Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ben
Ben
Starter Member

Alexandra Scarlett (WIP) Empty Alexandra Scarlett (WIP)

Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:39 pm
THE SHINIGAMI APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: Alexandra Scarlett
» Alias: Alex
» Age: 18
» Gender: Female
» Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
» Race: Shinigami/Quincy Hybrid (Substitue Shinigami)
» Association: Gotie United (loosely)

» Appearance Written: [What does your character look like? Write it up.]

» Appearance Image:

Alexandra Scarlett (WIP) R4cIYSQ

I. Personality

» Personality: [Please describe your character's personality. Please be sure to use at least 10 sentences.]

» Likes:
-Soccer
-Classic Rock
-Masculine/Androgynous Clothes
-Video Games
-Her Brother
-Protecting Others

» Dislikes:
-Hollows
-Being Powerless
-Gender Norms
-Her Family
-Bullies

I. History

» History:

The Scarletts are a family of pure blooded Quincy that descend directly from Yhwach himself that strived to keep the bloodline pure. They believed in this purity so much that they sometimes turned to incest after the shinigami attempted to irradicate the Quincy race in their entirety. When the last living pillar of the Quincy established the Vandenreich, the family joined the organization and began living in the Stadt des Lichts. Alex was born as the youngest of a pair of fraternal twins with her brother, Caspian only being 5 minutes older than him. A fact that he liked to lord over her much to her displeasure.

As siblings, the two were very competitive, especially in sports where there is a clear winner and loser. And when they weren’t competing against one another, the two would often fight imaginary hollows with their imaginary Quincy powers. Shortly after the two turned eight, their Quincy training began under the tutelage of their grandfather. And while Caspian showed great talent, Alex couldn't perform the most basic of Quincy abilities or even create a spirt weapon. After a few months of training, her grandfather would conclude that she was one of those rare Quincy that couldn’t absorb reishi from their surroundings which made her the black sheep in her family.

In the days before the Quincy genocide, the Scarletts would have killed Alex so that she wouldn’t tarnish the family name. Even keeping her around as a means to continue the family bloodline wouldn’t have been an option as no pure blood family would want their child to marry such a Quincy. But too many Quincy have died over the centuries to do such a thing, so the Scarletts settled on a more “humane” way in dealing with her. They decided to send her away to a private boarding school in New York where she would have no contact with the family. Their money of course would pay for her schooling until she graduates with a high school education. After that, she would be on her own.

I. Natural Abilities

» Athletic: Alex is a natural born athlete who has pushed her body greatly

I. Racial Abilities

» Spiritual Awareness: Like all Quincy, Alex has an inherent awareness for the spiritual world and has powerful sensory capabilities because of it.

» Longevity: Alex's lifespan is incredibly long compared to an ordinary human allowing her to live for centuries. Because of this, the rate that she physically ages has slowed down substantially allowing her to maintain her youthful appearance for a very long period of time.

» Power Bestowal: Alex has the rare ability to impart small portions of her soul to those that touch her instead of the ability to naturally absorb reishi. Those that receive those portions of their soul will have the growth rate in their abilities increased substantially and sometimes even result in the unlocking of spiritual abilities in those that previously had none. The portion of the soul will be nurtured by the recipient before it returns to Alex along with their power, knowledge and skills when they die. For the purposes of this site, this provides no mechanical benefit and is purely used for narrative purposes.

» Blut Vene: Alex currently only has the ability to use one of her reishi systems which increases her body's defensive capabilities to inhuman levels.

» Zanpakutō: As a substitue shinigami Alex was able to form her own zanpakto after shinigami powers were transferred over to her.

» Highly Robust: Alex's shinigami body is highly robust allowing her to survive extreme injuries that would easily kill an ordinary human.

» Soul Sleep & Soul Chain: Within the chest of Alex's shinigami body is the Soul Chain and Soul Sleep. The Soul Sleep is responsible for the storage and generation of her reiryoku whereas the Soul Chain is responsible for amplifying and exerting it as reiatsu. Either of these being damaged will result in a great deal of detriment to her and both being damaged can seal her shinigami's powers, potentially permanently.

I. Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: [What is your shinigami's zanpakutō's name?]

» Zanpakutō Spirit: [What does your zanpakutō spirit look like? How does it behave? Please use a picture or 1 paragraph for its appearance and at least two paragraph's with five sentences for its personality.]

» Inner World: [What is your shinigami's inner world like?]

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance:

Alexandra Scarlett (WIP) CETjpdS

» Sealed Zanpakutō Power: With a swing of her zanpakto, Alex is able to release an arc of white fire from the tip of the blade.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: [What is your zanpakutō's release phrase?]

» Shikai Release Action: [Does your shinigami do any physical action to release their shikai? Feel free to remove this if not.]

» Shikai Appearance: [What does your shinigami look like when released?]

» Shikai Abilities: [What abilities does your shinigami gain when releasing?]

I. Bankai

» Bankai Name: [What is your zanpakutō's release phrase?]

» Bankai Release Action: [Does your shinigami do any physical action to release their bankai? Feel free to remove this if not.]

» Bankai Appearance: [What does your shinigami's bankai look like?]

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your shinigami gain in bankai?]

I. Equipment

» Equipment:

» Substitute Shinigami Badge: A badge given to Alex by the Soul Society that signifies her position as a substitute shinigami that has been given permission to be active in the human world. The badge allows her to separate her soul from her body and will vibrate strongly when hollows are near by instead of loudly announcing it now that all humans are spiritually aware. And it acts as a communcation device between her and the Soul Society. Unknown to Alex, this badge also acts surveillance device that absorbs, analyzes and controls her reiatsu.

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

General Skills
» Durability: Adept
» Speed: Adept
» Strength: Adept
» Martial Skill: Beginner

Will Skills
» Willpower: Adept
» Deduction: Beginner
» Focus: Adept

Shinigami Skills
» Hoho: Untrained
» Zanjutsu: Adept
» Hakuda: Untrained
» Blut: Beginner

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum