the whole had asked it of him. Their upcoming plans would mean this was going to surface either way, so it was best he break this ice on his own terms.

Besides. He'd been looking to see Lilynette's ass again for a while.

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Empty Re: An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette]

Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:54 pm
An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] HEADA_Lilynette_06

Well, it'd been a while since Klein went out and called for her like this. Truth be told, it wasn't like he reached out often in general. And some small part of her wondered about just sending a wolf to greet him. After all, it was going to be go time soon. But something was a bit different. And once her wolves got close enough, it wasn't long before she appeared through a garganta, slipping almost seamlessly into the area like a ghost, her brow raised for a moment as she took a moment to survey Klein.

Unfamiliar, for certain.

But there was no fear. Only a calm, cool smile as she strode on up to Klein with a hand on her hip and a playful cant to her head. Any number of things could have been going through her head in that moment. But when she finally came to a stop, she flashed Klein a playful little wink and spoke up.

"Evenin Ma'am. Don't suppose you've seen a little shit running around, about Yey high?" She ventured lowering her hand to go well past what Klein's actual normal height was as she gave a crooked smirk toward Klein. As Lilynette would be looking at him with eyes that were VERY different from what they usually were. Not that fond, lax little look of amusement she usually gave.

Nah, those eyes were filled with a stranger, entertained mirth.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue16000/1An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Empty Re: An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette]

Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:31 am
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"Oh, aren't we so funny? Who knew you were keeping so many jokes stored away in those curves."

Klein's voice, far deeper now than when he was in his smaller guise, gave away no small degree of amusement at Lilynette's quip. No, it hadn't been the most clever or anything, but it had been funny enough, and he'd gone into this already knowing generally what to expect. Though, admittedly, there was something about her expression that put him almost into a place of unease.

"Sorry, but the little guy's not here right now. You know how it is, I've got a little bit of work around here that needs a little more mature of a touch."

Standing up from his seat, Klein felt almost disappointed as he realized how much taller he was than Lilynette now, and some degree of that disappointment was evident on his face. What a shame, he'd liked it down there. Maybe later or something, if he was lucky.

"Looks like we'll be working together a little more after all this business here's handled, at least."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0An Exciting Renovation [Klein, Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:00 am

”Oh? Guess I’ll just have to settle for his mom then. Pleasure to meet you miss.” she chimed, flashing a flirty little wink before folding her arms across her chest as Klein approached. The pack around them seemed to all turn their attention to Klein now rather than their usual milling about. Oh?

That calm comment about them working together resulted in a little snort as she glanced dismissively toward the hole itself. ”Oh yea? Not planning on joining the kamikaze missions with Icarus and Company?” She ventured. As spirited as it was, she recognized things for what they were. It had been all too easy to survey the leaning of the conflicts as of late.

Still. She stepped into Klein’s personal space and promptly locked eye with him. ”So. You’re a big man now huh?” Her tone lowered slightly, but there was somehow more mirth in that question as she stared up to him. A silent ‘think youre stronger than me?’. A look hed avoided by his old tendencies. Flighty. On edge. Always seeming ready to run. It was cute. But he seemed so much more confident now, didn’t he?
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:27 am
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"We'll see. I don't mind going to Soul Society if they need the help, but I wouldn't say I'm the biggest gun around in this alliance they're putting together. Know what I mean? But if a lovely lady like you needs the help, I might see what I can do."

Klein was quite aware that, when compared to Ichigo, Safira, and Criella, and to the majority of the people working under them, he was smallfry. Frankly, he liked being in that position. It meant there were relatively low expectations of him, and it meant they weren't going to see him as a threat any time soon.

"Bigger, you could say. Maybe taller would be the better word, don't you think?"

Even if he was more confident, Klein was still the same old Klein. He had no intention of actually trying to match up t o someone like Lilynette any time soon, and despite his impressive growth spurt, he met her gaze with an innocently charming smile, as if he weren't really much different from the small gremlin he typically presented himself as.

"Honestly, I preferred the view down there."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:49 am

Lilynette snorted softly at that and waved a hand dismissively. "I'm not concerned. Not like I plan on manfighting them anyway. As much as I'm sure Ichigo plans on striding slowly with somber determination into as many faces as possible." She stated simply. But well, what her exact plans weren't really his business anyway. Still, it was a bit strange that their little group had garnered so many allies as it were.

"Hmmm, fair enough. You didn't really bulk up any. Which thank goodness, if you wound up looking like Yammy I'd have to shoot you on principle." She smirked, folding her arms as she watched that look on his face. Oh she could still sense the tension in him. Good~

"Oh yea?~ You could always try being on your knees." She ventured with a crooked grin.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:15 am
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"That sounds about right from what I've heard. Not that I've met the guy, or really even want to."

Klein had a little more in his mind to say about that guy, but he was plenty smart enough not to go around talking too much trash about his potential allies moving forward. Doubly so given it was who Lilynette had been tied in with for a while, huh?

"Hey hey, someone's being plenty forward out here, huh? Not that I mind the thought or anything like that, but c'mon, you know I'm not quite that kind of guy."

Of course, Klein's own grin made it rather transparent what he'd meant by that. It wasn't that he minded something like that out here in the open, if anything he was perhaps disconcertingly willing to have his way with a woman out in the open. Rather, he was simply unwilling to be quite that submissive. Lilynette ought to have known that already, though.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:40 pm

She couldn't help but snort a little at that, that sly smile widening ever so slightly at the assertion. "Not quite curvy in the right places I imagine." She ventured smugly.

Though at his little reply, she smiled all the wider. Amused that he presumed that to be a proper advance. But even so, she let her head tilt playfully to the side. "Oh I know. But somethin about this face of yours. It's got a real....grabbable and shove into the pillow kinda vibe. I can see why you haven't been showin it around me." She snickered. Oh yes, Klein's big form definitely had a punchable face. That too cool for school kinda bishie look. And well, with the way Lilynette was looking at him, Klein would doubtlessly be able to pick up on what kind of instinctive response that drew out of Lilynette.

"So. Your face reveal aside. What's got ya comin to say hi? Not planning on dying on me are you? You don't seem like the emotional goodbye type." She leaned back, lounging against a concentration of her own Reiryoku, as if leaning against some invisible wall.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:58 am
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"I like to keep an ace or two up my sleeve, it helps when you're dealing with the kind of people who come and go from Hueco Mundo."

That much was something Klein was willing to be fairly straightforward about, if only because it was so obvious that it would be stupid to feel like he needed to be cagey on the topic. Her other questions, though, did merit a little more thought, and given the tone, he simply crossed his arms and continued, avoiding any other flirting for now.

"No, but I thought it might be better to catch up now than whenever things go to hell. Wouldn't want you wondering who that handsome, mysterious arrancar is and letting me catch a stray cero, after all."

Well, most other flirting. That had also been a real answer to the question, after all. Given he'd need to use the full scope of his abilities for the foreseeable future, it wouldn't be a good idea to leave anyone he knew already in the dark about it.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:12 am

She snorted lightly at his response. "Oh yea? I dunno if I'd call that guy Asher out as being up anyone sleeve. But I guess that just means you maybe have been canoodling around with some other big bad arrancar." She tilted her head back and sniffed the air. As if to catch a scent off anything that might be lingering on Klein.

"Hmmmm. I liked you better when you were a little punk trying to hide your nature. Hm, wonder if thats some kinda thing I got..." She paused, her thoughts drifting back to Sol. She HAD enjoyed teasing the guy. Even if they hadn't ammounted to anything. Perhaps she just had a thing for the nervous types, and sadly, despite her predating just a moment ago, THIS version of Klein had grown too confident. Didn't seem to have tquite the same nervous fear. She smiled fondly at the memory of that little punk wandering into her house back in Italy. Hmmmm.

"I'll make no promises. I have things to focus on over the next few days. But if you're asking for a bit of guardian angeling. I could always spare a few of my girls." She gestured toward the wolves hanging around the area. Some of them wrestling or otherwise fucking around, while others just watched the conversation.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum