Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo]

Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:08 am
Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

Hah, guy really took her "just slip out" advice to heart and beyond, but she was more surprised he put enough practice in to not screw up the breakage of friction to a point it'd be a detriment to himself. Well, not much she could do except get hit, feeling the connection of strength and force throwing her to the ground, a powerful strike that would have crushed bones did nothing but make her feel like she had a light fall. On the ground, grinning slightly at her student's words, her lips would part, "Yeah? You thought that was sneaky? That's baby shit."

Hand still tightly held to the reishi chain, she would jank the taut form from it's holding behind him, causing it to race and wrap tight around one of Edelo's ankles, hastily forming another bow with the other end and pointing a projectile up.

"This, is sneaky." A shot went off as she finished her sentence, sending the arrow to the ceiling and likely dragging poor Edelo along and up with it.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo]

Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:46 pm
Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 HEADER_94274539_p14_master1200

Edelo couldn't help but glash a little grin as Liltotto was slammed into the ground from his strike. And well, was admittedly completely unharmed. But that didn't matter, he was smiling. ENJOYING himself. And of course, as she let out that belting challenge, his eyes glowed more fiercely, pupils darting around as his reikaku picked up the sudden vicious shift of the moving chains. Even before he fully turned his head, he could sense the chain whipping towards him. His focus shifted from Liltotto and the air around him blistered. Twisting around his frame and compacting into a sudden hot current of cutting wind, aiming to twist that thin vail around his frame to try and deflect the chain. But to no avail.

That chain slammed into his ankle before that jet of air could strike it, and before he knew it, the arrow launching the chain up and into the air was hoisting him up!

A hiss escaped him as he shot up toward the ceiling,! The arrow slamming into the ceiling, hanging him upside down. Alright yea, the sudden sensation of blood rushing to his head wasn't great. His body flexed slightly and he swung up on the ceiling, his frame swaying to one side before he hauled himself up! Grabbing the chain attached to his ankle and pulling himself up! A sharp TUG to launch himself up and into the ceiling. Sticking there like some sort of spider.

He glanced up/down toward Liltotto and flashed a little grin towards her. "Ah darn. It seems I'm stuck. Can't really fight from up here. Good Fight, Miss Lamperd." He promptly intoned, giving a few tugs on the chain, as if to impress on the notion that he was indeed trapped.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:55 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Hands on hips, she'd look at the guy hanging upside down, eyes narrowed with his little admittance of defeat. Seeming unimpressed, but knowing full well that Edelo wouldn't have just simply forgotten what she'd say about 'giving up' - many a time she gave the 'enemies aren't just gonna let up on ya if you fold, they'll just kill you.' speech, and expected such a mindset while sparring - majority of the people she helped train never managed to even scratch her, she was the perfect live punching bag for newbies.

"Yeah?" She'd call up, formulating Reiryoku in her palm, before an incredibly precise duo of shots would go for him, but rather than injure him... It just sliced at his top's holdings, in the position he's in it'd have rendered him shirtless with attacks having eaten tears through the seams. There went his little weapon, if she was assuming what he was doing correctly - probably used his soul manipulation abilities to reduce the friction on his shirt.

"Get down from there, Edelo." With a cross of her arms, she added, "Ah, right. Training wheels are off."

With a waved hand, several pellets of her energy would be launched directly beneath him, seeding the ground with traps, "What'cha gonna do big guy?"

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:52 pm
Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 HEADER_94274539_p14_master1200

He blinked for a moment as he noticed that scary look from his instructor, his head canting a bit to the side as he noticed the sudden crackle of energy in her palms. His smiled turned a bit lopsided and he stared ahead. "Ah....uh Liltotto. Those aren't arrows." He murmured, as if to try and remind her, onlt to freeze when those shots raced his way. Tensed as the bursts of reiryoku shredded through his shirt, those eyes of his dilated slightly as he let out a steady sigh. The entire thing didn't just cleanly come off, but it was in pieces, basically hanging from him in shreds as he made a bit of an alarmed face

"WH-?! Miss Lamperd!" His hand SNATCHED out, grabbing the tatters of his cape and making a bit of a face as he shook the remnants of his shirt from it, the cape itself was also shredded. Buh... Well shit. Oh.... she was still shooting?! His body tensed as he spotted those darts plowing his way, and promptly he flung his shredded cape tward the incoming wave. A lick of green flames as the darts slammed into the veil of hardened material and ....huh...did nothing? Were those not attacks? A few more of them promptly struck the ground around him, but closer up... he recognized what that was... SHIT!

He planted his palm into the ceiling and green light shot outward across it's surface. The entire ceiling bursting apart, shattering to pieces and plummeting toward the ground, him among them as he peeled the chain and her arrow from the broken rubble and vanished. Bringer light darting him past her left shoulder The chain speeding in behing him, aiming to slam into her from the front as he launched a full force kick aimed for her mid-back, one that would lift her clean off the ground. Not that it would do much to her, but well. Yea, without his uh.... clothes. He'd have to be more aggressive.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:41 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

"Sorry, cape was looking lame on ya." She'd tease with a hand on her hip, "Time and place for fake surrender talk, that was a bit too obvious of a lie, Mr. Todgestalten Agent."

Though she was kind of surprised that he decided smashing the ceiling was a great idea. Oh, she'd groan with having to explain the fucking ceiling; naturally as his senior she'd believe to be held responsible for damages like that... Her eyes followed his little speedster routine with hardly the effort, in turn prompting her to react quickly to the two sources of harm hurtling for her with a sizable jump above him and the chain racing to smash into her, rather placing the two in a position to collide.

"You really gotta use your head more. Also don't wear fucking capes to a combat scenario, you're giving your enemy the upper hand."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:08 pm
Show Me Whatcha Got [Liltotto/Edelo] - Page 2 HEADER__lance_and_dragonite_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_y_036_yng__534e451930970e1d4a94d3c87c160a8a

Edelo narrowed his eyes slightly. Tch. A flash of green racing along the chain as he YANKED. The trajectory of it swinging upward to try and snag Liltotto during her upward dodge. Still, he gave something of a rueful little smirk toward the woman as she promptly started laying into him about his outfit choices.

"I'll have you know that cape has saved my butt a few times." He objected, before resting his palm on the floor and sighing as he raised his hands in a defensive stance. Well...she DID state that she was about to stop messing around. And well. She had WAY better reflexes than him, and was just as talented when it came to hand to hand combat, AND she had quincy nonsense. A sigh escaping him a bit. He was more of an ambusher than anything. He'd been finding ....quite often, that he frankly couldn't really STAND UP to spiritual fighters. Which well, wasn't in his job description. But even so, it did get a little annoying in situations like these, but hey, thats what he was here for right?

The air whistled around his frame as a current wrapped around him, coursing up the length of his side as he watched the woman carefully, building up air pressure around himself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum