Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First meetings! (Rei/Mika) Left_bar_bleue0/0First meetings! (Rei/Mika) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First meetings! (Rei/Mika) Empty First meetings! (Rei/Mika)

Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:43 pm
Rei was making her way through the academy as she was looking for Hannah to ask a couple questions. She had somewhat missed her time in the academy, and a part of her wished that she was back in here. It was fun for the time, and even if she didn't do well in everything she missed the atmosphere.

Although, getting paid was very nice. The woman was walking through the academy making sure not to hit anyone. She was wearing the standard shinigami uniform, and the only thing that looked different was the eye patch that covered her right eye.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First meetings! (Rei/Mika) Left_bar_bleue0/0First meetings! (Rei/Mika) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First meetings! (Rei/Mika) Empty Re: First meetings! (Rei/Mika)

Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:20 pm

First meetings! (Rei/Mika) X5XB2Cd

MORIKAWA MIKA

If Morikawa Mika had her way, she would have already graduated from this place and been placed in a Gotei United squad by now. She'd had nothing but bad and annoying experiences here and still, in her second year of the advanced program, none of the curricula proved remotely challenging. Mika had memorized her textbooks backwards and forwards, had passed every test, every exam with exemplary marks, yet was still trapped here. Ugh.

Clad in her standard issue Shin'o Academy women's garb, Mika made her way through the school's endless hallways after finishing an afternoon class. She had been given a difficult assignment, one she did not remotely look forward to seeing through to its completion. It would be much easier if her older sister was still just a regular Seated Officer, but the chances of her being available now was slim to none...darn, she thought to herself.

Then, like a gift from the Soul King himself, an answer to Mika's problem appeared before her. Is that a Gotei member...? In her usual directness, the child-sized Mika marched right up to the eyepatch-wearing woman and spoke, her voice unwavering but somewhat reserved "Are you a member of the Gotei? I was given the assignment to find and shadow a Gotei member for a day, and my sister is too busy so I need to shadow you."

| END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:08 pm
Rei would be slightly caught off guard by the confidence of the young girl as she would give a bit of a sheepish smile.

"I wouldn't mind you shadowing me, but I'm not exactly anyone special or important. You sure that you wanna shadow me?"

As Rei would wait for the answer she would keep an eye on the girl. It did seem like she was definitely a go getter as you would. She felt a little envious of the confidence the girl had as it took her forever to actually be able to find someone to shadow.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:53 pm

MORIKAWA MIKA

To hear this person wasn't "special or important" was of no surprise to Mika, who knew ninety nine percent of people in the Gotei were useless anyway. Probably only Third Seats and up were worth their salt, at least in her opinionated eyes; but for her assignment anyone would do, including some random foot soldier.

"It's fine, I just need to shadow a Gotei member. Anyone will do, even you."

Though her comment could easily be construed as rude or mean-spirited, that wasn't Mika's attention as she spoke with a bored look on her face. She was honest to a fault and brutally exact with her analyses of other people. "So...what were you doing today?" asked Mika, her words inquisitive but her voice uninterested.

| END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:23 am
Rei would feel her pride take a little hit, but ultimately the girl was right. At this current point she really wasn't anything to be sought after. She wouldn't let it show in her voice, but she was a little hurt by the even you portion.

"Well, I was planning on starting with some training after I talked to Hannah. However, now I suppose I could atleast give a tour through the 8th division hm?"

Rei would try to keep a friendly tone with the slightly rude girl. However, she understood the frustration as if she was tasked with shadowing a gotei member she would personally want a seated member if possible. She didn't want to push the girl away though as maybe she could make a new friend, and who knows maybe convince her to join the 8th division.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:31 am

MORIKAWA MIKA

Mika waited impatiently for this woman to respond. What could be so important in her head that she doesn't have an immediate answer? Then she chastised herself for thinking like this, knowing it was what got her slapped a year ago when she first entered the Academy. Was she looking impatient right now? Mika conscientiously adjusted to change the bored, even a little annoyed look on her face to a more neutral one.

Eighth Division. That was the squad Mizu transferred from a while ago, the most recent addition to the Gotei's Squads. It would be...satisfactory. Mika nodded her head at Rei's suggestion then spoke, her voice a little friendlier now "My sister used to be that Division's Fourth Seat before her promotion. That'll work....oh, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Morikawa Mika."

| END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:32 am
Rei would keep the warm smile as she would heat the 4th seat part. There it was, and like that everything made sense. If she had to guess her sister was probably busy with her duties, and wasn't able to have Mika here shadow her. Rei would agree in her mind with the girl as a seated member would be much more interesting than herself.

"Nice to meet you Mika. You can just call me Rei."

As she would give a friendly bow as if they were equals before turning back around and beginning to walk towards the 8th division. Her conversation with Hannah could probably wait for a few days.

"How quick are you, mika?"
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:24 pm

MORIKAWA MIKA

A simple enough name to remember. Rei. At least this Rei didn't seem too offended by what she had already said, though for Mika that made it difficult to parse whether she had said anything offensive. Maybe she didn't need to be worried after all? Well, she would try to be more polite going forward. This woman was doing her a favor after all, loathe as she was to admit it.

How quick is she? Mika wasn't entirely sure what Rei meant, so she asked for clarification "As in, 'how fast can you move'? I am faster and more talented with Shunpo than anyone in the Academy and presumably most of the Gotei unseated officers. Why? If you're worried I won't be able to keep up with you, don't be."

| END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:09 am
Rei had a feeling it was something like that. She was slightly bummed that Mika was probably faster than her, because she would have liked to atleast impressed the young girl in some regards. She doubted there was anything she could do to do that though.,

"Alright, well we're going to head to squad 8 and I'll give you a full tour. Then we'll go on my duty that I'm on today. Sound good?"

Rei would ask as she really doubted the girl would get anything of value from her. It was hurting her confidence a bit, but she wouldn't let anything rude slip. There really was no point, and Rei completely understood that in likelihood the girl might not mean to be rude.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:16 pm

MORIKAWA MIKA

Those were acceptable terms, thought Mika. She responded to Rei's detailing of their itinerary with a simple nod of her head. Her golden eyes shone dully as she accepted her fate to walk around the Gotei. The little Morikawa girl tried to keep a positive attitude, at the very least to prevent anymore possible rudeness from convincing this woman it might not be worth it to help her after all.

"Don't worry about leading me there, I've been to the Barracks once or twice before so I can get there okay." Then upon nodding her head again to signal she was ready to leave, Mika began Flash Stepping in the direction she knew would lead her to their destination. She wasn't moving any faster than Rei was readily capable of, but she was moving at a brisk pace.

After a while, Mika eventually reached one of the many short paths that led to the Eight Squad barracks off a central road that lead to other squads. Given their similar speed, she had no doubt Rei would arrive immediately after and when the Gotei soldier did appear, Mika turned to her and encouraged Rei to lead on. "Lets do it then, Rei."

| END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum