Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai] Empty Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai]

Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:11 pm
Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai] Kurai_HeaderCalm
Kurai

[i]Rarely did the World of the Living entertain Kurai, but she found a few gems among the trash that this place had. For one, unlike Hueco Mundo, the sand actually ended at some points. Laying on the beach, enjoying the hot sun, and then hopping into the cool ocean proved mildly refreshing on days of relaxation. Unfortunately, that was not where she was at the moment. She wasn't entirely sure where she was beyond the big, boring ass continent of Africa in some barely decent hotel room. She did not have anything to do besides drink and drink and drink…

Half-naked, wearing little more than a bra and short-shorts, she sprawled out over the provided couch and popped open a beer. She wasn't impressed with its quality, but it would have to do until certain things began. She chugged down the icy cold beverage within seconds, crushing the empty can and tossing it into a pile of its own kind, the tin clinking against the rest. "Getting really bored in here!" Kurai shouted out, not even sure if one of the others would hear her. She was growing impatient, and a woman like her was not someone you left to their boredom.

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai] Empty Re: Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai]

Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:03 am
Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai] For_valqy

R

Akira had to come to grips with a newfound recruit, ally, wild card. Basically a useful thing. Might be within range alongside Isamu, though Arrancar were temprement- His inner thought broke by the sound of Kurai shouting in the adjacent room only finished it. It was difficult to determine their abilities, if they’d be useful in the Chaos needed for China to be subdued into compliance.

R had awoken in the early hours and acquired a cheap knock off from a nearby vending machine, decidedly Africa was the location for a demonstration needed. Any collateral can be blamed on Hollow elements since the perimeter had been breached. Still. It was then that the raven haired gigai came to knock on the door, opening it shortly after with a tell tale grin, glancing at the pile of cans.

."Dear! Patience is a virtue, I know you dislike being cooped up but unless you want all of Soul Society and Vandenreich making your -extravagant- lifestyle less so, having a bit of it might be useful. Besides. We are ready.

R held the premise that Kurai could assist in this delightful chaos after knowing her skillset, maybe assisting her a bit later down the line.

."Do you always happen to be half naked or is this a rare occasion?.

Why is it women around him seemed to always be naked?!

END OF POST

Ottozeo likes this post

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai] Empty Re: Designed for Devastation [Akira?/Kurai]

Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:34 pm
Kurai

"I am the embodiment of sin," Kurai instantly replied, interrupting his talking for a moment. He probably wasn't sure how serious she actually was about that. It wasn't like he had experienced how her powers work. Beyond getting dicked down by Isamu on the occasion, she showed very little of sins beyond "lust." It wasn't her fault no one had triggered a change yet, though Isamu's manhood might need a respite.

"Hm?" Kurai looked down to her clothing and shrugged, "Clothes can be restraining. I don't like to be restrained; you're lucky I haven't burnt this place to the ground for the entertainment value. So, the hell are we finally ready for? I'm tired of waiting."

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:38 am

R

Kurai sounded like a teenager who watched a little too much anime.

Ironic considering his own love for archetypes, even R was a copy and paste from a few of his favored characters within the secrets of literature.

R shifted a little to brush down the waistcoat, offering a soft cough and an exhale whilst her blustering demand made it clear that this antsy creature definitely was eager to let loose. The man moving to caress his left, black gloved digits against the shoddy, cheap motels wall as the cane tapped against the foundation. He entered with little care after that.

A broad smile constantly caressing his features, a cheeky, mischievous smile.

."Well! You’re in luck my dear. If you’re the embodiment of Sin, then consider me an avid supporter of the great Queen. Lilith. That is a bit of a biblical jest though I was waiting for a small group of unsavory characters to make their way. Some pirates you see are brave enough to use the recent Hollow infestation as a way to use unchartered waters.

R then swiftly twisted on his heel, gesturing to the door.

."If we’re going to work together, I need a bit of…Pazazz. A show. Demonstration of your abilities beyond a sealed state, so…We’re going to hop on down, let them indulge in the Queen of Sin and be out with a bit of cashflow to show for it. Quincy and Shinigami won’t bother us, perimeter is fucked and it’ll be blamed on some stray Hollows.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:53 pm
Kurai

If only 'R' knew how serious she was about what a creature like her embodied...

Most of what he said went through one ear and out the other. She didn't take in anything until he implied that they were actually going to do something. Kurai perked up at the more fun implication and hopped up from the couch.

"Fucking finally..."

She grabbed up a tossed pair of black short-shorts and a black, loose-fitting t-shirt that was cut off at the midsection. Dressed, she followed 'R' wherever he led her.

"If that new title of mine is supposed to be flattering," she walked up beside him as rapidly snapped an arm around his waist, gripping the side opposite her tightly, the tips of her fingers digging into him as she stared at him with a fiery gaze. "Try again."

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Why was he being grabbed?

He felt nails dig into clothing, shifting him rather dramatically toward Kurai with a blinking following. Akira right now, internally didn’t know whether to react with a Hadō or shutdown. Focus. Focus. This R didn’t get flustered by such things as idle grabbing, of which the grin shifted into a shake of the head, cane coming up to create some space. It is not that Kurai wasn’t attractive or appealing, it was that they had a job to do and his scientific curiosity held him more than lust.

The wolfhead was pointed at her, silvery maw open as light blue gemstones glistening a little.

."Hard pass. I’m terrible in the bedroom and I make it a rather stern rule that I don’t mix business with pleasure, alot of headache if it ends poorly. So. Hands off. And then we can go have some fun with these uncivilized businessmen.

R hoped to all that was spiritual she’d end up releasing him so they could begin a rather short journey out into the long, barren wastes of this Continent. He knew of a cocaine shipment that was going down around a shoreline, it was anarchy and the brave exploited it. Sadly they didn’t realise that there were monsters here and one of those monsters had an appetite apparently.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:35 am
Kurai

For the first time, Kurai had not been flirting. In fact, it was meant as more of a threat. Apparently, her previous behavior clouded this man’s understanding of certain social cues. When he used the cane to create space, she didn’t budge. Instead, she let him go and he sort of pushed himself back away from her. She raised an eyebrow.

“This guy is dense…” Kurai muttered under her breath, pinching the bridge of her nose and shaking her head. Shrugging, she just waved R off with the implication that she was just going to follow him. At the moment, Kurai really wanted Isamu back…

"I'm giving myself a vacation soon..."

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:54 pm

R

She was intense.

Phew.

Finally did R get behind the wheel of a vehicle, patting down on the open ended jeep of all things for her to sit down. The radio came blaring on as Cuban Pete began to echoing throughout such a smaller roadtrip, it was clear that this individual held little fear when it came to Africas current situation. There was a few idle bumps, causing the pair to shutter about unless Kurai got annoyed and decidedly shifted into using her own speed to keep up with the mechanical menace of the surrounding area.

Eventually though it came to an abrupt halt, seemingly about forty feet away from a smaller village near a dirtied lake as the echoing sound of music was evident to their ears. Already in sight were two men carrying worn down assault rifles, merely staring out at the obviously well dressed man and woman.

."Here we are. I’m not certain what your ugh…Whole spiel is Kurai so I’ll watch from here. If you could though bring me back a large cache of columbian pure intact I’d be ever so grateful. There is a man under my employ that will snort it as if it’s oxygen. Anywho!

He struck the side of the vehicle, coming to step out himself whilst brushing dirt of the finely tailored overcoat.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:27 am
Kurai

This. Vehicle. Was. Stupid.

It didn’t take long for Kurai to change the radio, and then break it if R dared try to turn it back. The bumps were annoying, but tolerable. She had no interest in using her own energy to follow him around. Instead, he was currently her driver, her chauffeur, which was much more entertaining and a better representation of her status.

Upon arrival at some dirty village, filled with the poor rats of this area, Kurai raised an eyebrow at R. It took her a second to remember what this ‘Columbian Pure” would be. It was that idiotic powder that humans bought left and right to escape from their miserable lives. Kurai had no interest in any of those who partook in such crap.

However, he wanted to see her work, so the woman shrugged and walked toward the village. The armed men didn’t seem to like it, but she didn’t seem to give half a flying fuck. Kurai took a moment to handle them, making them drop their weapons in the blink of an eye, and getting information about the powder in just as shot of a time.

“Wait.” Kurai thought. As she glanced over her shoulder back at R, she realized she had just taken orders from this fucker. Hell. No. She narrowed her eyes, smirked, and waved before sonido took her to the middle of a dance off between the villagers. She startled them and stood there silently for a few seconds, just to let them calm down.

“Any of you see a demon before?” she asked, clearly not speaking their language. They pointed, stared, talked… Some ran away, others got closer. Kurai smiled and within a second, a blade was in her hand. It was a large, demonic looking thing that stood taller than her, but she swung it over her head like a butter knife. “Repent…”

The heat off Kurai’s body turned anyone within a couple feet to ash, and those within thirty burned, their clothes catching fire and their bodies blistering and blackening until death moments later. People screamed, panicked, ran away, and ran toward her. Kurai smirked. “Dispersión,” she yelled and a rapidly moving fire crawled along the ground. It spread and spread and spread, catching grass and homes on fire, creating the ash… Kurai vanished using Sonido and appeared next to R in her demonic form.

“Now… just watch…” Kurai said, her voice strangely ethereal and echoing.

The village was chaos in less than a minute, but not in the way you would expect with the fire raging through town. Instead of fleeing or trying to put the fire out, they began fighting. Hallucinations of deepest fears and regrets took hold. Screams pierced the air, gunshots popped dozens upon dozens of times, huts fell, children cried, and soon everyone died. The only thing that was left was the fire of Hell that continued to burn.

Satisfied, Kurai exhaled and returned to normal...

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:43 am

R (Blue) | Zathrusta (Purple) Inner Hollow

Damn. This was a rental. No radio for them then.

Witnessing Kurai leave the vehicle, R offered a thumbs up as each forearm rested on the rigid, heated metal of the steering wheel. The false oak hues witnessing the act with the guards in front of the village, though a minor and easy vault. It was an easy way to direct those like her to the whims of necessary achievement. Guiding. It was a form of manipulation that came naturally to Akira, though whether he truly believed it was technically manipulation was another matter entirely.

It was then a soft whiff of ash struck his nostrils, noticing a dull light begin igniting as the crack of the sound barrier smashing from Sonido dragged his focus ahead. Flames? They’d start shrieking, such a fiery individual no doubt held a Resurreccion based on fire. It was then a bewildered look came as another thrust of kinetic energy manifested Kurai to the left, watching with a narrowed look. This…Something was effecting them?

He saw some flee running for their lives as if a nightmare manifested to consume their flesh, others came to clutch the stomach, letting out shrieks for mercy as if tormented by some unseen anomaly that cackled into the frays of their mental state. What was this? Curiosity grasped his entire form. R’s lips parted with the sheer scientific nerd in him coming out.

."Your flames are merely a catalyst aren’t they for the unseen danger? What is it doing to them, no consistency but…Effecting their state of being on a mental level. This is truly a remarkable ability you have. Arrancar rely usually on physical extension though your release is uniquely…Mental based?

Zathrusta himself even came to the forefront of his recently obtained shackles, a soft cackle forming from the inner depths.

."This one is rather fun! I expected her to be all mouth and little else, but oh Akira…It’s so beautiful, so artistic! Come on, let me have her as a pe

R managed to pinch his flesh, ignoring the annoyance of that inner demon. Awaiting for Kurai to elaborate or give him the silent treatment.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum