Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back To Basics Left_bar_bleue0/0Back To Basics Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Back To Basics Empty Back To Basics

Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:05 pm

Back To Basics 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 216

"Ninty-Eight, Ninty-Nine, One Hundred..."

With one final rep, Hono would go from a curled-up position to lying on her back. Taking a few moments to catch her breath, crunches were always one of the ways she started her workouts. Honestly, Hono had been slipping a little bit, after achieving her Shikai and getting promoted, to the ninth seat she had focused more on her cooking than her combat skills, not that she regretted it, she had only received good things about her cooking. That being said, it was always nice to go back to basics. If she wanted to get stronger she'd need to get more than just a Shikai.

With crunches out of the way, Hono would stand up. Looking around the area, a good mixture of Shinigami from various districts, while Hono could easily train alone, something about the vibes was different, everyone was there for more or less the same reason.

Next up was some minor sword training, one issue with Hono's Shikai was the reach, compared to the sealed form of her Zanpkauto, her Shikai boosted her power but her reach suffered. As such Hono practiced with it, striking a dummy with her small clever like Zanpakuto. Striking the dummy in front of her over and over, focusing on striking up close.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Back To Basics Empty Re: Back To Basics

Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:07 am
Rei would walk into the training area with a towel laying over her head as she would see a pink haired girl training. She'd smile gently as she would realize maybe she has a training partner for today, but first she would do her stretches. She didn't want to hurt herself, and truthfully she thinks she may go too hard sometimes. She didn't want to do that today, but from the read she was getting on this pink haired woman she just had a feeling that there may be a bit of a difference in power.

Once she would finish her stretches she would.make her way over to the woman as she would give a friendly smile, and hold her hand up in greeting.

"Hiya! I was wondering if you would be interested in a training session with me?"
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:31 am

Back To Basics 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 216

Hono looked like she had been here for about an hour or so, she was sweaty, her hair was tied back into a ponytail. Honestly, a sweaty women with a cracked meat cleaver didn’t exactly look the most appealing.

She was surprised to be approached, after all she had a reputation for her temper and it usually went the other way around. Guess that promotion made her more appeal? Eh who knew.

Hono would look at Rei and give her a quick nod. “Oh uh- sure. I’m Hono. What… are you looking to work on?” She asks losing the grip on her Zanpakuto stretching upwards.

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:23 am
Reo would give a smile at rhe greeting as she would Think about it for a moment. Another sparing match could really be good for hee, or to even see another person's workout.

"I was thinking maybe a small spar? I know you're stronger than I am, but I'll do the most I can to make sure the spar is a benefit to you as well!"

Rei would speak seemingly ubothered by the tales of the girls temper. Rei thought that everyone deserves to have friends, and she wasn't going to let some previous notion ruin the chance of that.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:59 pm

Back To Basics 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 118

A spar? Well, that wasn't exactly out of the idea. Hono would nod her head, at the idea. She would rub her Shikai, returning the weapon back to its normal sealed state. She would look towards Rei. "Well? We can get started anytime~" She twirled her Zanpakuto a little bit.

"I can't use my Shikai but I'll make sure to give ya a good fight" Hono was gonna let Rei take the lead so that she could watch her form. Hono would put a few feet between her and Rei. Holding up her Zanpakuto gripping it tightly.

"Hono, by the way!" She completely forgot to introduce herself, it was kind of the last thing she was thinking about.

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:23 am
"My names Rei, and I appreciate your time miss Hono." Rei would speak as she would draw her sword. She would take a deep breath as she would look for any holes in the pink haired girls stance. As she would remember what she had learnt from her last couple spars she knew that she shouldn't just blindly go for a hole in their defense. It's hard to tell what's a gap in their defense, and what's a trap they're waiting for her to go for.

She would do her best to clear her mind as she would take a few step forwards and do an overhand swing down toward her sword. She would attempt to take her into a clash of blades as she would be able to see the difference in their strength. If the swipe was parried away it would probably be better to try to catch her off guard with a flurry, or if rei is feeling it. Kido.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:45 pm

Back To Basics 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 115

"Rei..." Hono would repeat the name to herself a couple of times. Trying her best to remember the name. Rei would see Hono's stance, the grip on her blade wasn't stiff and her legs were ready to move around. Hono was very mobile, using her speed to her advantage. Hono took note of the deep breath and paused before their spar began. Hono was already more than warmed up, from her stretches and sparring.

Hono watched the blade closely as it came downwards, she held out her Zanpakuto to block the weapon. Using her strength to try and resist Rei. Hono would attempt to go for a sweep while their blades rubbed against one another.

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:30 am
Rei would allow the girls superior strength to push her away when their blades touch. As soon as she saw the leg move she figured that it may be an attempt either at her legs or at her opening at her free arm. As she would slide away she would attempt to go on the defensive for now. She would allow Hono to go for the next move as she would take a kendo stance.

She was now wondering how long it took Hono to get that strong? It felt like Rei had been working at this for a long time now, but the wall she's smacking up against was getting very annoying.

"Miss Hono, If you don't mind sharing. How long have you been a shinigami?"

No point in not having a conversation mid spar right? There was nothing wrong with talking to your sparring partner, or at the very least Rei saw no harm in it.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:45 am

Back To Basics 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 124

In their clash, Hono pushed forward thankfully Rei avoided the leg swipe. After Rei stepped back, Hono kept up the offensive, not wanting to give Rei room to breathe. Hono went for a thrust, attempting to strike quickly right through the stance. Of course, her Zanpakuto wasn't going to pierce Rei's skin.

"All my life," Hono answered with a rather sly smirk, clearly playing around. After that though she would answer. "About a year in the Gotei," She explained. " Yourself?" She asks curiously. It was hard to believe in a year Hono was able to get so much stronger, when she first went into the Gotei she was just your average Shinigami, but now she was a seated officer.

"What division are you in?"

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:47 pm
Rei would back up to make the lunge coming at her lose power as she would attempt to hit the katana in the low point near the hilt as she panted. Hearing the questions she asked she would speak. "I was in the academy for a few years, and I've been a shinigami for around 2 months." As she would then make an attempt to push hono back on the defensive as if that parry worked she wanted to push the advantage and take a swing diagonally towards the pink haired girl.

"I'm in division 8, but im not a seated officer or anything yet. So, I'm not really worth your time."

Rei would speak honestly as that's what she truly beleived. She thanked any of the seated officers who are willing to give her the time of day, but she does feel bad she doesn't think she contributes anything to them
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum